It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Seduction...(A Field Report)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
First off this post contains material of a sexual nature, so viewer discretion is advised. Cool

Anyway, so there's this girl I've been eyeing for a while at my school (college). Since I have recently been getting into astral projection, meditation, and energy work, I thought I would try a little experiment. Well I go to my last hour class, and this girl comes in and sits down next to me. When she does this, I make a mental note to myself of her body language. When she sat down, she had a very closed off type of body position. Her legs were crossed and pointed away from me, she was not leaning into me, and she was not looking at me when the teacher started lecturing. Well about 10 minutes into the lecture I became very bored with the subject matter and decided I would try mental seduction just for the hell of it. I started focusing on my mind's eye as hard as I could. As I was doing this, I felt an intense pressure where the eye is located. About 5 minutes passed, and I began to feel intense energy engulf the inside of my head, I could literally feel the energy as it was moving around, all the while as my mind's eye was still feeling the pressure and energy. After about 10 minutes of focusing, I could no longer hear what the teacher was saying and my vision became blurred. As I entered this state, I began to imagine myself and this girl in various erotic situations. I pictured myself and her kissing, me moving down to kissing her neck and her ear, and so on. As I pictured myself stimulating these various sensitive regions on her, something weird started to happen.

She started to become very fidgety. She began to start moving in her chair alot, re-positioning herself often. As I kept doing this I was amazed at her response to my experiment as it continued. She began using her hands in a very seductive manner. She opened up her legs and pointed them in my direction, at one point lifting her leg up on to her chair with her knee pointing at me and almost touching my side. The fidgeting continued and she just couldn't sit still. She was also mirroring my body movements. I also caught her looking at me from time to time, even staring at me for about 15 seconds before she led her eyes elsewhere. She began to lean into me, and place her feet directly by mine and pointing them towards me.

After the class ended I was even more amazed at what happened, it seemed like she was clinging to me. Right when I stood up, she stood up. And she walked beside me all the way into the parking lot to where I got in my car and left. Now the fact that she seems attached to me now is cool and all, but in all honesty this experiment has pretty much left me stunned. Every single thing I imagined seemed to have been picked up by her subconscious, resulting in her responses to my actions as I pictured us together. All I gotta say is damn, the mind is a powerful thing.

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?

Mod Edit to PG the post.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Mindzi, welcome and have a nice stay.

Thoughts? Be very careful you are responsible for all your actions in mind and body. You did not ask permission from the girl so it is very close to spiritual rape.
I am aware that was not your intention. But you have created a bond that is your responsibility.
Her submission to you was not a conscious act she was manipulated.
I would sever the bond as pleasant as it is.

If you have such powers please use them to the best of all not just your self.
We need more people in the world who are aware and able to use these gifts.

There is no distinction between the physical and spiritual world as you just proved to your self.

I use this technique to solve problems when I can't speak to the person. But it is considered extremely bad ethics to manipulate.

Good Luck
WIS

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Actualy in Pagan circles this is called mind rape and it is quite against our teachings. Free will is a sacred gift and you should not use any sort of power to rob someone of their free will.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Seems to be that using mind seduction, which appears to be a nice way of saying mind control, is not a good thing to be doing.
Using your mind to control the mind and free will of another is a potentially evil thing. And not to be encouraged.

We could also do with a lot less graphic report of your experiement :shk:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Thank You Whatukno, I was reluctant to be be too dogmatic and straight forward, didn't want to scare the guy away.

But yes it is rape.

Blessed Be
WIS

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sorry one of the first things I was taught was that anything was possible but do not take away someones free will. I believe in that teaching. I would hate to be under the controll of annother like that. This post kinda rubed me the wrong way, if what he said was true than it would be just like if he tied her up and raped her.

Kinda sickens me when people use ancient knowledge for evil perposes.

Im usualy not the dogmatic sort (well maybe I am) but in this case it just sends the way wrong message.

Thank you for backing me up WIS
Blessed Be

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
No offense in the following post guys, I 100% see what your saying looking at it from your own subjective viewpoints. I have never heard of anything like mind rape, so pardon me if that's what your own personal beliefs entail. I read a thread in this forum about mind seduction and thought I would try it. I went into this thinking it would not work, but now I see that it does work. Knowing this, I will not abuse these powers in any fashion that could possibly harm someone else.

Don't worry, I won't be "mind-raping" anyone soon. As this was going on I did not feel any resistance from her, if I had, I would have stopped immediately. Please be aware that there is always more than one solution to a problem, not just what one automatically assumes.

Thanks for the welcomes.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by Mindzi]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
You probably wouldent have felt any resistance from her, she didnt know what you were doing to her. What you did was project your lust onto her subconscience. The human brain is a powerfull tool kind of like a radio transmiter or a wifi terminal. We send out signals all the time. People instinctivly pick up on these signals (especialy women) and they naturaly send out the apropreate response to ither accept your feed or reject your feed to them.

What this would be like is hacking into the RAM part of her brain. She didnt know you planted the program but there it was like a virus. her anti virus software couldent recognise the code you put in to her OS.

The only reason that I took such personal offence to this is that I study this art with serious intentions. I have codes of ethics that I work in to help guide me from doing this kind of thing to annother person. It is akin to martial arts. you learn how to use this to defend yourself. Not to go out attacking innocent people with it. I would practice what you have learned but in a much more constructive manor. In time you will find that you can realy put this to benificial use.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Thank you for your reply. Once again I would like to say that it is a dispute of belief, arguing beliefs gets people nowhere, as beliefs are subjective. I would like for you to know that I have no intention of hurting someone else, as that is not who I am. I will put this kind of power to use in a way that does not conflict with the well-being of another individual, whether that be physical or spiritual.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
How about this for an explanation?

She was listening to the same lecture, got bored and thought you were cute.

Isn't that enough?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well that could explain it, but this is the first time this has ever happened, and I have sat by her and talked to her numerous occasions before. Kinda a form your own opinion type of thing, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If this mind control meant that you could force someone to commit homicide / suicide would they? Would their own moral spiritual freewill override the effect?

I think there is something of wishful thinking in this. Similar to what has been said, perhaps she was bored and took a liking to you.

There very fact that you were trying to manipulate her would mean your positive state of mind would have looked for any signals that would give positive reinforcement. I believe that even if she just smiled you would have read more into it.

Now if you could repeat the experiment with a confirmed lesbian and managed to get her all the way in the class, I would be less skeptical.

The mind is a powerful thing and imagination more so.

Mindzi, please understand I am not saying you are a fool or delusional. But we really can believe anything...I have been there afore....................

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by something smells
If this mind control meant that you could force someone to commit homicide / suicide would they? Would their own moral spiritual freewill override the effect?

I think there is something of wishful thinking in this. Similar to what has been said, perhaps she was bored and took a liking to you.

There very fact that you were trying to manipulate her would mean your positive state of mind would have looked for any signals that would give positive reinforcement. I believe that even if she just smiled you would have read more into it.

Now if you could repeat the experiment with a confirmed lesbian and managed to get her all the way in the class, I would be less skeptical.

The mind is a powerful thing and imagination more so.

Mindzi, please understand I am not saying you are a fool or delusional. But we really can believe anything...I have been there afore....................

Not a problem. Totally understand the skepticism. I'm not quite sure if what I was preforming was actually affecting her or not. But I made sure to compare her actions from before and after, and they are presented here within this thread.

It is impossible to know if what I am saying is truth or not, it is also impossible to know if what I preformed had any real effect. Therefore, you are left with personal belief. And that, I perfectly understand.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by Mindzi]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Mindzi,

Sounds like a classic example of quantum entanglement to me. All consciousness are connected at the quantum level and her consciousness was just picking up your thoughts albeit subconsciously for her.

www.deanradin.com...

[edit on 1-12-2006 by etshrtslr]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr
Mindzi,

Sounds like a classic example of quantum entanglement to me. All consciousness are connected at the quantum level and her consciousness was just picking up your thoughts albeit subconsciously for her.

www.deanradin.com...

[edit on 1-12-2006 by etshrtslr]

Thanks for the link, I will read it. Those were my thoughts as well.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by something smells

Always. It doesn't matter how focused your thinking, how clear and five sensory detailed your visualization, how convicted you are that it's actually happening, and at the same time how unattached you are of the situation and how deep into trance you can be while doing the visualization. If the target person chooses to reject it, if it conflict with his/her unconscious mind, it's not going to happen. The conscious freewill may have been subverted, but the unconscious one is still there.

(Perhaps with an even more advanced means that we currently have it could be possible).

Btw... The mind seduction is possible, because there is no difference between the the thread starters mind and the girl's mind, or every other mind around. It's one and the same mind, and with enough skill you can manipulate it to do anything you want. Only thing is that the manipulation will be enhance the more beneficial your manipulation is to all (virtual) parties involved.

What I am saying is that at the core of our beings, we are not individuals and have never been. We're all part of one single mind, just like your cells are part of your body. And we are able to influence other parts of that single mind.

Believe me it is possible.

He'll have to be Charles Cosimano, or better to do that..

[edit on 1-12-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I recently come upon an article that may offer an explanation. Hypnotic suggestion. If you go to the site look at the bottom of p.4. Apparently this person was employed by the CIA and used the above to seduce young girls right off the street. A. It does seem quite evil. B. Many of the CIA people doing experiments for the CIA in the 50's were Nazi's, again evil. I would not worry abourt a chance event like this but I would be very wary of repeat performances.

www.wanttoknow.info...

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

What I am saying is that at the core of our beings, we are not individuals and have never been. We're all part of one single mind, just like your cells are part of your body. And we are able to influence other parts of that single mind.

That's so true and the sad part is most people haven't a clue.....But I hold out hope I see more evidence every day that people are waking up.

The cool thing is from my perspective is that quantum physics is scientifically proving this and its just not some so called new age bunk anymore.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Is it possible to use this kind of power for something else? Can anyone tell me of a place where I can read about developing something like this?

Thanks for the replies so far everyone.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by Mindzi]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Do a search on "Law of Attraction" "Reality creation" "conscious creation" "reality shifting" etc.. The yahoo groups are also a great source of information.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join