It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Link To 911

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Fungi. have you ever seen the video cameras at the pentagon? You can't even get close enough to piss on the lawn. They're so many of them. I suggest you take a trip to washington sometime.

Since the Pentagon has yet to release any of these videos that would solve the debate it just gives it away that they have something to hide. And again. I addressed that every piece and every nut and bolt of an airliner has a serial number on it. Yet this has never been addressed by the Crash investigators.

www.physics911.net...

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I addressed that every piece and every nut and bolt of an airliner has a serial number on it. Yet this has never been addressed by the Crash investigators.

Not even close. Every piece, bolt and nut do NOT have a specific serial number. Engine components, avionics, some structural parts and a few other items will be serially controlled (have a serial number written down as belonging to a specific airframe). The rest of the airliners parts are not serially tracked.

However, the SERIALLY TRACKED FLIGHT DATA RECORDERS BELONGING TO Boeing Model 757-223, Serial number 24602, Registration number N644AA, WAS recovered from the Pentagon.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Do we have proof of this? Last time I checked for the WTC the black boxes were never found. Wasn't sure about the pentagon.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
www.gwu.edu...

NTSB report on Flight 77, derived by "data from the Flight Data Recorder (FDR) recovered from the crash site"

www.gwu.edu...

Same thing, Flight 11

www.gwu.edu...

Flight 93.....

Funny, I could swear that some people on this board insist that NTSB hasnt released anything about the crashes that day.......

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Can someone do some research on anything that deals with blowing up of a pentagram or a pentgram getting hit or something that involves death and a pentgram. Because when they hit the towers it must have been planned before the actual creation of the towers. And whatever media propaganda said about the Twin Towers in that year would be what they wanted the public to see they were being attacked. The labeled it a beacon of freedom. And so they say they "attacked our freedom." But then why do they hit the pentagon. Since these guys are NWO the richest people on earth must follow a religion or cult movement that identifies the pentagram to some action or timeline, could even be worded differently and used into the PNAC agenda.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

- Rumsfeld had announced on 9/10 that trillions in DoD money was unaccounted for.

I would be careful using this as a point. For ONE trillion dollars of DoD money to be unaccounted for, would mean the ENTIRE Pentagon budget for 2+ years was missing. For "trillions of dollars" to be unaccounted for, that would take DECADES to accumulate.

Here is a quote from The Man himself that contradicts you, SwampFox, sorry.

"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Funny, I could swear that some people on this board insist that NTSB hasnt released anything about the crashes that day.......

Maybe because the NTSB has stated this on thier website.

www.ntsb.gov...

The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket.

The National Transportation Safety Board determines the probable cause(s) of this accident as follows:

The Safety Board did not determine the probable cause and does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket. The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. [/ex]

[edit on 2-12-2006 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted.

Key word...estimates....

Forestlady, many on here use that quote as some proof that Bush et al, looted the Pentagon and then crashed planes into it to destroy the proof. My post was meant to point out that IF that much was unaccounted for, it had to have accumulated over DECADES, not in the 7 months Bush was in office.

The Defense budget has been in the neighborhood of 400 billion to 600 billion for the last couple years (sorry too tired to look up the exact figures tonight) So even at 600 billion, it would STILL be almost four whole year's worth of budgets to reach the 2.3 trillion. Sorry, but there isnt any way that the whole frigging budget for the year (or ANY year) would be unaccounted for.

Maybe because the NTSB has stated this on thier website.

And ultima, I can only point out that the sites I listed were NTSB reports on the FDR's from three of the four airliners that day.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity
Fungi. have you ever seen the video cameras at the pentagon? You can't even get close enough to piss on the lawn. They're so many of them. I suggest you take a trip to washington sometime.

Ok you put in an FOIA request for ANY of those cameras for ANY day of the year of ANY year... in fact at ANY military installation.

When you get your hands of one - then we'll talk. Because I garuntee you won't get a single one.

The point is, freedom of information will only get you so far. You can't just grab the tapes from a military installation whenever you want. National security is a clear issue.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

And ultima, I can only point out that the sites I listed were NTSB reports on the FDR's from three of the four airliners that day.

So that mans we still have conflicting reports on the voice recorder at the Pentagon. And how they were found.

This report states that the black boxes at the Pentagon were found in the cockpit. Problem is black boxes are kept in the tail section of aircraft.

External Source

Newsweek Web Exclusive
Web Exclusive: Washington Heroes
On the ground at the Pentagon on Sept. 11

Sept. 28 (2001)

Early Friday morning, shortly before 4 a.m., Burkhammer and another firefighter, Brian Moravitz, were combing through debris near the impact site. Peering at the wreckage with their helmet lights, the two spotted an intact seat from the plane’s cockpit with a chunk of the floor still attached. Then they saw two odd-shaped dark boxes, about 1.5 by 2 feet long. They’d been told the plane’s “black boxes” would in fact be bright orange, but these were charred black. The boxes had handles on one end and one was torn open. They cordoned off the area and called for an FBI agent, who in turn called for someone from the National Transportation Safety Board who confirmed the find: the black boxes from American Airlines Flight 77. “We wanted to find live victims,” says Burkhammer. But this was a consolation prize. “Finding the black box gave us a little boost,” he says.
-- Debra Rosenberg

[edit on 3-12-2006 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Peering at the wreckage with their helmet lights, the two spotted an intact seat from the plane’s cockpit with a chunk of the floor still attached. Then they saw two odd-shaped dark boxes, about 1.5 by 2 feet long.

Yes the FDR is usually in the tail end of an aircraft. What your not taking into consideration is the impact. This statement does not say the FDR was IN the cock pit. The guys found an intact seat from the planes cockpit with a chunk of floor...."THEN" they saw two odd shaped boxes. It may lead you to believe that it was "IN" the cock pit, but with the severity of the explosion from the impact, there is no way to determine what ended up where. Thats at least ONE way to look at it.

I looked all over to see if any 757's had their FDR's stored in the cockpit area and was unable to find anything that supported that.

[edit on 3-12-2006 by CameronFox]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
I looked all over to see if any 757's had their FDR's stored in the cockpit area and was unable to find anything that supported that.

[edit on 3-12-2006 by CameronFox]

static.howstuffworks.com...

travel.howstuffworks.com...
[ex] Black boxes are usually sold directly to and installed by the airplane manufacturers. Both black boxes are installed in the tail of the plane -- putting them in the back of the aircraft increases their chances of survival. The precise location of the recorders depends on the individual plane. Sometimes they are located in the ceiling of the galley, in the aft cargo hold or in the tail cone that covers the rear of the aircraft.

"Typically, the tail of the aircraft is the last portion of the aircraft to impact," Doran said. "The whole front portion of the airplane provides a crush zone, which assists in the deceleration of tail components, including the recorders, and enhances the likelihood that the crash-protected memory of the recorder will survive."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join