It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions- 100 years from now??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I have more dire predictions. - Bush does not finish presidency- Nancy Pelosi becomes president before 2008.

OMG!! that has to be the most frightening thing I have read for a prediction. That freak'n flake Nancy Pelosi in the White House?

Thanks DG .. Reading that will mean nightmares for me for at least a week!

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well, you can't write about the NWO without even the smallest bit of fear teaming inside you.

It's just natural..

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
I would advise you all to remember that thoughts create reality, so be careful to make your "predictions" based on intuition rather than fear. What kinda world do you want to create? Well get on the same wavelength to what you desire, and go out and create it in your world. If we all do that, we will indeed control our own destiny, just as we were meant to.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by LightWorker13]

I do believe we have the ability to control our own destiny but i dont get where u come off saying our thoughts create reality. If we comment on what we think will happen in the future thats different than saying what we hope for. Maybe u should create a thread on what we hope will happen. I agree hope is good but u have to be realistic.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
We'll all be dead in 100 years. Way too many nukes, and countires developing them, and diseases, and rouge states. And if that doesn't kill us, global warming will.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
June, 2017- a bolt of energy 1,703 miles across will strike us from the other side of the Galaxy. It will penetrate the earth deep into its core, in the Northersn hemisphere. 123 million people will burn in an instant. The hole will be fused shut by the immense heat, but scientists will warn of coming volcanic activity.

February, 2019- The source of the energy bolt will be discovered. A massive planet 13 times the size of Jupiter has exploded, sending shockwaves in all directions. Its super-charged atmosphere spewed out the bolt and it flew at the speed of light toward us.

April, 2019- Reports of the massive crater indicate that deep-earth activity has started to occur. 3 Islands on the pacific rim explode during the early morning hours.

August, 2019- Desperate measures are taken. The worlds leaders have started sucking the debris out of the atmosphere in an attempt to begin filling the crater. Excavations have begun in every country. Every available ounce of soil and rock is shipped to the crater site. Mt Everest, The Andes, The blue Mountains and The Himalayas just to name a few have begun to fall for the cause.

May, 2021- Tectonic Plate activity has been rising slowly over the last year and a half. Efforts to fill the crater have been hindered by violent earthquakes and many deaths from accidents. Tsunamis 500 feet tall have obliterated all low-lying cities and town-ships. Religious leaders call for peace as mass suicides and attacks appear after talk of a coming rapture.

September, 2021- Scientists discover that the planet was destroyed by a giant extra-terrestrial ship. The ship is picked up by the New Horizons Space probe originally launched to photograph pluto. 37 seconds of data are sent back to NASA before no further transmission is detected.

October, 2021- World Governments consult experts as to the ships origins. There are no conclusive answers.

January, 2022- The crater is 33% full. Data on the ship and its inhabitants is still unknown. There is no evidence to state that Earth will be attacked.

February 23, 2022- Saturn is destroyed by the Alien ship. It can be seen by the naked eye. Scientists warn of fragments colliding with the earth. The public is informed of the alien threat. Authorities warn that all civil unrest will be met with extreme force. Surprisingly, the majority of the public conforms.

April, 2022- The first images of the ship are televised to the public.

December, 2022- The government of America discloses that it has a secret weapons platform located on the dark side of the moon. All details are made public, and are met with a resounding sense of hope.

January 22, 2023- Sixty-Three manned U.S Spacecraft equipped with atomizing weaponry are launched from the moon. The expected rendezvous with the alien craft, now situated between Mars and Jupiter, is 7 months.

April 14, 2023- Contact with all U.S craft is lost. Earths crater is 52% full.

May, 2023- Mars is destroyed by the alien craft. Chaos erupts.

June 23, 2023- A transmission from the alien ship is picked up by NASA. The Audio and (sketchy) Video signal lasts for 37 seconds. The words "Jesus.......help us all.......mother......." are repeated over and over again. The video shows a woman slitting her own throat.

July 13, 2023- A woman calls authorities claiming her 13 month old daughter was abducted by an alien.

July 14, 2023- A 14 month old boy disappears from sight from his mothers arms.

July 18, 2023, 6:36 am EST- The alien ship enters earths atmosphere directly above NSW, Australia. The ship is 1,950 miles in diameter. A large electrical charge is emmited from its underbelly. All life on Earth ceases to exist.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by Unrealised]

[edit on 22-2-2007 by Unrealised]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
That's a very scary profecy. Sounds real due to dates and stuff. Thank god it's fiction...

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Human minds ((not brains)) began to lose dualist thinking and the ego shrinks. Hence what we are witnessing now [world conflict] is the destruction of the dualist mind.

Humans gain a new perspective and began to see the materialistic hunger dissipate.

Humans take a natural path once again and began to see the web of life and the role they play in the biosphere of earth.

Humans awaken with the age of Aquarius.

Energies of earth are balanced and peace reigns.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hi md1978,

Originally posted by md1978

This may be tough to forecast but can be fun... but what do you think the worldwide landscape will be 100 years from now? Would like to see how other people seeing the world progress... i'm sure that most if not all of my predictions will end up wrong..

My predictions (years from now):

North American Union - 40 years

American Union (North and South America) - 70 years
or
North American/European Union - 70 years

One World Government - 100 years
One World currency - 75 years
Interesting predictions. For most, you might consider moving the decimal place one digit to the left. The move to merge with Mexico (and with Canada as an "afterthought") is moving at a high rate of speed with the inept [main stream] news media not doing their jobs and not reporting it.

There are lots of links, these are recent:
ca.news.yahoo.com...
righttruth.typepad.com...

The dollar is going away, to be replaced by the amero
www.humanevents.com...
in a very few years.

The [former] US middle class is predicted to be gone in under 10 years, given the success of the US senate's "war on the middle class."

The new flag, of the new Dictatorship of the North American Union, is here
www.geocities.com...

The experts of ATS know far more than I do about which organization(s) are presiding over the upcoming transition to the NAU and then the NWO, whether it be

The Trilateral Commission
The Illuminati
The Bilderbergs
The Council on Foreign Relations

or combination thereof.

The question becomes, will ATS even be allowed to exist under the new dictatorship.

Thank you, md1978, for initiating this message thread, and (my 2 ameros worth), hats off to contributors.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
2050 nuke launching sats in orbit. 2070 ww4 breaks out. 2082 ww4 ends.2085 virus gets nuke sats to launch to all major cities and plants then nuklear winter. 2100 about 1 million ppl come out and rebuild and start to fight over food and weapons.2106 the us destroy the virus code named N.E.X.U.S.WarZone 2100

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by md1978

This may be tough to forecast but can be fun... but what do you think the worldwide landscape will be 100 years from now? Would like to see how other people seeing the world progress... i'm sure that most if not all of my predictions will end up wrong..

My predictions (years from now):

North American Union - 40 years

American Union (North and South America) - 70 years
or
North American/European Union - 70 years

One World Government - 100 years
One World currency - 75 years

Asian Union - 50 years
European Union (including Russia if American doesn't join) - 50 years

Population - 8 billion - 30 years
Population - 10 billion - 50 years
Population - 6 billion - 100 years

First true Mars Colony - 75 years
First true Moon Colony - 50 years
First Colony in outer solar system - 100 years

I think those are pretty resonable, here's what I would change.

One world govt. 200 yrs
one world currency 180 yrs

first true moon colony 35 yrs
Mars 60 yrs
Outer solar system 200 yrs

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
My prediction is for the not too distant future. Everything after that is quite unimportant.......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
End of times 6/16/08

For many years man has wondered about the book of Revelations, and therefore many have tried to decode the meaning of what was written by apostle John under Gods guidance, without much success, because great part of the prophecies did not correspond with the times, until now that the prophecies start to relate.

Through this article I want to show that the kingdom of God isn’t just near, but is around the corner; and if we don’t open our eyes to see clear & understand what happens around us, we’ll probably not see the truth until it is too late.

I’d like to say that is not my intention by writing this, to offend any of the mentioned herein, this is just an interpretation of what I’ve read from the book of Revelations.

We’re living the end of days, many would expect to see the prophecies take place one after another, not knowing that they’re passing by gradually.

As I was reading the book of Revelations lately my eyes were opened, and what I understood left me perplexed, not just by knowing that the end is near, but by the fact that we’ll live it.

As I said many of the prophecies have passed, therefore I’ll move on to what’s linked to our time.

Revelation 17 :1-3
The woman and the beast.
1One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters. 2With her the kings of the earth committed adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries."
3Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.
Revelation 17:7-11
7Then the angel said to me: "Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. 8The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.
9"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while. 11The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.
Before we go on, I’d like to say that I’ll replace the word “beast” for ruler.
And what this means to my discernment is as follows:
And the woman, who sits on the “ruler”, is Hilary Clinton.
The beast (ruler) which you saw, once was, now is not (was president now its not). Bill Clinton.
Rev 17-10 Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while.
Five presidents have passed, one is (George Bush), the other has not yet come (Barack Obama) and when he does, he must remain for little while (to give his place to the vice presidency), that way the beast that once was, now is not, and yet will come, can fulfill the rest of the prophecy as it says: The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king (through his wife). He belongs to the seven (Past presidents) and is going to his destruction.
Hard to believe, though it sounds logical I can’t affirm it.
But what I can affirm is that war will be made against the lamb, because the false prophet, that ancient serpent called the devil, will come and deceive men making them believe that him and his angels are a highly advanced race, responsible for our creation, and even some of the chosen ones will fall for it, he’ll say that they’re here to help us fight someone who’s coming to annihilate us.
And when the lamb of God comes for his people, the armies of the earth and satans will make war against Jesus and his armies, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers."
We still have time

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I made a pretty accurate prediction based on a dream some time ago. Some parts have come true...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I believe a good world is coming, but not too soon. I think it is important to realize that how we project ourselves and our outlook upon issues will create all of our happiness and peace in our lives.

With that being said, I also believe that the majority of people of the world are in a process of growth. Most of the people of the world would like to have world peace, and individual peace. But there is still many who don't and it is those ones that seem to be creating the negative. Also the blind, meaning not the sight of visual vision, but those don't have the awareness that they are living in ignorant blindness. They choose to stay there thinking that it will benefit them, but it does not. When the time comes they will fight and argue and do what they have to to survive, and forget about anyone else.
So what I am about to say is what I truly what I see happening in the future.

Bush will finish out his term, but not with any honor in tack.

Obama will become president, but this will make no difference to the US.

In the year of 2009 there will be a major stock market crash.

2010 New forms of energy will be installed in North America.

There will be an American Revolution and it will be starting in the year of 2009 and will continue till 2012.

The NWO will take over in FEB 2012 (by the way this is almost the exact date of when the next election is suppose to take place). This will cause both internal and external wars in just about every country. This will cause a major catastrophe world wide.

In fall of 2012 the people of the world will stand up for themselves and say no more. The policy's of the US will be changed dramatically. The Government will be more different than they have ever known it, and there will be no more secrets, all files opened. Questions will be answered.
No one person will lead anymore.

Nuclear weapons will be abolished.

After 2012...
Money will become non existent and a system will be installed that will require help from us all. Creating a world that is intelligent instead of running on emotions.

The punishment of prisoners will no longer be in place and a new form of communications with the negative bound will exist. The help that they require will be at their access. This includes all forms of crime, from abuse to killing.

Hunger will end, due to people realizing they cannot exist without each other. World healing will take place, the sick will become healthy, and the truly ill and dying will have help and people that care will be around them.

There will be no world religion. Spirituality will excel and human potential will no no bound.

In mid 2010 we will have our first real visitation from another kind, from another place. But not out there... they have been here all along. Just not where we can see them. They will not tell us their exact location. But will tell us what we need to do in order to survive. The secrets here will be revealed as well.

It will be up to each of us to make the choice of living with peace or choosing to be in pain and misery till we die. With global consciousness now on the uptake we will see misery is not a true choice.

In 2018 peace will start, but will have to be continually worked on. A new reality and form of communications with each other will be developed. Honestly will be held with the highest regard. Fear of the unknown will be replaced with courage to say what is true.

footnote: I could be wrong, but it sounds pretty real to me.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well, first of all, I think that it is important to go back first, in time, in order to move forward.

Late 1800's - Early 1900's: Armageddon started!

The last century certainly shows it to be true.

Years up to 2008- We have entered the last stage of Armageddon.

A survival of the fittest, especially the spiritually fittest. Those who aren't fit will go down via; natural disasters, illness (toxicity), spontaneous combustion, suicide, crime or government intervention.

NWO part of plan but not with the expected outcomes. They are just puppets in this divine contest or game going on for more than a century. There will be much weeping & gnashing of the teeth as we complete the final years. Those who are arrogant to believe that they have the control will be obliterated!

Attrition will be the order of the day, now, and in the next ? years. Mankind will naturally die off (in any of the above ways) until all that is left are those who choose to stand out from the masses in; truth.

But, on a good note: those who choose to be awake and choose to not be in denial on all levels, will stand upright, and strong, and will make it.

www.belowtopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join