It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people get abducted?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Why do people get abducted? What's the purpose for it?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Probably for experimentation if any reason at all.

I don't believe in people getting abducted but if they do i'm pretty sure it's all for learning purposes.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Well it's hard to tell WHY they happen if we don't really even know for sure IF they happen in the first place...

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Take

Read this and discover the truth:Lucifer's Secret Reptilian Origin!

Don't let them take your seed brother!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Based on my field of research with the Annunaki (Reptilian/Vulturite species), they have got the grays to abduct people to unscamble human DNA, for the "Adam & Eve" crossbreed genetic code. They are in a mad rush to find the source of the descendents of Adam & Eve's six pairs or 12 strands of DNA. The good news for the grays than was they can become the next dominent species to inherent Earth. (..Although if you do some reading yourself, it explains why they've been decieved all along by the Annunaki elite...) As for the good news for the Annunaki (not the elite, they've been blocked from this realm good news for us) once they get the genetics attained by the grays eventually the reptilians will have it more easier and there way on fully controling the planet, thats when the NWO comes into place. Planetary enslavement, folks.

Adam and Eve were rebellious Anunnaki Elite who were banished to the Earth for their disobedience. Women are deemed inferior by the Anunnaki and are generally treated quite harshly. The only reason that Eve was banished instead of given a death sentence was because of her aristocratic background. Since Adam and Eve were Anunnaki Elite, they were given a special type of prison, which the Bible euphemistically calls the "Garden of Eden". During their exile in the Garden of Eden, they were ordered not to mingle with the human inhabitants of the Earth (who are regarded by the Anunnaki as lowly savages that are useful only as slaves). Adam and Eve were provided with all essential things for reasonably comfortable living while they resided in the garden

www.xeeatwelve.com...

7A

[edit on 1-12-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
In one case the person was knocked out and was taken to the
base infirmary to recover and bring back.

Please find a good source of counter dis-information.

The media is out of the picture here, no police report gets no tv coverage.

The amount of books on the subject must be independent research.

The biggest skeptic on ETs does think Walton had a saucer ride and was
brought back to his workplace. He got too close to a landng saucer and
was kocked out. His fellow workers ran off so the saucer brought him
back to base and brought him back when he recovered. If he told of
any probing it was to cover the incident.

The Hills can be all a matter of suggestion and had no other witnesses.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I've come to my own conclusion after reflecting on this. Why do we "abduct" creatures such as dolphins, but set them free? To tag them. To keep a track on them, to study their habits.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I've come to my own conclusion after reflecting on this. Why do we "abduct" creatures such as dolphins, but set them free? To tag them. To keep a track on them, to study their habits.

Yes could be as simple as that.

Another theory says they abduct us because they are asexual... meaning they don't get it on under covers to make new members of their species. Instead they clone themselves. The reasons for cloning are quite simple.... immortality. I mean you can't tell me that there isn't a part of you which doesn't want to live forever? A part of you which doesn't want to die. Of course you know it, it's engrained into every fiber of our being. In addition, look at the overwhelming problems facing human society and where they stem from? Our differences! Whether it be wealth, religion, ideology etc. If everyone was alike suddenly you are surrounded by totally equal best friends all the time. Think about it.

But there is a terrible side effect for going this route. Sexual reproduction is a huge evolutionary advantage because it diversifies the gene pool. As new mutuations find their way into our gene pool they are gradually ushered out over time as only the strongest survive. Did you know that there are people in Africa who are literally immune to AIDS? AIDS could become a global pandemic but the human species would not totally die because there are those among us who are genetically immune to the illness.

Getting back on track here... the aliens somehow take some of our dna molecules and use those to diversify their species. Without that diversity their species is extremely vulnerable to mutations, viruses etc.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Scram, very nice theory! Being an abductee, it is a bit disheartening however.....Do I have an alien baby? I'd like to think not......very scary.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
I mean you can't tell me that there isn't a part of you which doesn't want to live forever?

I could tell that I wouldn't want to live forever if I was very old and useless. Does the theory state whether or not you can clone to any age, or do you have to wait until a certain age and then choose to be cloned as that forever?

[edit on 1-12-2006 by 1Crisis]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
1Crisis-

I could tell that I wouldn't want to live forever if I was very old and useless. Does the theory state whether or not you can clone to any age, or do you have to wait until a certain age and then choose to be cloned as that forever?

Well do you know why we physically change and die? Listen I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on cloning or genetic augmentation. THe people in those fields aren't know-it alls either... it's a pretty new extremely complicated field that is restricted due to ethics. link

I'm not saying I'm for it.. It could spell disaster no doubt! All I'm point out is that it is really the key to all our physical problems (social problems need to be solved in other ways, although eliminating physical problems would effect society obviously). Just imagine no parkinson disease. No cancer. Reduced or zero aging. The possibilities are insane. You would be so much more like a God. C'mon we all know we really want to be gods but it's not acceptable to say that in open society! lol. The crappy part is you lose the animal inside of you. And every human being loves that part.

Keep in mind this is just a hypothesis. But it fits many pieces of the puzzle.
1) Why are they here? A: They need us
2) Why haven't they "conquered" us? A: They need us
3) What do their vehicles display which as it turns out is one of the most mysterious forces to humanity's brightests minds? A: Anti-gravity
Oops anti-gravity had nothing to do with the original post but I just threw it in for fun.
Anyways, of course they would be much more intelligent than humans. They wouldn't spend 1/2 their life thinking about the opposite sex lol. They probably
understand where our universe came from etc... things that we can't even comprehend.

Who knows? Maybe it's just alien social behavior..... they play games like who can abduct the most humans in a human calendar year?!

Take- welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Take

They don't, therefore there's no purpose. It's just wish-fulfillment / self-delusion.

Even on here (and we're supposed to be denying ignorance!) every strange dream is presented as 'evidence' of night-time travels on spacecraft
'and I woke up with a strange pain in my neck and felt fuzzy all day'

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Heh.....don't state your opinions as truth. Yes, ignorance indeed.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Well do you know why we physically change and die?

Evolution. Link

C'mon we all know we really want to be gods but it's not acceptable to say that in open society!

Hehe..I do not want to be a god, and i'm pretty sure you can say whatever you want in open society. Freedom Of Speech

The way I see it we all are paying our debt to god by living a full life and by dying. I would never want to be cloned, or cheat death.

Not to completely disagree with you though, I do see where you are coming from. I'm just stating my honest opinon.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I agree with Crisis for the most part....Being a God would be awsome! But immortality would get mundane, I think. Also death is a part of life.

Lol, I like how you linked to Freedom of Speech.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by Take]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
these web site may provide information you seek
www.togather.info...

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The way I see it we all are paying our debt to god by living a full life and by dying. I would never want to be cloned, or cheat death.

Well that's you opinion and that's cool. I don't see it that way. Frankly I believe there is much more evidence for UFOs than God.

Furthermore if God exists I don't see any reason for us to owe it anything??

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Frankly I believe there is much more evidence for UFOs than God.

I think you misunderstand me, in my opinion God means that there are no extraterrestrial UFO's.

Furthermore if God exists I don't see any reason for us to owe it anything

Jesus died for our sins, I think that the least we can do for him and God is to live a full life, and die. To live forever would be a curse. IMO

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I think you misunderstand me, in my opinion God means that there are no extraterrestrial UFO's.

Jesus died for our sins, I think that the least we can do for him and God is to live a full life, and die. To live forever would be a curse. IMO

Nope no misunderstanding at all. Again I feel there is more evidence for the existence of ETs than God.

I also feel that you have been very influenced by certain mainstream religions and that has formed your opinion. I feel youre being egotistical in your view which basically states: There is a God, who cares about us very much. There is no extraterrestrial life which is far superior to man.

Again, it's only my opinion. Praise to ATS for giving us both a place to voice our opinions.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hi Take. I'd suggest reproduction purposes and that some or most EBEs are having a wee-bit of trouble in the reproduction area. Perhap's due to astrophy or radiation sickness or both, being hundreds of years old and all that exposure to radio activity outside this ball's atmosphere.

Seems to me Tall Greys specifically have a problem and that's why eggs, sperm and incubation is being partially fulfilled (farmed out) to humans for EBEs, under EBE supervision.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join