It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man did I hit the jackpot for $3.50 - Bob Lazar seems pretty damn credible to me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So last night I was shopping at my local supermarket and BAM! what do I see? There was one of those bins of cheap dvds for sale. (All dvds $3.50 CDN) One dvd caught my eye. It was "UFO: TOP SECRET". I thought well this looks pretty cheesey but for $3.50 I'll check it out. I picked it up and put it down in my cart along side my bread and carrots without thinking much. So this morning I checked it out and it turned out to be an hour interview with Bob Lazar. What is funny is that when I first became an ATS member the UFO/Moon Fraud interested me but I could never find any decent videos on the subject. (Best Buy, Suncoast) I never heard much about this guy besides what I read on ATS. I have to admit, it was a very revealing video about the whole UFO/Area 51 phenomenon from a "scientific" perspective. It was most convincing and certainly turned the cranks in my brain about theories behind the technology of UFOs. Lazar seemed most sincere and had what seemed to be a logical answer for the questions posed to him by the interviewer. At one point when the interviewer asks him about the element 151 that he stole he said "no comment". That was the only question out of the hour that he would not provide a response to. It's hard for anyone not to believe this man as he seems so logical and credible in answering the questions. IMHO he really has nothing to gain by coming forward. Lazar makes the statement that the military does not have the mindset of the expertise to handle the technology that it has. Also, that governments only represent political interests and not the people's. I find the statement about the military to be true. How can you have an organziation whose sole purpose is to wage war to research causes that would be beneficial to mankind. I highly recommend this video to anyone that takes an interest in this. I find it some what ironic that if the Lazar story is true that it is the most important piece of information to mankind's future. Yet, it is sitting in a bargain dvd bin in a crappy supermarket. However if it is not "factual" it was still the most entertaining $3.50 I ever spent. Anyhow I'm going back to pick up some more and use it as stocking stuffers.

UFO: TOP SECRET
ECHO BRIDGE HOME ENTERTAINMENT 2003
53 MINUTES COLOUR

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Was gonna post, but I'm off to Wal-Mart !
Seriously, tho...that is a bargain. Especially for those that have never seen Lazar speak. He comes off as believable, and very intelligent. I really am gonna look for that, this weekend.

Lex

P.S. Stocking stuffers !!! GREAT idea for my teenage nephews who think I'm strange !

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Alot of Lazar's words and thoughts are basically true as far as I'm concerned. Alot are subject to skepticism. His ID tag which never seemed to warrant mention on all the documentaries of his work, saucer propulsion back engineering at Los alamos & S4 through EG&G, Nevada, failed to mention his DNI tag number beginning with Maj.. .

Good find on the on-sale DVD.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Dallas, great post. But I have an addendum:
DNI = Dept. of Naval Intelligence. (just for those that may not know)

Lex

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Dude, I purchased that one too! I bought this a Wal-Mart a few weeks ago. And before that I bought one that is also awesome at Big-lots here in kissimmee FL. It is from the same company that made that Bob Lazar one. It's called UFOs above and beyond, with Scotty from star trek. He is the narrator. I found them both for $3 at both these stores. I found them by luck. Anyway, you can find more of these at
www.echobridgehe.com this is the website that is found in the back of the videos. The Scotty video is freaking cool. No debunkers in it, and it is all pro-UFO.

P.S. I just visited the web site and looked under the U an found these videos and I noticed that there is a third. It is both videos in one, you guys shold get it

[edit on 1-12-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotsheets
So last night I was shopping at my local supermarket and BAM! what do I see? There was one of those bins of cheap dvds for sale. (All dvds $3.50 CDN) One dvd caught my eye. It was "UFO: TOP SECRET".

Hey hotsheets, where do u live ine Can? I'm canadian too but but haven't seen any of the dvd's you're talking about. Can you be more precise?

Thnx

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Doohan did two. Beam Me Up Scotty's first one had poor audio, and the main narrator of UFO stuff then and earlier did talk overs of Jame's basic stuff. Then, I'd guess a year later, A&E put out another with just Doohan as narrator and a bunch of new footage which was a two hour extravaganza I thought.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
the government is looking at us and laughing. you cannot say its true unless youve seen element 115 working, unless you have seen a real life working alien space craft, unless you have met an alien. i for one am in between believing in bob or not.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I suspect Bob was brought in as a "from left field" scientist to work on this saucer stuff and he boosted his credentials a bit to sound more authentic.

Alot of scientific break through's have come from people from different scientific fields that the break through come from. Some school kid made a basic Nuclear Fission device in his back yard ect....so probably if you had this thing in a hanger that had all the best qualified scientist's of the day working on it and they failed to crack it, bring in someone with left of centre thinking.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The Real Canadian Superstore is where I bought it from in Vancouver.

Thanks for the tip on the Scotty video. I will keep a look out for it.

I believe Lazar. His crudentials and his technical knowledge seems to back his story pretty damn well. His explanation of the gravity engine is pretty damn elaborate. His story about the base security having the "incident" with aliens and getting blasted sounds like those Dulce stories that people post here.

Ok I'm going to have to goto Wal-Mart and Big Lots to look for those other dvds.

Does anyone know if you can get any Moon Hoax dvds through retail?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
what's up with www.boblazar.com how come it asks you for a password?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Someone please post it on google video?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Bob Lazar interview, split into six parts..

www.youtube.com...

This guy makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Heres another video of bob lazar explaining the ufo engines and what he read about other projects at s4.

video.google.com.au...

I agree. Bob lazar is very credible and his evidence makes perfect sense. People who try to discredit him are in denial or haven't reviewed his evidence.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by Yandros]

top topics

join