It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Little Voice Inside Your Head

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
The true adept has learned to stop being food for the moon and can give their energy at will instead of having their energy drained by other entities.

What other entities are you speaking of buddy? I have stood on the astral plain and been to otherworld many times. Nothing is there that can harm someone pure of heart. Nothing I know I am an adept. If you are naving problems with other entities draining any energy from you, then you are not pure. They only drain the negative, I really do know form being there in circle many many times.

You seem to be getting some of your ideas from the author of. "The Return of Quetzacoatl" by Daniel Pinchbeck.

Edit to state: I cast circle last night and found the original source of the "bad energy" that has crept into my life recently. I hope that "negative source" doesn't creep too deeply into anothers life...

[edit on 10-12-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 10-12-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
those people who are hearing voices or what they called inner voice,do you guys think that they are already being possessed?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
The answer is in the canonized scripture!

And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD.

And, behold, the LORD passed by,
and a great and strong wind rent the mountains,
and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD;
but the LORD was not in the wind:
and after the wind an earthquake;
but the LORD was not in the earthquake:
And after the earthquake a fire;
but the LORD was not in the fire:
and after the fire a still small voice.

And it was so, when Elijah heard it,
that he wrapped his face in his mantle,
and went out,
and stood in the entering in of the cave.

And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said,
What doest thou here, Elijah?

~1 Kings 19:11-13

All God wants from any of us...

is to listen! To hear Him!
From within - if one knows one's self in honesty and candor, then it becomes obvious who is speaking...
God doesn't lie to those that trust Him.

how come alot of those inner voice when asked is that they are not god?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I have always found it strange that when trying to recall my earliest memories I would have a flashback to being a baby. My earliest recollection was hearing my Moms voice. She was saying my name. Jennifer.....Jennifer....I knew she was in the room and when I looked at her she smiled....I smiled and laughed and then a flash.
I don't have any other memories of being self-aware before that. I would recall dreams I had as a child, but no waking moments as they were occuring. At the age of 25 I was looking through some pictures with my Mom and I asked her if she had any baby pictures of me. She went to her closet and came back with 2 pictures.
When I looked at the first one it was like I was teleported back to my first memory the instant in time when I became aware and the first time I had an inner dialogue with myself. My recognition of my Mothers voice in my head was my very first thought.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

A wonderful thread, One of the best ive seen on ATS.

Thank you all for sharing your inner thoughts, a lovely exchange of perspectives of personalities, all experiencing the universe (Sic. God?) from within themselves, shared and now truly the universe is experiencing itself from different perspectives as we share this!

Well I will I promise add my thoughts here over the next few days, would like to finish reading this thread first though.

Anyhow its normal :

Hearing Voices in Your Head is Now Normal

Kind regards

Elf.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well even since my previous posts in here, I've done more learning and stumbled onto NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) which is really about modeling peoples subjective experiences ... (which just so happens to involve that little voice in our heads) .. although it may not have an "audible" quality.. lol

Some excellent discussions in here for sure..

Wish I had such interesting people on my forum ..

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join