It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If satan had a pokemon, it would be Togepi...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Hey everyone, nice to be back on here for the first time in around 5 years...ive forgotten my old user name and pass so here is my new one. What you think of my Avatar? Oh yer im from Toowoomba QLD Australia, and like to dig around mainly the parranormal. Hope to see some old faces around!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Hello and welcome back to ATS Satanic Pokemon!

It's an honor greeting you sir elder! I am new, joined not too long ago. This is indeed a fabulous community to be with, and it's good timing your back, because this is supposedly the last peaceful year (2007).

Have a blast;

7A

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hey Satanic Pokemon & Welcome Back

I hope you have a long & joyous stay this time around

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I always thought Mr. Mime was freakier, not just because he's a mime who goes around saying that he' a mime. Anyways, welcome back!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
LOL i think it would be called SkullBoneramon

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Togepi.....evil?I guess that makes sense,since it's cute on the outside,yet it has special powers on the inside.That's reminding me that some cute things aren't cute after all.

Anyway,welcome to ATS
and expect a lot of things.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You don't remember your old name? You should try to remeber, maybe search for some old topics. People that knew you then might get a kick outta it.

Welcome Back!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

[edit on 2006/12/1 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Thanks guys! its good to be back, i dont surpose i can get a lend of 350ATS points for my ultra cool avatar??! lol

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hello & welcome,if you’re interested in getting to know the Human Brain you can check out the Human Brain Research Project here www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... -questions of the brain

[edit on 9-12-2006 by asala]

new topics

top topics

join