It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Little Voice Inside Your Head

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The little voice inside you only..
You Control it.
Think Bad of youre self (to fat, to dum etc)
than you are degrading youre own 'spirit'

Never degrade it, believe that youre spirit is eternal and holy.

For As the father sad,
In the name of the father, the son, and the holy ghost (spirit).

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Also, there are many facets of our own being. It wouldn't be so unusual to think that the varied personality characteristics we have developed over the years may even be vying or competing for dominance.

The voices or actually thoughts that arise in assimilating information and coming to a consensus or understanding regarding our daily adventures may just be "us" deciding who wins this round.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yeah:

Like my 'some people get it, some people dont' theory.

You have to admit when we boil people down to the basics, some do and some simply dont. As if they just hit the planet. Fell off the turnip truck?

Thats ok though because God takes care of the ignorant and the children. I envy those that dont 'get it'. Them and their rose-colored glasses, my ego envys.

Their child-like lack of awareness, they dont suffer like others. They are just as blessed as those that are tormented in the middle of a programmed mind and a higher consciousness. What a hard place to be. Im here to tell you.

This transformation is such hard work, yet ways to reach it seem to come easy once we 'ask' 'accept'. Its painful as hell though!

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Whistles are sharp and whistles are soft....

This is a neat one.. lol .. try this ..

Most people can whistle.. well, some people do it more than others..
well, whistling and thought are fairly connected..
get some really good head-phones... some music of your choice and wet your whistle. lol

first without the headphones or music on... whistle for approx.. 5 minutes or so.. so you get a good sense of pitch and depth and all that great stuff...

than...

stick the headphones on and crank the music.. (so you can't hear people talk.. can't hear tv.. ) than begin to whistle again ... notice the 'feeling' difference.. it just seems like you're blowing air out of your mouth... now while keeping the pitch and all that take the headphones off to hear if you are just blowing air or not...
I think you'll get quite interesting in this 'mystery' ... You'll know a little bit what its like to be deaf.... and the reason why deaf people talk 'funny'..

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Alchemy, my freind, good old fashioned alchemy. If you skip the process of processing (contemplation) the sound and go forth with reckless abandon, you are most likely blowing hot air. Like tuning a guitar, if you hear the weight of the tone of your own breath, or sound you will tune it nearer to your hearts desire, or motivation.

You can please yourself by creating a pleasing sound and have fun while doing it.

Whistling is a point of reference. So is singing but not nearly so personal

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You ever seen Fight Club? That movie shows just how extreme that little voice in your head to for some people.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
You ever seen Fight Club? That movie shows just how extreme that little voice in your head to for some people.

AWESOME reference... and its sooooo true... but to grasp the whole reason why that happened to him is awesome.. the people who wrote that movie were pretty bright.. lol

He wouldn't stand up for himself in the movie so he 'kicked' his own ass, into kicking ass (can I say ass? [

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Also, there are many facets of our own being. It wouldn't be so unusual to think that the varied personality characteristics we have developed over the years may even be vying or competing for dominance.

The voices or actually thoughts that arise in assimilating information and coming to a consensus or understanding regarding our daily adventures may just be "us" deciding who wins this round.

Good post, I think most of us are in a struggle for which voice gets dominance. How many times people use that voice of doubt when they go about their daily lives. Also the positive voice, the spiritual voice.

As we are just using these bodies as vessels of experience it is all manifestation of thought.

For the post you made love, I give you a WATS.

You have voted interestedalways for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

WATS frm me too.

You have voted interestedalways for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Wow, you two above me. Thanks so much for the WATS. I feel happy that you resonated with my words. Sometimes the babble makes more sense than others!

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Wow, you two above me. Thanks so much for the WATS. I feel happy that you resonated with my words. Sometimes the babble makes more sense than others!

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Your welcome! Heheheh Love you so much I had to give it to you twice!

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
To interestedalways my love, remember how you felt when you saw this video? Here is the link----->Far Away

Life is not the same without you...

Ready to rescue you

[edit on 6-12-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

First of all, don't try and play normal, saying you don't talk to yourself inside your head.. its bullshavick.. You aren't fooling anyone..

Has anyone else ever wondered why we think that voice IS us.. ??

What if the voice is us?

What if the consciousness that mimicks us is in fact our consciousness from the future, bound by our conscious "opinion", and not freed until our conscious "self's" current opinion decides to love the "truth", before all else and at any and all costs, come relentlessly for your own truth?

What if the voice within is our soul, which is capable of contacting both our "alpha" and our "omega"?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

First of all, don't try and play normal, saying you don't talk to yourself inside your head.. its bullshavick.. You aren't fooling anyone..

Has anyone else ever wondered why we think that voice IS us.. ??

What if the voice is us?

What if the consciousness that mimicks us is in fact our consciousness from the future, bound by our conscious "opinion", and not freed until our conscious "self's" current opinion decides to love the "truth", before all else and at any and all costs, come relentlessly for your own truth?

What if the voice within is our soul, which is capable of contacting both our "alpha" and our "omega"?

The boy, the adolescent, and the old man.... all 3 likenesses within one case... the living water.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
What if...what if?

In DEED!

First the call and then the echo...

and then you hear the U in US!

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I also believe that the "little voice" is a phenomenon of the subconscious, and is closely linked to our conscience itself, though the nature of the two are different. However, it may be possible that parts of our subconscious are subject to outside influence, some might argue from spirits or aliens.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The answer is in the canonized scripture!

And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD.

And, behold, the LORD passed by,
and a great and strong wind rent the mountains,
and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD;
but the LORD was not in the wind:
and after the wind an earthquake;
but the LORD was not in the earthquake:
And after the earthquake a fire;
but the LORD was not in the fire:
and after the fire a still small voice.

And it was so, when Elijah heard it,
that he wrapped his face in his mantle,
and went out,
and stood in the entering in of the cave.

And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said,
What doest thou here, Elijah?

~1 Kings 19:11-13

All God wants from any of us...

is to listen! To hear Him!
From within - if one knows one's self in honesty and candor, then it becomes obvious who is speaking...
God doesn't lie to those that trust Him.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_cross3
I also believe that the "little voice" is a phenomenon of the subconscious, and is closely linked to our conscience itself, though the nature of the two are different. However, it may be possible that parts of our subconscious are subject to outside influence, some might argue from spirits or aliens.

You are close friend. Sometimes that little voice is but you conscience mind telling you reason and sometimes it is just an echo of the state of self esteem.

The subcoscience (I prefer to call it the super-conscience) is from your soul, and your soul is connected to the all. This is what finely tuned intuition is. This is of the super-conscience and it in some needs a lot of training to recognize (we all have it) and some are born with clear recognition. How do I KNOW this? Lets just say most of my close friends are rather "magickal" spelled with a "K" to differentiate form stage magic.

I don't believe we connect with aliens, but we can connect with otherworld and with the spirit.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

So is that voice really yours? Or is it your parents' voice, teachers' voice, family's voice, peers' voice, tv's voice, or is it even more sinister?

"They gave us their mind!" -Don Juan Matus

That all depends on "who you are". Are you in service to self, or are you in service to others? What is YOUR vision-quest, and why do you distrust your inner voice?

I always trust mine because it is if light and of God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join