It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think Iraq is dangerous? Try living in America...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Turns out more Americans are killed by illegal aliens than are killed in Iraq. Maybe it's safer to enlist and go overseas as our impotent government refuses to stop the invasion of our homeland by ILLEGAL aliens...

worldnetdaily.com...

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That's 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001. ...

[edit on 30-11-2006 by Apoc]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
WND is nonsense. They consistently use their own articles as sources. The 'research' in question is not documented, and comes entirely from anectdotal sources as far as I can tell.

The backbone of the contention was a study commissioned to address the risks of drivers without liscenses, it did not even attempt to quantify the role of immigrants in the mix. I hate to be Captain Obvious, but it's obvious to any thinking person that people who drive without liscenses are a danger, and are likely to cause more accidents than people who've gone through the process and proven their aptitude behind the wheel.

WND is trash journalism, and should never, ever be taken at face value.

Just look at the article. It's one unsupported conclusion after another, all driven by a clear and disturbing agenda.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What does this have to do with the War on Terror? Just because your precious military campaign has faltered you decide to start comparing it to other alleged violence? Are you that desperate to keep the War on Terror going?

If this information is accurate, which I have yet to see its veracity proven, then why aren't you against the War on Terror Apoc and instead ready to wage war on Mexico? Where do your priorities lie?

[edit on 30-11-2006 by Frith]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
just go out side and look ,or at least where I live.On every block there is a house with who knows how many illegals living in . If that is not is not a take over,tell me what is?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If WND claimed the Earth was round, I'd begin to doubt it.

And everyone knows at least 37 Americans are eaten daily by illegal alien cannibals

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
If you think world net site is any less trustworthy than any other site like CNN, AP, NY Times, or Reuters, then you are exceedingly ignorant.

Just continue to put your head in the sand and show no facts to refute the claims.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by Apoc]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
There is already a thread on this topic, citing that same report.

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join