I have read in the financial forums where investors are speculating this warning was drawn up because that Fed foresees a market crash soon, but it
will be more likely due to a dollar collapse and followed by panic selling...BUT the DHS/Federal Reserve sees that blaming Islamic militants as the
best reason/excuse to shut down the system, if it plummets.
Rather than the Federal Reserve and/or government taking the blame for their own
nefarious and inept economic policies, they will use the old tried and true one-size-fits-all Islamic scapegoat. This all-purpose sin eating goat will
serve to redirect the waves of blame and anger that arise from catastrophic monetary losses, and this goat also helps to invoke
, which is about the only answer the government and corporate leadership has towards
escaping an economic depression/collapse.
Paulson Believes a Financial Crisis is Overdue
While a complacent Wall Street, oblivious to all risks, continues to drive the market higher, it seems that Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson believes
that a financial crisis is overdue. Our suspicions were first aroused by a Wall Street Journal article on October 23, and confirmed by Fred Barnes in
The Weekly Standard on November 27.Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
The corporate and economic reasons for war
War for profit - the grotesque face of globalism
• The impetus for war is wealth and power.
• The financiers with vast wealth and power have a thirst that can never be quenched - an appetite that can never be sated - because their
rapaciousness only serves to make them the most insecure people on Earth.
• Their game-plan is a strategy which uses religion, race, culture and manufactured hatred for its own ends. Life is not sacred. This is the oh-so
familiar amorality of the corporate mindset which demands "profit über alles".
• Iraq was but one dot-point in an unbroken stream of war-for-profit. Cui bono - who gains? Always follow the money.
• Money - the monetary economy - is made out of thin air. It is just an idea - a way to organise humanity. Our modern economy is enabled by the
availability of a potent free energy source - irreplaceable compact fossil sunshine.
• Energy alone fulfils the dreams that money promises. In order to dream the American Dream, you must stay asleep. If the sleeper wakes, the
money-dream will disappear.
• The looming shortage of easy, high quality oil is the trigger for the financiers' march to global fascism, because it has galvanised them into
• Although the financiers are spread across the globe, they concentrate their influence through control of the US Government, the defence industry
and mainstream media. The US is their powerful spearhead and the US treasury is their well.
• Even the most moderate US general is compromised by the fact that the US Department of Defense is the largest single-entity user of high quality
oil in the world. The US war machine would be useless without it. Catch-22.Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
[edit on 3-12-2006 by Regenmacher]