It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypto Stinks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I watched the movie last night and was taken completely by surprize as I had not heard or seen any commercials on it and had no clue what it was about. I thought it would be another end of the world film or something.

I loved it absolutely loved it! I often wonder if people who lived out like that in the jungle might possibly be happier than the rest of us crammed into the cities with the smoke and the smogg and the hustle and bustle got get here, gotta get there type of thing, with everything you can thing of at your fingertips. We have so much stuff you can't decide what to do next. It just seems so peaceful living out like that. Until somebody comes along and screws it all up. That was definitely the low point in the movie the morning the village was attacked.

The thing I like about the movie though, it did depict a certain era regardless of the story being ficticious. Thousands of people really lived those horrors. The movie takes you away from your couch for a bit which is what a movie should do. I felt like I was in that jungle for couple of hours with those people.

The second thing I like about the movie is it had a good ending. How for once in this life good overcame evil.

The third thing I liked about it is I couldn't stop watching it and you cant either. Try and see if I am wrong.

Its my new favorite movie for a while. Way to go Mel. Its a masterpiece.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I bought this when it came out on DVD. I liked it. I thought some of the writing was a bit on the cheesy side, but overall it kept my attention for a foreign film.

3 out of 5 stars.

<< 1   >>

join