It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the bible(s)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
does anyone else think the bible(s) reads almost like forums do but more contribution than Q&A, I just noticed that they all read like discussions, almost all the bibles, this one said this and so and so said that, I guess I am relating alot to time travel theories basically.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
no offense to you, but that was an incredibly confusing original post

care to elaborate on what you mean, ufotimetravel?

and what time travel theory or theories are you referencing?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

do you think the bible (christian for example) comes accross like a forum or message board?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufotimetravel

do you think the bible (christian for example) comes accross like a forum or message board?

you mean the old internet? .. going outside and being among people..?..

and the old forums.. a bunch of people 'heard' with ears.. talking among themselves? ..

.. ?
and Jesus and 12 people would go among public people? and start talking? .. and people would listen, and either agree or disagree? .. hrm... and seek to harm him for what he said? .. interesting theory.. might just hold some water.. although our internet won't hold any water.. (if it did it would sizzle and electrocute us) but hey.. it works all the same..

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

Originally posted by ufotimetravel

you mean the old internet? .. going outside and being among people..?..

and the old forums.. a bunch of people 'heard' with ears.. talking among themselves? ..

.. ?
and Jesus and 12 people would go among public people? and start talking? .. and people would listen, and either agree or disagree? .. hrm... and seek to harm him for what he said? .. interesting theory.. might just hold some water.. although our internet won't hold any water.. (if it did it would sizzle and electrocute us) but hey.. it works all the same..
yes that is just what I mean!! yes I agree the internet is the stage for info wars too.

and going back to post 2, I also have a theory that time travelers were involved,
Moderator's edit. Our Terms Of Service say no links allowed to your own websites until you've been here 6 months.

also, I meant there is more than one bible, if you go to www.sacred-texts.com... you would see what I mean, I have said this before, to me all the different bibles are like puzzle pieces to me that form a big picture, but I need to read a whole lot more, that is a theory too.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by ufotimetravel]

[edit on 2-12-2006 by Byrd]

top topics

join