It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

world war 3 2008 to 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
all around the world i have heard stories, and news casts of civil war, rebelons natural desiters, etc, i belive this is the beging on the end, 2007 will be the last year of peace.

things in the news recently is getting me worried, like the democrates now incontrol of half of a america, soctland thinkin of declaring independance form the Uk, wales may flollow.

terrroism in the middle east, north keroa abig threat, hate towards everyone, put all this into a mix plus the reports of an astriod coming in 2008, and the reports of large earhquakes in 2011, means that we are heading towards a new era, hopefully peace as one world. not all sperated as contries but together as one

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
There Is only war if one takes a gun and shoots the other. like brother killing brother.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
You have come to realize the coming of the New World Order. The rapture began November 1999, and is happening right now. The artificially created universe we live in now cosntructed and rules by Darkness is shutting down and many are begining to become aware of a new era. The messenger of light will appear first, but the first will be a decieving messenger. After the wars and 90% of people have been killed, the true messenger of light will free them. As for the lost, they will be taken to another realm... There is hope for the 90% lost.

7A

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
What I find interesting is that the whole "end of the world" concept is apparently one of distinctly Judeo-Christian/Western origin. That is, that the deep eastern religions, and the countries they are found in, have no real concept or fear of any "end time".

Must be refreshing, not having to hear about it every year for millenia on end.

[edit on 1/12/2006 by Thousand]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You got it twisted upside down my friend...

Our controllers really do a good job making it seem like everything is horrible, and to keep us in fear. FEAR FEAR FEAR....all the time.

We have known war for so long, we think its peace. My friends we havent known true peace since our soul ventured down to these lower realms millenias ago.

But. all is changing. EVERYONE ON EARTH EXCEPT THE EVIL ELITE want peace, and are creating that thought-energy. Do you not think that so much generated energy from so many people would not manifest? You must educate yourself on how energy works

This century really provided that kick in the ass we needed to make us realize the horrors and stupidity of war. Do not forget, back in ancient Rome, people had no quams about killing, in fact it was considered important, and dutyful, to go and fight wars with people. The whole civilization was sadistic in nature, as it is today, we still have the roman symbols and architecture on in our halls of power.

But, now, things are different in many ways. People no longer desire to experience the sadistic side of our psyche, most humans today truly want with their whole heart to finally have peace after so long of lusting for war. Remember, Elite bankers dont fight the wars, we do. They may start, arm, fund, and control the wars, but we do the actual fighting. We must realize that they pit one faction of the same group against another faction of it, and we get all these conflicts and wars and competition, this religion against that religion, this country against that country; you know what I mean the divide and rule.

Black VS White, Protestant VS Catholic, Republican VS Democrat, Mcdonalds VS Burger King, or Pepsi VS Coke, I mean whatever fomentation the divide and rule takes, it is designed to do just that, divide and rule!

Its also about giving us the ILLUSION of choice while fundamentally limiting both.
Oh We can vote for either the "republican" George W. Bush, or we can vote for his cousin, classmate, teammate, and skull and bones brother (initiated in the same year too)....the "democrat" John Kerry....and heres the kicker. They both have completely different agendas right? NO! They were both for the war, both for centralized power, and both are fricken Skull and Bones and CFR members! They are working for the same people!

We have been deluded for so long, we kind of lost our reality for a time, but of course that time is coming to an end.

Now people are questioning government; they are refusing war, and they demand peace. I mean we are not asking for it, we are DEMANDING IT! IN LARGE NUMBERS ALL ACROSS THE GLOBE. But the evil and egotism of our Elite controllers propels them to ignore our wishes, to keep on with the status quo that has served them well for so long, and to stop us from becoming what we are destined to become, Great Beings of Light with the creating abilities of Gods.

There are many "extraterrestrial" space civilizations here to witness this spectacular event. Our controllers try to spread fear or disbelief about our brothers from the stars, and yes there are negative ETs, but that is not the majority at all. If you evolve to a point where you are able to traverse the stars, you do not see the need for primitive things such as wars and conflict. These beings are here now to oversee our evolution, and to make sure this planet reaches its destination.

It is a remarkable event! The awakening of a planet EN MASSE, is really a rare thing, usually ascension happens individually. THE WHOLE PLANET WILL ASCEND, AND WE WILL HAVE OUR PEACE AND FREEDOM RESTORED, FINALLY, ONCE AND FOR ALL. KNOW IT! BELIEVE IT! AND GO OUT AND CREATE IT IN YOUR WORLD! THAT IS THE WAY OF A MASTER.

I am John Adam Ortiz Jancar, in service of Light, and I ask you...ponder these things. Go to a quiet place and still your mind. Listen to the guidance within, and your questions will be answered.

NAMASTE ADONAI

[edit on 1-12-2006 by LightWorker13]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Thank you bro. In the end its everyone's own choices that make the world. We all must have our free will and the dark elite's will continue to abuse their power. They would have to be out of power before massive change. They will not give up their power so easily.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
World War 3 is totally necisary to cull the Sapiens to non-existance as all other methods tried since WW2 have failed to do it.

People can only see themselves as being important and nothing else so the rumblings of NWO and "they are trying to Kill us" is futile because a better human is coming, one that is far more intellectual and has empathy for everything by the bucket loads.

We are so self centred as a species and become so materialistic that we have reached the end of the road of our evolution and I just tell everyone fall on your sword we have had our go and we screwed it badly!.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
You have come to realize the coming of the New World Order. The rapture began November 1999, and is happening right now. The artificially created universe we live in now cosntructed and rules by Darkness is shutting down and many are begining to become aware of a new era. The messenger of light will appear first, but the first will be a decieving messenger. After the wars and 90% of people have been killed, the true messenger of light will free them. As for the lost, they will be taken to another realm... There is hope for the 90% lost.

7A

cool, so you mean there will be a time when there's crap all people around and i can do whatever i like? speed down streets, smash things up, free food and drink and then when i've finished having my fun i can go out to the wilderness and live in peace with nature again?

i think the gubmints are just asking for someone to start a war so they can try out all their new super soldiers, biotech, electromagnetic weapons, anti-grav aircraft, nanotech, etc etc. and if they dont do it before 2012, then all that tech would become useless as we fully emerse in the centre of the photon belt, many changes will happen to our bodies, including re-activation of junk dna, which means our minds will become more powerful than any technology could ever be.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
World War III can't start in 2008. We are already in it. There is a HUGE war going on right now. Some we can see - the War on Terror - and most that we can't see. That which we can't see are the politicians and those who really run the world and they are definately waging war.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
NWO - Dark Elites - Shadow Governments - blah - blah - blah -

Ask your parents, ask your grandparents, ask your great great grandparents (if you can). Every generation beleives the end is nigh. I think we just need something to make it seem like we are special in a way - maybe a fear of being forgotten.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twelve
Every generation beleives the end is nigh. I think we just need something to make it seem like we are special in a way - maybe a fear of being forgotten.

I have to agree with you. I wouldn't want a peaceful alien civilization to witness how pathetic and stupid we of mankind are. It's embarresing, rather be forgotten!

7A

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
i may have posted this over 2 years ago, but it looks like its coming true.

when i first joined this site nearly 3 years ago when i said will USA invade Iran, and well where on the verge of that happening.

plus the USA are putting a missle defence system in the eastern EU contries that the Russian Federation hate and are threating to aim Nukes at Europe if the deal in Poland goes Ahead.

all this needs is one little push and world war 3 will begin

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I love to see some changes in the world and to know who is the evil and who is pure. I am waiting for WW3 and I thing it will start in August the second. Iran will join with Russia and China and most of the Asia's countries. USA will join with UK (United Kindom).

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
World War 3 is not yet, according to my understanding of the prophecies. First comes a peace agreement that is quickly shreaded.

I'd say watch The Iran elections of 2009. I'm expecting world war3 to take place about 2010-2012. After 2012 the stuff truns real crazy, so if you're still alive at that point prepair to see stuff that will freak you out!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
World War 3 is not yet, according to my understanding of the prophecies. First comes a peace agreement that is quickly shreaded.

does any of your prophecies come to reality?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

First off I never claimed it was a "Prophecy", it's more an inturpetation of a very large body of Prophecies.

However, yes, I've seen several interpetations of mine about others prophecies come to pass.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i think everyone has the wrong ideas about 2012, i think its a stepping stone into the golden age.

what a caterpillar sees as the end of the world, we see as the butterfly

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Thousand

I think you hit the nail on the head when you said fear. The Western religions use fear to control people, while the Eastern religions are of peace. That doesn't mean the Eastern religions are free from war and the violence of the West. People are the same all over.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
what a caterpillar sees as the end of the world, we see as the butterfly

I have nothing relevant to the thread, I just wanted to say I rrrrreally like that sentence !!

Hella-cool perspective

Peace,

Misfit

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonicX007

heading towards a new era, hopefully peace as one world. not all sperated as contries but together as one

Soon it will all be one country and your leader will be your god
and you will say I wish I was in my old country where I could find food and water

and the only rapture anyone will ever see is in their dreams

[edit on 31-7-2008 by solo1]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join