It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Alien Girl" Video...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I just saw this video, check out this chick.
She's got some unusual looks...

www.gametrailers.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Uhh... it's a GAME promotion. Just a computer efect. Not real.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I heard its computer generated and probably re-recorded on a low end format to make it look real. Its good suppose but that face does not exist for real, but look into it say more.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Dude that is one unusual melon, it has to be some sort of CGI, the head is too wide at the top and narrow at the bottom, her eyes are at an angle and about a mile apart.

Anyone know WTF she's saying?

[edit on 30-11-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think is cool and good for viral marketing

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Did we all fail to read the link? GameTrailers.com.

I think that should sum it all up.

Creepy looking none the less.

EDIT: Oh, and the Playstation symbol at the end of the video...that helps as well.

[edit on 11/30/0606 by spines]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I don't think anyone thought that it was real, or at least, not a real alien. Apparently the language is Italian. There is also writting at the end. It almost looks like it could be a real person though. It seems like her earrs don't move when she talks or moves her head, so that might be enough of a giveaway.

I think that Condi Rice also looks like a human-alien hybrid.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Heheh! Someone on that site posted, "Alien women are hot, starting from the neck down."

The video is in Italian, and promotes Playstation Europe, so I doubt it will ever be released in the US. Infact, I'm thinking that this might have been a commercial for PS2 or PS1.

This effect can easily be applied with any image/video editing program. It only looks like they used the "liquify" effect on the girl's head to spread out her eyes. If anyone wants me to show them, I can do it on any person's picture you post.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It is clever useage of software that distorts your face. Nothing spectacular, but clever marketing. It is in Italian, about the sun, moon, conquest etc. It is just an add for an up comming game. The phrase printed at the end is -
"Never underestimate the power of playstation".

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
So if the original poster knew it was'nt a real alien,
than why did'nt they put it in the interesting links
section of BTS?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Yeah, not real at all, and actually....the same CGI is used on the same girl for the cover art of the album, "Wide Angle", by the band, Hybrid.
Great album, electroambient style of music..........Peace, Mondo

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
So if the original poster knew it was'nt a real alien,
than why did'nt they put it in the interesting links
section of BTS?

I knew it wasn't real, that's why i used the quotation sign. I didn't realize there's an interesting links section, I'm semi-new in the forum, maybe it should be moved to that section...my apologies.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
if it isnt cgi then thats hella cool, if it is then its still hella cool. lol

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
This was one of the GOOD Sony adverts for playstation.

They did this by placing spots on the girls face then used video editing to alter her. In reality she looks normal.

Actually she had quite a following here in the uk afterwards since everyone started fancying her.... god knows why she is just a normal girly.

anyway,

This certainly beats the hoohar out of most of the other Sony Adverts!!

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Not Real, this was the Advert for the playstation 1 waaaay back when it was released i remember it being shown in england, i think it was some kind of weird special effect!

new topics

top topics

join