It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Commuting the Sentence?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Lets look at it from a different angle. for now the conspiracy is out.

* google video Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime.

Even if it wasn't an inside job (but it obviously was) America's leaders are still guilty of Treason. They have no excuse and this includes incompetence. They recieved too many warnings for 9/11 to have been a surprise to above all Condosleeza Rice.

The military has drilled these scenarios before. WTC, Pentagon. They've known in the past that the WTC was a potential target in 93.

But it's the part Dick Cheney played that I cannot get over.

"Sir the plane is 50 miles out" This is what a government official even said to the 9/11 commission. It's not a crackpot conspiracy theory that much is certain.

He had at least 50 miles to call Andrews Airforce base to get at least one fighter in the air to protect the American Military Nerve centre and he failed miserably? Is this due to incompetence? If so then he shouldn't have been in that position of power in the first place.

He had 1 hour to do so because there is about an hour difference between the first plane hitting Trade 1 and the Pentagon.

Andrews Airforce base isn't even a five minute plane ride from Washington. What were these pilots doing? Sitting playing cards all day while the nation was under attack.




posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity
Lets look at it from a different angle. for now the conspiracy is out.

* google video Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime.

Even if it wasn't an inside job (but it obviously was) America's leaders are still guilty of Treason. They have no excuse and this includes incompetence. They recieved too many warnings for 9/11 to have been a surprise to above all Condosleeza Rice.

The military has drilled these scenarios before. WTC, Pentagon. They've known in the past that the WTC was a potential target in 93.

But it's the part Dick Cheney played that I cannot get over.

"Sir the plane is 50 miles out" This is what a government official even said to the 9/11 commission. It's not a crackpot conspiracy theory that much is certain.

He had at least 50 miles to call Andrews Airforce base to get at least one fighter in the air to protect the American Military Nerve centre and he failed miserably? Is this due to incompetence? If so then he shouldn't have been in that position of power in the first place.

He had 1 hour to do so because there is about an hour difference between the first plane hitting Trade 1 and the Pentagon.

Andrews Airforce base isn't even a five minute plane ride from Washington. What were these pilots doing? Sitting playing cards all day while the nation was under attack.



"Even if it wasn't an inside job (but it obviously was) America's leaders are still guilty of Treason. They have no excuse and this includes incompetence. They recieved too many warnings for 9/11 to have been a surprise to above all Condosleeza Rice."

The one way to get answers is to find common ground with those who dont believe that is was an "inside" job.And the common ground should be that,no matter what you believe happed that day,theres way too many "coincidences".And that there is something wrong here.There are far more questions than answers.



posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   


He had at least 50 miles to call Andrews Airforce base to get at least one fighter in the air to protect the American Military Nerve centre and he failed miserably?


Fifty miles out....a jetliner (lets be conservative shall we) traveling 350 miles an hour. That gives you 10 minutes....ten minutes to call Andrews, load ordinance on a jet, scramble a pilot and intercept an incoming hostile. Sorry, but not possible. The jets at Andrews prior to 9/11 werent sitting there loaded with live ordinance waiting to go. At most they MIGHT have had their cannon loaded and using that on a jetliner is comparable to using a spitwad shooter on a pigeon. Either way, 10 minutes wouldnt be enough time.



posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
okay. so Pain Stewarts plane was off course for not even a few minutes and they had a sqaudron on him? Yet 9.11 nothing even though exercises were going on 9/11 which would have sped up airforce response.



An hour between the first Trade attack and the Pentagon. Thats plenty of time to get a squadron in the air. And actually hte military protocol is that there is always an armed plane ready to hit the air.



[edit on 2-12-2006 by jinsanity]



posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity

And actually hte military protocol is that there is always an armed plane ready to hit the air.



Seeing as you're so sure about that - where's your source?

It's important to understand the meaning of "alert" as opposed to "Combat ready." "On alert" means the plane is fueled, armed and ready to go, with pilots waiting in the ready room for a scramble order. "Combat Status" means a plane will be ready for combat, usually in 24 to 72 hours. The aircraft at Andrews were on "Combat Status" which means they most likley weren't armed and fueled. Just because Andrews was close to the Pentagon does not mean that planes and pilots were ready to go at a moment's notice.

14 planes in the USA were on Alert status on 9/11. None from Andrews Air Force Base.



posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Your just making up excuses at this point fungi. Look into Pain Stewarts aircraft mishap. It wasn't off course for more then a few minutes and they had planes on it lock and stock.

At 9 o'clock the Pentagon ordered moved it's alert status to Alpha for all of Norad. This would have given plenty of time for the aircraft to have been armed and to protect the pentagon. The EPICENTRE OF THE ENTIRE US MILITARY!!! It wasn't until a full hour later that the pentagon was hit.

Thats the problem with half-assed 9/11 "researchers" like you. You're always making up excuses for a government that accidently on purpose failed it's people miserably and you fail to ask the right questions.

Did you know that at 10:10 just after the Pentagon was hit the FAA ordered F-16's from Swanson airbase up in the air? They were not at alert status whatsoever and it only took them 16 minutes to be armed and hitting the air. Thats the thing about the military. Always ready to go at a moments notice. A pilot can be in his bunk and five minutes later in the air. Only in emergencies of course. And thats why they always have pilots on duty.

The US military prides itself on always being prepared and yet on 9/11 the ball was dropped way to many times. So much so that people like me, normal rational human beings who just can't accept what the government says without thinking "Are we being lied to?"

Ask yourself fungi. Are we being lied to? and have you ever been taught to think this way?





[edit on 2-12-2006 by jinsanity]



posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity
Your just making up excuses at this point fungi. Look into Pain Stewarts aircraft mishap. It wasn't off course for more then a few minutes and they had planes on it lock and stock




Pentagon officials said the military began its pursuit of the ghostly civilian aircraft at 10:08 a.m., when two Air Force F-16 fighters from Tyndall Air Force Base in Florida that were on a routine training mission were asked by the FAA to intercept it.

www.washingtonpost.com...


The planes were already in the air on an exercise. Nice try though.



At 9 o'clock the Pentagon ordered moved it's alert status to Alpha for all of Norad. This would have given plenty of time for the aircraft to have been armed and to protect the pentagon. The EPICENTRE OF THE ENTIRE US MILITARY!!! It wasn't until a full hour later that the pentagon was hit.


No it wasn't. It was 40 minutes. And no, that's not long enough to arm and fuel aircraft to intercept a jet.



Thats the problem with half-assed 9/11 "researchers" like you. You're always making up excuses for a government that accidently on purpose failed it's people miserably and you fail to ask the right questions.


:lol

You're calling me half-assed! Says the guy who doesn't even know what time the plane hit the Pentagon.

American Airlines Flight 77, a Boeing 757-223, crashed into the Pentagon at 9:37:46 a.m. local time.



Did you know that at 10:10 just after the Pentagon was hit the FAA ordered F-16's from Swanson airbase up in the air? They were not at alert status whatsoever and it only took them 16 minutes to be armed and hitting the air.


Well where are you getting all this information on what bases were on alert and which ones weren't. I'd like to see your source please.

Again, you're absolutley way off course. 10:10 is almost 40 minutes after the Pentagon got hit.



[edit on 2/12/2006 by doctorfungi]



posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
16 minutes for swanson to get planes not even on standby in the air with missiles? Seems like enough time to me.

Oh gee sorry fungi. I'm off by 10-20 minutes. First plane hit the WTC at 8:50 or so. Pentagon plane hit at 9:40.

Plenty of time to get an aircraft in the air. For above all the military command headquarters. You'd think it's a no brainer.



posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity
16 minutes for swanson to get planes not even on standby in the air with missiles? Seems like enough time to me.


SOURCE!

Show me they were locked and loaded.

And I just showed it you it wasn't 16 minutes either.



Oh gee sorry fungi. I'm off by 10-20 minutes.


Closer to 30 mate. WAY off.



First plane hit the WTC at 8:50 or so. Pentagon plane hit at 9:40.

Plenty of time to get an aircraft in the air. For above all the military command headquarters. You'd think it's a no brainer.


Have you even listened to the NORAD tapes?



posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Swanson did have planes armed and in the air in 16 minutes. I remember it very clearly on the day of 9/11 through all the news bulletins.



posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Anyways. We're getting off track.

Watch a video on google called Everybody's got to learn sometime. Would like your comment on it fungi.

The leaders of America are guilty of treason for letting 9/11 happen if thats the case. Although the inside job aspect is just too overwhelming to ignore.

It makes perfect sense for them to have. fake an attack, get all kinds of support for war, a boom in the military industry. huge profits off war.

Who in the power house of the military industrial complex can ignore that?

[edit on 2-12-2006 by jinsanity]



posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity
Swanson did have planes armed and in the air in 16 minutes. I remember it very clearly on the day of 9/11 through all the news bulletins.


That's not going to cut it mate.



Watch a video on google called Everybody's got to learn sometime. Would like your comment on it fungi.


I'll watch it when I get some free time.



The leaders of America are guilty of treason for letting 9/11 happen if thats the case. Although the inside job aspect is just too overwhelming to ignore.





It makes perfect sense for them to have. fake an attack, get all kinds of support for war, a boom in the military industry. huge profits off war.


Why an attack so elaborate and so big? Involving so many co-conspirators able to spill the beans at any moment?

Surely one plane, or even two planes without demolitions or a drone into the pentagon would have been enough.



posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Almost afraid to ask him his opinion on Pearl Harbor. Doc, his attitude seems to be typical of most...They listen to (and believe Alex Jones et al) and think they know everything about the military based on that. Unfortunately, they are sadly mistaken.



posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
lol. What do you think about Operation Northwoods Fungi?

Swamp. For the record I'm not much of an alex jones fan. looking at my history and you'll see I've probably posted very little from him. if anything.

Fungi. If you look into it you'll see that actually quite a few known people have been vocal about 9.11 being an inside job.

Paul Craig Roberts is the most prominent name I can think of at the moment. Actually he is the prominent name of all names as far as government officials go. Do you ahve any idea who Paul Craig Roberts is and is importance to the republicans?

if you look into Pain Stwarts aircraft problems you'll see that 5 unanswered radio calls were made. 20 minutes later aircraft made interception and stayed with the plane until it ran out of fuel.

Ironic that this standard procedure wasn't followed on 9/11.

www.ntsb.gov...


[edit on 2-12-2006 by jinsanity]



posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity
lol. What do you think about Operation Northwoods Fungi?

Swamp. For the record I'm not much of an alex jones fan. looking at my history and you'll see I've probably posted very little from him. if anything.

Fungi. If you look into it you'll see that actually quite a few known people have been vocal about 9.11 being an inside job.

Paul Craig Roberts is the most prominent name I can think of at the moment. Actually he is the prominent name of all names as far as government officials go. Do you ahve any idea who Paul Craig Roberts is and is importance to the republicans?

if you look into Pain Stwarts aircraft problems you'll see that 5 unanswered radio calls were made. 20 minutes later aircraft made interception and stayed with the plane until it ran out of fuel.

Ironic that this standard procedure wasn't followed on 9/11.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by jinsanity]

[edit on 2-12-2006 by jinsanity]


Jin... Paul Roberts in not important to the Republicans... i would say more to to the Democrats. He has called for the impeachment of G.Bush. For the lies to go to war with Iraq. Yes he thought the 911 Commision was a joke...as do many people. Here is another one of his claims:

"I will begin by stating what we know to be a solid incontrovertible scientific fact. We know that it is strictly impossible for any building, much less steel columned buildings, to “pancake” at free fall speed. Therefore, it is a non-controversial fact that the official explanation of the collapse of the WTC buildings is false... Since the damning incontrovertible fact has not been investigated, speculation and “conspiracy theories” have filled the void. Some of the speculation is based on circumstantial evidence and is plausible. Other of the speculation is untenable, and it is used to protect the official explanation by branding all skeptics “conspiracy theorists.” . The Popular Mechanics article and the TV documentary are obviously false since they both endorse the official explanation that the WTC buildings “pancaked” at free fall speed, an obvious scientific impossibility."

Well By him stating this he is OBVIOUSLY not paying attention to the FACTS of the NIST report. NOWHERE in the the NIST report does it state that the buildings collapse at free fall speed OR that it was a pancake collapse. Looks like another blow hard politician talking out his rectum.



[edit on 2-12-2006 by CameronFox]



posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
He's the Father of Reagenomics for petesake. They owe him big time for that.

Does it strike you as odd that we can't fill this "void" or the possibility that maybe we're not meant to.

The government clearly has something to hide otherwise they wouldn't have let demolition incorporated dispose of the debris in record time. The authorities didn't even get a chance to test it for thermite or thermate.

Becareful of 9/11 myths fungi. not everything they say is true either.



posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Fungi. Don't you find it odd that on 9/11 Bush was sitting in that classroom for about 15 minutes. No sense of urgency to get out to safety?

I'll have you know that when Andrew Card went into the class and informed Bush America was under attack this was immediately after the second plane crash. He went into the class photo opportunity knowing one plane already hit the World trade Center.

I don't know about you but I find it very odd that he wasn't Rushed to the safety of airforce one at that moment of knowing about the 2nd plane. he just sat there and did nothing!

Thats not very becoming of a president who has just been informed he is now a War President. If it were anyone else, even that Clinton who I despise would have jumped up with ants in his pants.

And furthermore Bush's intinerary was published during that period in time. And he wasn't far away from a major airport. The terrorists could have easily known he would have been there and launched a personal attack on Bush.

It's just staggering. he sat there for 15 minutes or so. And did nothing, said nothing. He just continued to read a childs fable while innocent people were dying in the worst terrorist attack in the 21st century.



posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity
He's the Father of Reagenomics for petesake. They owe him big time for that.

Does it strike you as odd that we can't fill this "void" or the possibility that maybe we're not meant to.

The government clearly has something to hide otherwise they wouldn't have let demolition incorporated dispose of the debris in record time. The authorities didn't even get a chance to test it for thermite or thermate.

Becareful of 9/11 myths fungi. not everything they say is true either.


Jinsanity,

I will not attack the poster but his post...you need to stop adding LIES to your posts. NIST, FEMA and other authorities did not test for thermite becasue there WAS NO REASON TO. How do you know the materieal were removed in RECORD TIME. Is there a Guiness Book of World Records on a clean up of a building that collapsed after a plane slmmed into it? Please further your research about how much time was spent in the 911 cleanup ...IT was MONTHS!



posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity
Fungi. Don't you find it odd that on 9/11 Bush was sitting in that classroom for about 15 minutes. No sense of urgency to get out to safety?

I'll have you know that when Andrew Card went into the class and informed Bush America was under attack this was immediately after the second plane crash. He went into the class photo opportunity knowing one plane already hit the World trade Center.

I don't know about you but I find it very odd that he wasn't Rushed to the safety of airforce one at that moment of knowing about the 2nd plane. he just sat there and did nothing!

Thats not very becoming of a president who has just been informed he is now a War President. If it were anyone else, even that Clinton who I despise would have jumped up with ants in his pants.

And furthermore Bush's intinerary was published during that period in time. And he wasn't far away from a major airport. The terrorists could have easily known he would have been there and launched a personal attack on Bush.

It's just staggering. he sat there for 15 minutes or so. And did nothing, said nothing. He just continued to read a childs fable while innocent people were dying in the worst terrorist attack in the 21st century.


I think it was 9 minutes that he sat there. (still unexcusable in my eyes) But he is an idiot.

The terrorists had been planning for months or years, they could not have known Bush's itinerary until the last minute. Flying a highjacked plane down the East Coast to find one man would not have been a smart thing to do. They would not know EXACTLY where he was. And the Presidents was rushed off into Air Force 1 and flew around... with JET FIGHTERS as escorts.



posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The itinerary was posted a few days in advance. They could have easily made a trip to florida and hijacked a plane there.

And what do you think about Bush's speech where he's talking ot a kid Jordan telling him how He saw the first plane hit the tower on television before he went into the classroom?

This video wasn't made public until at least a few days later.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join