It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer's Secret Reptilian Origin!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I must correct you, reptilian females have no breasts. Breasts are formed by mammary glands therefore being only obtainable by mammals. However, there is the six breasted feline race that has made a few visits to earth.
I think you were just confused my monkey friend.

Take a look at your avatar, that reptilian clearly has breasts.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Nah, I think it's the ribcage. But if not then she's obviously stuffing her shirt with lots of socks to get attention from mammals and she did a great job.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7
All I know is that you guys are crazy (not saying that I'm not crazy), and somebody better get satan his cherry pop before things get ugly.

Satan and Lucifer are two different things, I'll get your satan a cherry pop but I think ole Lucifer wants something a bit different.

I don't have a satan, that was from "That 70's Show". They showed Fez the backwards music thing and he was freaking out because satan was talking to him, then Hyde said "Satan commands you to get him a cherry pop" (in a real deep dark voice) and then in his normal voice said "Fez, c'mon man, get me a cherry pop".

I was merely stating that getting satan a cherry pop is about as ridiculous as the whole killing the greys and reptilians etc. to instill peace within our lives. We as humans are so afraid, that there will always be war until we learn to love. As long as there is fear in our hearts, then there will be darkness (i.e. satan). If we would learn to love, then there wouldn't be any problems because we would be loving, understanding, and accepting.

As far as picking up a cross and going to war, no thanks, that doesn't instill love in most people's hearts, it reminds them of death, and then they get mad at the people who killed jesus, and then at the people who aren't sympathetic, etc. etc.

Like I said before, have fun on your little "crusades", and I hope one day you all will see the light and wake up. It's so simple, but people always seem to find ways to over complicate it until it becomes near impossible.

Free yourselves from oppression and begin to hold love in your hearts, you will see, and that will save all

Peace, love, unity

Pancho

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   

All I know is that you guys are crazy (not saying that I'm not crazy), and somebody better get satan his cherry pop before things get ugly.

Satan and Lucifer are two different things, I'll get your satan a cherry pop but I think ole Lucifer wants something a bit different.

I don't have a satan, that was from "That 70's Show". They showed Fez the backwards music thing and he was freaking out because satan was talking to him, then Hyde said "Satan commands you to get him a cherry pop" (in a real deep dark voice) and then in his normal voice said "Fez, c'mon man, get me a cherry pop".

I was merely stating that getting satan a cherry pop is about as ridiculous as the whole killing the greys and reptilians etc. to instill peace within our lives. We as humans are so afraid, that there will always be war until we learn to love. As long as there is fear in our hearts, then there will be darkness (i.e. satan). If we would learn to love, then there wouldn't be any problems because we would be loving, understanding, and accepting.

As far as picking up a cross and going to war, no thanks, that doesn't instill love in most people's hearts, it reminds them of death, and then they get mad at the people who killed jesus, and then at the people who aren't sympathetic, etc. etc.

Like I said before, have fun on your little "crusades", and I hope one day you all will see the light and wake up. It's so simple, but people always seem to find ways to over complicate it until it becomes near impossible.

Free yourselves from oppression and begin to hold love in your hearts, you will see, and that will save all

Peace, love, unity

Pancho

7Pan7cho7, you still have time to repent.

Don't worry, we will protect your rights.

Don't let them take your seed brother.

In Jesus name we will prevail!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I can assure you, the only person that will be "taking my seed" as you put it, will be my wife when we are married (and no she is not a reptilian, trust me, i would most definitely know by now.)

So i guess y'all will probably need a few of these

And a couple of these

And then a bunch of these for killing :shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk:

And then I have to say

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I can assure you, the only person that will be "taking my seed" as you put it, will be my wife when we are married (and no she is not a reptilian, trust me, i would most definitely know by now.)

So i guess y'all will probably need a few of these

And a couple of these

And then a bunch of these for killing :shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk:

And then I have to say

if you dont pick up the cross and defend your wife, the reptilians will abduct her and steal your seed.

If you will not join the fight, don't worry, we will protect your rights.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by thehumbleone]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Nah, I think it's the ribcage. But if not then she's obviously stuffing her shirt with lots of socks to get attention from mammals and she did a great job.

That ugly green thing won't be catching my attention, us humans have a thing for beauty, and lets face it, you reptilians are lacking in the looks department.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

That ugly green thing won't be catching my attention, us humans have a thing for beauty, and lets face it, you reptilians are lacking in the looks department.

They are blue eyed with fair skin from what I have seen.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Oh Joy This Is Quite the Riot..

Reptilians? ...... yikes..

[sarcasm]I sure should pay attention to that huh? .. nevermind myself.. this is too important to miss.. I mean, people never see fairies.. I mean aliens.. or reptilians.. they NEVER have in the past talked to or informed people or advised them.. so I should really wait for my chance to communicate or .. meet one.. I should truly anticipate this seed coming to fruitation.. because trolls, giants, gnomes, fairies, leparchauns, witches, warlocks, sprites, elementals, etc etc, etc etc,.... have never been seen before, or advised people in the past.. Perhaps they can advise me... or help me accomplish that which I feel I cannot accomplish myself. Please Oh Lord Reptilian or Lord Jesus come and do something for me... eat my sandwich for my teeth hurt.. eat it for me so I may be full![/sarcasm]

Until you realize the Light, the THOUGHT within the thought without you... You will always look for answers or evils without you and never the answers or evils within you.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

And a smattering of freckles across the nose, sturdily built and not petite...innie not an outie....

and 36C with about nickle sized rosy pink 'knobs.'

And full lips....

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

[sarcasm]I sure should pay attention to that huh? .. nevermind myself.. this is too important to miss.. I mean, people never see fairies.. I mean aliens.. or reptilians.. they NEVER have in the past talked to or informed people or advised them.. so I should really wait for my chance to communicate or .. meet one.. I should truly anticipate this seed coming to fruitation.. because trolls, giants, gnomes, fairies, leparchauns, witches, warlocks, sprites, elementals, etc etc, etc etc,.... have never been seen before, or advised people in the past.. Perhaps they can advise me... or help me accomplish that which I feel I cannot accomplish myself. Please Oh Lord Reptilian or Lord Jesus come and do something for me... eat my sandwich for my teeth hurt.. eat it for me so I may be full![/sarcasm]

Until you realize the Light, the THOUGHT within the thought without you... You will always look for answers or evils without you and never the answers or evils within you.

So you think reptilians are fake huh?

I have the proof they exist, if you want the proof just ask.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Well I'm sure plenty of humans are lacking in the looks department but fail to admit it. However humans as a whole aside from clothing and grooming would tend to look much like their cousins.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

And a smattering of freckles across the nose, sturdily built and not petite...innie not an outie....

And full lips....

Queenannie, please stay on topic, we are trying to save the planet and here you are talking about your rosie pink "knobs".

The reptilians will not win.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

And full lips....

OMG! Now that post deserves a WATS!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Queenannie, please stay on topic, we are trying to save the planet and here you are talking about your rosie pink "knobs".

You have you admitt that peaked your curiousity, about Lucifer and her well you know!

You have voted queenannie38 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

isn't having proof implied? in this doubting thomas mentality era? ..

and until you tell them to come visit me and say hi... maybe bring a present... have a cup of coffee, I could care less about your pictures and your experiences with these special creatures.. I hear it.. but do not see... so until I see, in REAL-TIME.. your proof is POOF! useless..

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

You have you admitt that peaked your curiousity, about Lucifer and her well you know!

You have voted queenannie38 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by LoneGunMan]

We must not be distracted from our path lonegunman, while queenannies post is seducing, i must continue to protect your rights.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

and until you tell them to come visit me and say hi... maybe bring a present... have a cup of coffee, I could care less about your pictures and your experiences with these special creatures.. I hear it.. but do not see... so until I see, in REAL-TIME.. your proof is POOF! useless..

A member on this post, laiguana, is a reptilian, now that i have shown you, pick up the cross and defend your brothers and sisters!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

We must not be distracted from our path lonegunman, while queenannies post is seducing, i must continue to protect your rights.

I can dig that bro, but I have been taken up in the current.

Save yourself, I will follow my...uh....you know. I think it points towards salvation.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

A member on this post, laiguana, is a reptilian, now that i have shown you, pick up the cross and defend your brothers and sisters!

As I've said in many of my previous posts..

Differences in seemingly human/alien beings are genetic mutations, which can be caused by thought... since thought is so powerful it shapes the knobs on your television or stereo.. it can drastically change a humans DNA/RNA... thus causing a total change in cellular structure and in-take/out-put functions.. take a look to ferral children... born and then taken care of by dogs, wolves.. monkeys whatever..
brain function is totally different.. some cells act differently in these circumstances..
if a human were to continue to live and grow with the wolves the human would become one of the most feared among them ... because it looks different.. and has different abilities a dog/wolf doesn't.. (like fingers.. etc..)

now... do these reptilians have any appendages or functions we humans do not have? .. and if so... what are they? and have there EVER been any humans who have had similar appendages or functions..
so.. mind-reading and moving things with thought, DO NOT count because humans have been known to do the same..

they have lizard skin? ... well the current status of our skin condition is due to the peptides that have been organized to be released. .like elastine, for its elastic properties... etc.. 'softine' (i don't know the peptide names for everything) .. but there are chemicals that create the condition of skin... the condition and function of eyes.. the condition and function of everything..

So while you argue there are these WEIRD people out there... I argue that People are what they think... and what they believe... so if you were ever on magic mushrooms talking to lizards you might come to the same conclusion that you could very well be a lizard too.. lol and you might just believe it.. because you ran into a talking lizard yourself.

That brings up the question ...

If I am dying.. or if I think I am dying.. .do I THEN become death? .. you sure do...
you become whatever you think, and use all the resources of reality to prove you are such a way..

[edit on 12/1/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join