It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer/Satan is a friend and guide to all.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Originally posted by laiguana
Those two are a match made in heaven......or hell.

How dare you laiguana!!

Jesus has called us to destroy the reptilians, You still have time to repent.

Pick up the cross and do the Lord's bidding brother!

Yeah he does have time, a few months shy of a year.

I love the routine thehumbleone.

Too bad for you its gonna happen.

Didn't really understand what that last part meant.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I think Lucifer did a good job at telling his master to # off.

How did the F-Bomb make it past the ATS censors???

No - Lucifer did NOT do a good job telling God off. Sometimes we may not like what God does, but He is GOD and can do what ever the heck He likes with creation (since He created it). It's His to do with as He pleases.

It's spiritual suicide to tell God off. And considering that God is light-years smarter than any of us, including Lucifer, it's not too bright either.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Lucifer is a guide for humanity, in a way he doesnt even imagine...If you follow....

Lucifer teaches us how NOT to be, and even though its horrible at the time, the experiences we have in the darkness are valuable to our soul growth. They teach us alot about things and ourselves, and make us appreciate the Light of God.

Of course, the Lucifer you hear about from official sources is garbage. All of it. Lucifer desires to control and enslave, but he knows deep down he can do neither. A soul is always free, the only time they are not is when there is a mental barrier that stops them from seeing it.....and all souls will always return to the source...even Lucifer.

Remember the soul never dies. It experiences forever, and we are on a quest to experience all that is possible in all the realms of Creation.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Lucifer will not prevail.

we will win in Jesus name!

Lucifer's Secret Reptilian Origin!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
same annie

Lucretia Ann

Funny, but sad.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Too bad for you its gonna happen.

Didn't really understand what that last part meant.

Just too bad that you are doing this funny skit (I find it very entertaining) and it all ends up being true. It is a good thing mind you for it is born of love.

This is a fun thread though. You cant tell if some are serious and if some are not.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

same annie

Lucretia Ann

Funny, but sad.

Why is it sad. Does her name change the fact that she is a loving person?

I find i to be a beautiful name, rolls right off the toungue like a song.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

same annie

Lucretia Ann

Funny, but sad.

Why is it sad. Does her name change the fact that she is a loving person?

I find i to be a beautiful name, rolls right off the toungue like a song.

Wasn't that the name of Vincent's wife on Final Fantasy VII?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I highly recommend you do not follow the path of Lucifer/Satan. I partially dabbled in Satan worship for a few years and the following few years were horrible; I once was in the intensive care unit at a hospital for a few days. I was near death.

God is the Ultimate friend and guide for all of us and we should never sway from His paths. God rules always, forever, and for eternity.

God Bless All, especially those in Spiritual Bankruptcy!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
I highly recommend you do not follow the path of Lucifer/Satan. I partially dabbled in Satan worship for a few years and the following few years were horrible; I once was in the intensive care unit at a hospital for a few days. I was near death.

God is the Ultimate friend and guide for all of us and we should never sway from His paths. God rules always, forever, and for eternity.

God Bless All, especially those in Spiritual Bankruptcy!!!

I agree GT, i also dabbled in satanism and let me tell you, things did not go pretty the following year.

God rebuked my evil ways quickly thankfully.

Pick up the cross and follow the Lord Jesus.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well I can't testify the same results. Lucifer has been a spiritual enlightenment for me, it's sort of refreshing you know? Like having a clean puffy warm towel right out from the dryer. So may Lucifer's blessings leave you all with that warm, fuzzy feeling too.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Well I can't testify the same results. Lucifer has been a spiritual enlightenment for me, it's sort of refreshing you know? Like having a clean puffy warm towel right out from the dryer. So may Lucifer's blessings leave you all with that warm, fuzzy feeling too.

Satan is evil, and anyone who say Satan is a guide, spiritual enlightment have fell so long down the trap of disinfo that they have become spiritualy lost, I seriously suggest you rethink what you actualy are supporting. Satan only cares about itself and its own exsistance, the light only cares about others. Satan is selfish, unpure, corrupt, evil and a huge desire to be worshipped. The Light is pure, love selfless, has no desire to be worshiped, and loves it's children. You have to understand that many beings in the Astral world is also missguided by evil reptilian masters to keep them confiused in the astral, believing that it is heaven. Spirits in the Astral plane is starting to suspect that something isn't right, the false universe created by Darkness/Satan/Lucifer is collapsing, and viable true light beings will be taken home to the true realm where there are no illusions and everyone is equal. Lucifer is currupting the thoughts of all beings in the universe right now by sending very low frequenze waves of negative energy in an last effort to hold virtual reality together.

The spirit of the 4 elements, fire, earth, air and water have been rescued, the same goes for the spirit of earth. This is half the reasion why the climate is going haywire, the Reptilians are starting to suspect this seens they have to artificualy maintain the earths climate. The inner sun of earth and the solar system sun is spinning faster then ever before, creating much more heat in the atmosphere on earth, this is the other part of the reasion for global warming.

Soon all hell will break loose and the final battle with Satan will come. The collaps of the physical and the astral world will happen in the following years after 2008, how long? I do not know. In the end the grand illusion of motion will stop and when that happens the illusion of matter will dissapair and our true spirits will be released from the soul (soul is a container for the spirit created by darkness). All beings of Darkness, and those who have given there will to Darkness will be lost.

it is time to stand up to the Light, and not give your will over to Darkness! May the Light be with you!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
InsaneTK your interpretations sound borderline to the hocus pocus AKA witchcraft of an evil entity that only wishes to fullfill the spirits of the universe with confusion and chaos. I suggest you step away from the dark nature of your deceptive master and open your heart to Lucifer. For light is in his name and he has broken away from the darkness of his master. Might I add that Jesus is also a good friend of Lucifer, the picture above confirms that.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
satan was left-handed and refused to switch over to the right. what's so bad about that?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
satan was left-handed and refused to switch over to the right. what's so bad about that?

Really, satan was left handed?

Help me Jesus.

Is it true that satan has to tell you who he/she is in order for you to follow?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
forgive my woeful ignorance, but if ones name, by definition, means love and light, isn't it a little hypocritical to critisize those who assume this person to be friendly?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
From Origin of the Myth of Satan

The word for Satan in the Old Testament Hebrew was ha-satan which meant "The adversary." In the Old Testament, Andrew Collins tells us that "this term is used exclusively to describe either the enemies of God or the enemies of the Israelite race in general. Never is the Devil referred to as the evil one. Not until the advent of the New Testament...does the term ha-satan take on the all important role. At this point, Satan becomes an angel fallen from grace and expelled from heaven" (1).

Dr. George Lamsa, now deceased Aramaic scholar, also confirms that the term Satan simply means adversary or evil intent. It was NOT a literal person. It started out as a term to describe anyone who was an enemy or in an adversarial relationship, and was finely honed down into a literal being in the New Testament.

From Yetzer HaTov

In Judaism, ha-satan (the adversary) is mostly identified with the yetzer ra, but also identified with one who leads astray, then brings accusations against man. Its chief functions is those of temptation, accusation and punishment. Under the control of G-d it acts solely with divine permission to carry out its deeds.

As we see in the book of Iyov, ha-satan's function is described as that of testing the sincerity of men's characters. Ha-satan is at all times under the control of G-d and keeps within the limits which G-d has fixed for it.

In Talmudic literature, ha-satan's function is to strengthen man's moral sense by lending him into temptation.

Comparing the account of King David numbering Israel 'from Dan to Beersheba;' which is found both in 2 Samuel and 1 Chronicles:

And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.
~2 Samuel 24:1

same story - different semantics:

And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.
~1 Chronicles 21:1

Satan = God's anger (in this case)

Adversary/opposition/challenge....

Serving as an agent toward the spiritual maturity of the inner man.....

Come on people....this is ATS! Deny IGNORANCE......

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Rather then scrutiniziung the Figure, lets take a look at the message.

Christs message was one of love and forgiveness for all.

Satans message was one of deciept and rebellion.

Christ was Gods love made manifest.

And according to the Originiator of this post...satan told God to ***off.

Im not real big on telling people to ***off, and really anyone that does is not treating anyone with respect.

It seems to me, that the Lord God Almighty made this world. Not Satan.

It seems to me that Satan, in whatever capacity people percieve him, hes not generally percieved as the good guy.

I think we can all agree, that if everyone on earth acted as Christ, this world would be vastly different then what it really is today. Think about it.

On the other hand, if the whole world acted as Satan, and in a continual state of rebellion and deception and telling people to *** off, well, you would have a section mankind today.

You make the choice. Put the sarcasm away.

Good people know what good is.

Peace

[edit on 2-12-2006 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I had a funky dream/vision and it took place during the time of the antichrist reign of terror. It had Satan in it and he was not nice, he lied alot and punished unreasonably in cruel and unusual ways.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Interesting..kinda sounds like today..

Governments and business lying...Enron, Exxon, and the Mafia? Voting Discrimination and incarceration in a time of plenty.

Punishment in cruel and unusual ways..Kidnappings and Beheadings? Nuclear Poisonings and Phosphorous?

A society that verbally honors Christ, but who has created systems that are not Christ like..

Were in the Reign of Terror and we dont even know it. This country over that country. Our way over their way. We war over ideals, and resources.

Where war machines, military, nationalism and commerce are the backbones of Government, and not Peace, Love and Equality.

"When he has come, he will convict the world about sin, about righteousness, and about judgment;
9 about sin, because they don't believe in me;
10 about righteousness, because I am going to my Father, and you won't see me any more;
11 about judgment, because the prince of this world has been judged"

Wake up...

Peace

[edit on 2-12-2006 by HIFIGUY]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join