It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want my Gun Rack in the back of My Pickup

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I am with anyone against the banning of guns.

Like a lot of you said, people will find other ways to kill..

Look around your house.

if put in the hands of some freak, it could be a weapon. Take a pen, for example.

If you push hard enough, you can peirce the flesh of someones someones stomach. Or a fork, poke out their eyes, then stab em to death.

Its very simple.dont forget personal defence.

and, if you are with the banning of guns, just consider the fact as many have mentioned earlier, that people will find other ways.

What are you to do next? ban forks? table knives??

just think you thick headed fiends.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The problem is complacency. It's very easy to say that we should do away with guns in a land that has had a pretty tame and secure recent past.

The problem is, is that people have come to the point to where they thing that because there have been no problems in their lives, that there never will be and things will just keep steaming along like they have been with no major problems.

Hunting is not the only reason for guns. We need weapons that are also designed to kill people. Yes, that's right, to kill people.

The people are the militia, and by that we should all own guns for the protection of our country.

Educate, don't limit.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
TheMan,

that's what you say when you haven't been the victim of a home invasion.

Let's not forget that its not illegal to kill someone. There are valid reasons. I will shoot the next person dead that comes into my home uninvited.

Besides, lets hold on to guns just in case the government does goes sour. If tanks ever did take us over, I sure a few guns would help.

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join