It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preperations before it gets bad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Me and others know what is coming. More attacks done by the government, Martial Law, Microchips. All leading up to fulfill the New World Order.

There must be some places that will remain freelands. So far we know including the US, Europe, Canada, and Mexico will also be part of the NWO.

Are preperations to moving to the Bahamas, Jamaica, or South America even possible? We need to get out of here before it is too late.

What are the other options? Where can we go to avoid the tyranny to come?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Yes, it is going to get bad. We need to develop an underground "Zion" of resistance rebels to dissolve the NWO with efforts to free people from the collective of Borg. We need to make plans secretly for the construction of this facility where we are free from the law and safe. However, we will be considered Terrorists and the NWO government will wage war on the rebellion, where weaponry on either side will be an issue.

7A

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
In addition:

People need to understand it will not be easy to rebel. This is no longer like the Revolutionary-War times folks. You cant just pick up a gun, join a group, and start killing the enemy.

You will have no choice. With the technology we have now, any form of rebellion will be put down almost immediately. Resistance is hopeless. IT WILL NOT WORK.

The only thing that can stop this now is other countries joining together to stop this new-age babylon.

What other options do we have? Trying to escape before its too late. Thats all I see.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Resistance is not hopeless, we need to converge resources and show the corruption of the NWO to people around us. The more who are aware, the better the odds of defeating this new age where liberty is dead. We need to collaborate methods of freeing those who are blind, those who don't see what we have come to see.

7A

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Actually, a revolution could occur and succeed... through incredible sacrifice.

Consider Tiananmen Square. Many people assembled who were vastly outnumbered and outgunned and really had no hope of getting what they wanted. But they were so inspired by the demonstrations being carried out that they were willing to stand against a disapproving regime anyway. One man, in perhaps one of the most famous images of all time, even stepped in front of a column of tanks, stopping them.

That man was willing to die right there, and give up all his family, friends, and possessions for the beliefs of this mob of about 1,000 people. He did it, and even though no real revolution occurred (at least not so obviously), we are still moved decades later by his bravery. He stood his ground and made his point, and fortunately for him, he also cheated the odds and got to walk away from the ordeal.

That's the kind of demeanor that will make the revolution successful. There is no chance of a successful military campaign against the United States government or the New World Order. Instead, each rebel will have to calmly and peacefully surrender themselves to the oppressive government, many, if not all, being publicly executed for speaking out. The point will be to make an example of them, but the opposite will occur.

These brave souls will be seen as the only true heroes left, people who stood tall for their beliefs. Every time their death is broadcast on the TV or the Internet someone else will decide enough is enough, and they too will lay down their lives. Soon so many people will be being executed that the population at large will no longer be able to tolerate the bloodbath, and will rise up as one to win their independence or die trying.

The regime in charge will have a choice, either grant independence or have no one to rule over. Either way, the evil ideals of such an institution will fail and crumple. It's gruesome, it's not a pleasant thought, and I hope it never happens, but I see no other way that freedom can prevail when those oppressed stand no chance at survival, let alone victory.

I'm no John Adams or George Washington, but I am a proud Patriot. I believe in what this nation once stood for, when our flag flew high and the Bible and the Constitution were the highest books in the land, in that order. I do not wish to die in the street cold and alone in 50 years, having a bullet shot through my head on the nightly news, but I say this without reservation or hesitation: I will do it if necessary. And even if I will be the only one left who still believes in what's right, I would die with a clear conscience and a pride in my heart. I would die happy.

There is much wrong in this nation, much sin, much waste, hate, and vice. But I mean it when I say God Bless America. It's a terrifying thought, but nothing would bring me more pride than to lay down my life for the American Ideal.

I have to say it again: God Bless America.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
DONT RESIST !!!

Let the things about to happen happen, its too big for us to fight so we need to live what little time we have left to the fullest.

The new humans are coming and we can't allow the evolution of our Sapien species to fail, the real conspiracy is all this talk of resisting the NWO and the wiping out of 95% of the population as its bad.

It will be bad for those who are terminated but think of the flowering of the next generation into something better, more intelligent and more tuned to the enviroment and its preservation. We have had our time in the evolutionary cycle and we are not exactly a good species, we ruined the planet but hopefully it can recover before its too late like it is already for us.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
We really have enough NWO resistance threads. Please add to one of them.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-12-2006 by Nygdan]

top topics

join