It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deer Hunters Fantasy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The lore of native americans is very vauge yet very clear at the same time. According, at first I thought my dog was an shaman spirit going to pass judgement on me(joking) But only after I heard a travelers account of a giant transparent stag. He was on a friends lease from before sunset till he came flustered to my office. "McGEE!" he exclaimed "You'll never believe what I just saw." i was instantly curious because in a little town like mine nothing exiting ever hapens. Anywho. The clearly (normally bolsterous) winded man exclaimed "A giant buck."
I told him that we have some of the biggest, as he exclaimed "NO it was transparent and I shot at it and it seemed incorpreable. I asked him if he missed and when he said he saw the tree explode behind him I asked if he wounded him he said there was no blood trail. Im sorry I must go I'll finish my story shortly!

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is interesting. I'd love to hear the rest of the post.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Oh! I completely forgot! Well he said it was the biggest buck he's ever seen, and acted really spooked after it happened. What freaks me out is that I live in a house with arrowheads tomahawks and other indian artifacts plastering the walls. We will probibly do an investigation of the lease after my big "Raid the Forest" thing...

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
sounds like someone got a "learn a new word a day" book and some old mystery novels.

hehehe.

my favourite part was:

"McGEE!" he exclaimed "You'll never believe what I just saw."

ha ha..

priceless.

Big words with bad spelling hurt human's brain.

top topics

join