It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, Greetings, Peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
My name is Renato and I try to question everything. I think I was taken by aliens, somewhat willingly , although I was terrified, but curiousity won my mental battle. anyway the story so far, is free to download at my site: www.ufotimetravel.com... I want to contribute to this community whatever I can, and I am NOT a government agent, cant believe I was asked that. anyway I hope to get good threads going for the mixed responses and it is a great to learn here as well, I do think the politics here (web site) are a bit strong as far as posting, It has been speculated to me it has to do with the sponsers and money, I did not consider that but we learn as I said. anyway peace whether I am coming or going.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by ufotimetravel]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Greetings ufotimetravel,

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Have fun.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Wuz upp UFUTT Hope you are loving it here ATS

its the most awesome place for the greys and everything in between

Your site is wicked cool, I love that stuff, and it intrests me a lot and I know it will for a lot of other members.

Let me know if you need anything at all and Here is some good links that explain more links and truth about the real ATS, BTS, and PTS

Do You Wanna Win SOME Awesome Stuff? Play AllTheConspiracies Game Sponsored By AboveTopSecret.Com and for the Grand Prize you win your very own Domain Name!

All About ATS "Links"

ATS = Altruism - Trust - Sincerity

The Real ATS, BTS, PTS, for a new member

Get Adopted and learn the real ATS from some old citizens of ATS

[edit on 30-11-2006 by ragster]

[edit on 30-11-2006 by ragster]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beelzebubba
Greetings ufotimetravel,

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Have fun.
Thank you!

Originally posted by Ragster
Wuz upp UFUTT Hope you are loving it here ATS

its the most awesome place for the greys and everything in between

Your site is wicked cool, I love that stuff, and it intrests me a lot and I know it will for a lot of other members.

Let me know if you need anything at all and Here is some good links that explain more links and truth about the real ATS, BTS, and PTS
Hey Thanks ragster! thanks for the compliment on my site, I am trying to form a picture from the puzzle pieces I am collecting, I believe all the things I am finding are slowly forming the picture and I am finding lots of puzzle pieces here, which is cool. I will checkout all the links, I went to help for FAQ's but I ended up here, LOL.

I am glad you offered if I need anything, I do have a request, I would like to be able to embed video, I would like to be able to respond to people with video and in my opinion, it is better embedded than a link, but if not no big deal, just an idea. plus I think it would be cool and a first (that I have seen) and maybe I am too lazy to type, LOL

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, friend.

Interesting story you have. Have you noticed any other oddities since your encounter?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
Welcome to ATS, friend.

Interesting story you have. Have you noticed any other oddities since your encounter?
I guess I've been making alot of discoveries lately that concur with thoughts in my head, but things I have been posting already, like jason martell and the ancient astronauts video, I have my own theories on that, I guess the only thing I havent mentioned in my book was i discovered in sacred-texts.com that asia discovered the west coast of "america" way before columbus and I always had these visions of being in an indian tribe somewhere on the west coast and then there was this story that they found computer or comm cables buried underneath a place where this indian tribe would burn their houses down when they were done with it and these cables dated hundreds of years or something with forensics, and this tribe built houses or huts not teepee's, I had all the links in my old forum but I cant find them, i will try to though. that is a time travel memory or vision for me I guess, there was actually such a thing as a chief skywalker too, which was a cool discovery for me.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I do not know how to do video it is new haha its cool

but we have podcasts which is most incredible

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hi ufotimetravel & Welcome

I hope you have a long & joyous stay here

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hello & welcome,if you’re interested in getting to know the Human Brain you can check out the Human Brain Research Project here www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... -questions of the brain

[edit on 9-12-2006 by asala]

new topics

top topics

join