It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOVA Magnetic Storm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Better watch this one!!!

www.pbs.org...

More Solar Fireworks Possible Soon...

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20031115/ap_on_sc/solar_salvos

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by energy_wave]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
But according to the great and omniscient DR, who of course, knew all, this is supposed to have already happened.

Is that not the case, e_w?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is another great link "The Einstein Connection"

www.geocities.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
so....anybody going out to buy GPS units???

another Question begs to be addressed...

the Cruise Missles guidance system operates how?

remember that 'krazy'[Christie] artist years ago...who wrapped islands in pink plastic, made the 'running fence' and other seeming 'outrageous' projects....

Ya Know, all that stuff was funded by the black-ops...so as to see if terrains can be changed enough to 'confuse' on board 'topographical ' guidance programs--->
found in cruise missles & UAVs (redundant? to GPS?)

'They' probably weren't even clued in to a potential for a magnetic reversal (that kinda thinking was a pot head/new age domain)....
but odd 'futurists' pondered??...how else could a super-power become suddenly disarmed?? other than some strange, DIVINE Act , to avert nuclear missle exchange...

[TEFLON & refined sugar]

/journey quietly...sssh

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I think I am going to watch this. Thanks......

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
great post awesome topic

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Funny how I made this same comment at least one week ago here.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Funny how I made this same comment at least one week ago here.

LOL

Sounds like goooooooooood watching !

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by riffraffalunas
so....anybody going out to buy GPS units???

Actually, I own one. The drift during the magnetic storms wasn't that great... and mine isn't a Milspec (military spec) unit -- it's a commercial unit.

And I can say pretty conclusively that the poles haven't flipped.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
But according to the great and omniscient DR, who of course, knew all, this is supposed to have already happened.

Is that not the case, e_w?

Yes.

Also, the reversal takes thousands of years. It doesn't happen overnight.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Yes.

Also, the reversal takes thousands of years. It doesn't happen overnight. [/quote
~~++~~

...it appears that is true, >www.SpaceWeather.com sent an up date with a Graph...(sorry, the hotmails jammed up right now)
...past evidence only shows the 'probability' of same type occurance in future.....so the gradual flux of poles is a misnomer, because if the N. pole becomes a not N. pole...and continues to flutter between the states of being magnetically N./ neutral /S....the earth, the bees, the migratory birds, even human cells that contain magnitite and are 'aligned' for specific reasons... all disruptions are cause for alarm--->A Sudden Reversal is
not a Requirement for Planet Wide Chaos, just the disruption of the 'normal' would be adequate.~~~
~~~

PS: the same www.SpaceWeather.com update noted there were 2 more supersized flares developing on the sun and would soon rotate into line-of-sight, together with the older flares #484 & 486, & CMEs that are enduring the 27+ day rotation.
~~~

My ERROR:: the artist that did 'environmental art' is named CHRISTO (not christy)...a brief article can be viewed at-> www.opinionjournal.com...
**for a read-between-the-lines profile of the man & works, read--> www.ndoylefineart.com...
[it is obvious the artsy landscapes- fabric & plastic fences/islands/draping buildings/bridging gorges/etc- were secretly funded by??? for purposes of navigation, target tracking, etc--beyond the mag. & GPS grid sys.]

but thats probably another story, and only a 'sidelight' of this pole reversal controversy

~public domain~

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JodyFostersArmy
great post awesome topic

Can somebody (moderator/super-mod/admin) stop this person !!!!

Click here to see all of this persons posts. It's highly annoying and does nothing to add to ATS.

Back to the topic....
The sun's poles reversed earlier this year.
science.nasa.gov...
Here's a quote from the NASA article that kind of brings up a recurrent year we all know and love...

The Sun's magnetic poles will remain as they are now, with the north magnetic pole pointing through the Sun's southern hemisphere, until the year 2012 when they will reverse again. This transition happens, as far as we know, at the peak of every 11-year sunspot cycle -- like clockwork.

NASA scientist's have not mentioned this fact at all since the X Class flares started occurring.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It's on, any minute.

new topics

top topics

join