It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

world war 3 2008 to 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

Originally posted by Incarnated
World War 3 is not yet, according to my understanding of the prophecies. First comes a peace agreement that is quickly shreaded.

does any of your prophecies come to reality?

there could be a quick small or even large war that may happen before peace is made and then again the peace agreement heads south and more war takes place

who knows

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
ha u ppl r so sad why dont u just enjoy life and enjoy the present and not think about stuff that might not even happen. sure it will be exciting when ww3 happens (if it does).

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
War will do one fo two things. If it comes to nucleur then expect nearly all the human race to cease(not all however). This would create way for not much as the earth would have been severly damaged. Rainforests and woods and whoel countries would be destroyed which of course does not work out well for all humans and animals using the air to live.

The second is it wont come to nucleur because the powers start to realise how much it wud destroy. They work things out for a while and peae will be upon us for maybe a few decades....before some superpower decides they want mroe mroe more. then were back in square one.

There is no such thing as peace that ive seen. There will always be someone who wants alot more and will do anything to get it...what could we do if we want pecace we give it them...then we all lose yet again.

this world is just a vicious circle without an ending..its a lsoe lsoe situation and maybe it qwudnt affect me in the future but it certainyl wud my kdis and grandkids and thats what matters we have to start thinkign about our futures.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
world war 3 has been already started ,according to nostradamus it started in 1999.when pakistan attacked india it will be lasted for more than 27 years and it will end in 2025.It will be divided into 3 parts of 9 years each.First part is over it will be some what annoying but not full scale war.second part is more annoying but not full scale war until 2016, which will end second part.But third part which is most worst period of all time where full scale war will be fought with second coming of jesus christ according to christians and Bhagavan kalki maha avatar according to hindus against third anti-christ.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by anand1987

From what I heard, a third world war scenario was developed several decades ago. Two World Wars have already been achieved, and the Third and final World War envisions an attack on Iraq, Iran and Syria as being the trigger to set the entire Middle East into fiery inferno. Once America is firmly fixed into the Middle East with the majority of her first-line units, North Korea is to attack South Korea. Then, with America's forces stretched well beyond the limit, China is to invade Taiwan. This will usher in the start of World War Three. That's what I think will happen because it has already started

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sonicX007

Good guess from an old thread. We're almost there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join