It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John Lear still banned ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Is John Lear still banned ?, if so PLEASE let him back on ATS. This is the one guy we want on ATS, i know he has answered all my questions. For real i could listen to this guy speak to the cows come in.
And just i have a burning question for Mr lear

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Why exactly is John Lear banned? I always thought he was one of the users that would not get banned because of his past record and knowledge. Some may find his views as that of a lunatic, but I find them quite interesting, to say the least.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
First I've heard of him being banned! His status still seems to be that of member. Did I miss something that has happened?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hey mate your preaching to the choir here, is there a MOD that can give us the status on John Lears membership ?.

I hope he even wants to come back.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I seem to remember hearing he owns some mine or something,
maybe he's busy with that.

Personally I don't care, I don't have as high opinions of him or
his hypothesises as alot of people seem to

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
We Want John! We Want John! We Want John! We Want John! We Want John!

STM

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
According to his posts (see HERE ) Theres no banned member under his name. It is the holidays folks, maybe hes off spending it with his loved ones or pluggin away in is mine.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
You don't need a MOD. You can do it yourself by checking his member profile.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
JOHN LEAR'S MOON PICTURES! ATS EXCLUSIVE!!

Whether you agree or disagree with John's beliefs, you owe it to yourself to have a look!
John Lear's Moon Pictures.

So relax! He's still here. Cheers!

[edit on 30-11-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Dont worry Lear-ites he will be back with his Kool-aid for you all to suck down without question.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't come back. To be honest some of you ARE TRULY UNBELIEVABLE.

The best thing this site could do is to have an area where "believers only" could write and share there thoughts.

What I have not only observed here but what I have observed on the news channels is making me disgusted.The fighting over every little thing and everyone always having to be right is about to make me puke. All this crap with holy crap has gone to far and I am so disappointed in the human race.

If you are a skeptic but one that just wants to start causing problems why don't you just stop. We know how you feel why can't you leave us be and let us do our own thing.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by johnlear
Good morning SkepticOverlord. I was just wondering about your warning.

John Lear is post-banned until we sort these things out.

As a long-term member, he's aware that it's best to discuss issues with staff (especially site ownership) behind the scenes.

To be forthright, Simon, Springer, and myself (as well as other super moderators) have exchanged several messages this morning regarding Mr. Lear's apparent lack of respect for ATS membership. His lack of respect has been made clear in a consistently demeaning tone and style of thread involvement.

Yes, a major portion of discussion on ATS is indeed conspiracy theory, and we do make an exceptional effort to support the expression of theories that we (ATS owners) may disagree with. However, this action has absolutely nothing to do with Mr. Lear's theories (we've supported them with gusto), and everything to do with the way in which he treats ATS members.

new topics

top topics

join