It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming...Needs to be seen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I found this video on youtube earlier today.

I only watched it all the way through becasue it had a funky pink floyd remix.

By the end my hairs were standing up on my neck (it had the same affect on another viewer).

It really affected mre - read the last few words at the very end... You'll see what I mean.

Global Warming Video (6mins)

Aplogies if this has already been posted elsewhere I have looked hard but couldn't find it.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Amazing!

Worth seeing it.

Thank you for sharing.

Ptolomeo

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If there was a video like this praising the United States or Bush it would be viewed as propaganda.

Man-made Global Warming needs all the propaganda it can get. Anything that debunks the Global Warming myth is ignored and anything positive for Global Warming is front page news.

Have you heard there is also Global Warming on Mars? Probably not because that alone kills it for Man-Made global warming.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
If there was a video like this praising the United States or Bush it would be viewed as propaganda.

Man-made Global Warming needs all the propaganda it can get. Anything that debunks the Global Warming myth is ignored and anything positive for Global Warming is front page news.

Have you heard there is also Global Warming on Mars? Probably not because that alone kills it for Man-Made global warming.

No, I hadn't heard about global warming on Mars - Venus on the other hand....

And yes, I agree, this could be conceived as being propanga - I believe the Earth is going through a natural change on a global scale. I'm thinking possibly polar shift or something to do with the shumann resonance. Anyway, it is something unavoidable. However, if we make every effort to change our ways (just look at our consumerist ways of life) then we can do as the video suggests.......

......We can look directly into our grandchildrens eyes and say 'we tried'.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Nice music video. I think the opening of the Northeast Passage would be a benefit to us all. We definitley aught to find how to melt these icecaps. Russians have plans for building floating nuclear reactors and we American's should cooperate with the Russians to build a dam along the Berring Straight.

top topics

join