It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slim Spurling and the Hurricane season.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
As most of you already know, the official hurricane season has just ended. And fortunately it has ended with a dud.
The amount of named storms was very small, and there were old three tropical storms to hit the U.S. mainland. The Caribbean was spared! Thank goodness!

Now here it comes:

There is a guy in denver who creates ringed structures, which he claims are able to influence the enviroment around us.
These devices usually are twisted pair copper rings, and which are always in the length of fractions of, single or multiple cubits. He claimed to have found out the length of a cubit by measuring the top of the entrance to the Kings Chamber (at one of the pyramids) in Egypt (although I'm sure that I can get an answer from Byrd is this is accurate or not). Anyway... One setup of these rings is called a harmonizers, and depending on it's size, it can influence the enviroment and the weather in the vicinity for up to miles; especially when powered by sound. They are able to clean pollution in the enviroment, cause rainfall, cause plants to grow healthier and larger, and cause positive effects in human and animal health. They're also allegedly able to fight of bad weather to some degree. He has since concluded that the ones he made before where not able to overcome the power of the biggest storms, hurricanes. Since then he has created much larger harmonizers and said in an announcement last March that he placed some in the gulf coast, and in Florida.

netmar.com...

Now, seeing that this hurricane season was so mild, I'm wondering if he really caused the weather to be calmer with these devices. So what do you guys think? Did he really do it??

Here's his website:

www.slimspurling.com...

And here are some field reports by some of his clients:

slimspurling.com...

Btw.. I don't think the devices are that hard to make if your handy at working with metal. Also, there are other structures that are claimed to have similar properties to the Spurling rings. Some of them are the Genesa crystals, and others are the CIR Emf harmonizers.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Could be but, the question is if it works should he be doing it? I don't know about screwing around with mother natures design like this. I know Hurricanes are devistating storms BELIEVE ME I KNOW. But like my theory that perhaps nature uses oil in some way makes me wonder if hurricanes arn't a part of the machinery of Earth. Perhaps they do work, selfishly I would thank him. But what happens when we overstep our bounds on natures balance?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well, Bandit, I hate to burst Slim's bubble, but a repeat Of 2005's record season appeared unlikely, according to NOAA
Some weathe guys in NOrth Carolina came to the same conclusion:
www.usatoday.com...

It would be interesting if it were true and Slim would either be very wealthy or disappeared as Those Who Rule snatch his weather-making device, but.....
I'm not buying Slim's accomplishments.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Bumped..

As this season was once again very mild.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It won't be long until someone claims that human caused climate change is making acurate hurricane predictions impossible.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbluesky

NICE ONE!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think La Nina` has a lot to do with the weaker hurrcane season and El Nino` makes storms more severe, according to some scientist, if im not mistaken!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Either way. Its NOT global warming.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I wouldn't call two cat 5's mild. I think people say it's mild because of no USA impacts so far. But 14th named storms is pretty much right in line with forecasts. Plus as of today, we have tropical storm Noel lurking below Florida.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Noel has already killed at least 20 people. Of course, being the Dominican Republic it's doesn't count

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

I am very grateful that those two Cat-5's didn't hit any land at the time that they were that powerful.

Anyway, as far as what I've read a few years back. That after the 2005 hurricane season, Slim Spurling arranged to have at least one of those "Storm Chasers" to be in Florida (Atlantic coast), at least one at the gulf coast and another in the northeastern Caribbean (so probably on one of the islands from Montserrat to Puerto Rico). There hasn't been any major storm (Cat 1 and up) in these area's since as far as I know.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Btw.. I don't think the devices are that hard to make if your handy at working with metal. Also, there are other structures that are claimed to have similar properties to the Spurling rings. Some of them are the Genesa crystals, and others are the CIR Emf harmonizers.

They have to be made very methodically correct I've been told. The 2 wires wrapping around each other have a certain number of turns and have to electronically connect when soldered at the ends. Not that this couldn't be done by someone with skills.

What I can say for certain, these rings have a PROFOUND effect on healing and energy work! I got my first real energy session with an very talented and progressive healer yesterday. I have never had a drug or medical treatment that has had such an effect on my overall physiology. She placed several rings (and brass frequency discs) of varied sizes on my chakras while she used frequency and reflexology techniques to find my problems. I had a serious head trauma as a child and have suffered CNS damage ever since. She re-tuned that frequency and I feel like I had a metal plate removed from my skull surgically without any recovery effects! This technique is similar to what Bob Beck and Royal Rife used to cure disease and health issues. She also was using techniques by a guy named Dan Nelson, and combines many different aspects of many traditional and non traditional healing methods. These rings can also be used to clean/charge water, mend damaged tissue and induce dreams (last night was my first experiment in this but GREAT results).

I see no reason why these rings could not have an impact on weather, pollution, radiation and or any part of this physical reality that has a frequency. And hopefully if you're aware enough you realize everything has a frequency and can be altered for the better.

If I find any more useful information on this I will be sure to post it for review. Good find and interesting topic! S+F

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Just came back to this topic after years.

NOAA: Record 121 Months Since Last Major Hurricane Hit U.S.

new topics

top topics

join