It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those #$@%#@ Spammers!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I hate spammers, I really do. Who doesn't?? But I respect those bastards. They've pulled it off to alter the date I receive spam. I've just gotten spam in my email, and the date received is Dec 2nd 2006. Those bastards probably know John Titor...

I wonder what code they used to alter the date. Could save some people a lot of headache in job or relationship related matters.

But all I all I want to do to those spammers is
:bash:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yes!!

They must have millions of friggn' different addresses too because, I get like 70 different spam messages in my junk email box and somehow around 10 seem to make it into my inbox.

I've filtered everything, and i've blocked everything but they just seem to keep coming! I think i've individualy filtered out over 500 different addresses so far.

Why won't they just give up?
:bnghd:

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 30-11-2006 by 1Crisis]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
They have all sorts of nasty tricks. My personal pet peeve is when they target you by putting your email as the from and then bouncing it off another mail server by requesting it be sent to a non-existant address. It looks like you're spamming yourself.

I think most people wish spammers a happy after-life.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I hate spammers to but you must understand that It's because to all Windows zombie boxes. Research shows that most spammers botnet boxes use Windows XP SP2.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
In the last 60 minutes my company's spam filter has received 1,911 emails, 1,671 of which were processed as spam. And that's not even counting the number that were immediately dropped as not being actual users on the domain.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
MMmmmm. Spam!

www.recipesource.com...

top topics

join