It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girlfriend gone crazy...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by waterwalker
Burn i think your girlfriend is something like a receiver,she receives messages from something that her concious mind cant comprehend.i hope that this something is of good nature.

I always had the same feeling and idea in my mind. Since this is common with most of my friends for some odd reason, its starting to get creepy, maybe theres something about females that makes it easy to tap into their visuals? Maybe females are evil and trying to watch the men secretly and observe for the take over lol j/k.... or am i?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Take over?

We are leaving that to Hillary. -giggle-

2000and8 fellas! Divine feminine energy coming into play ! Sceeeered? *giggle*

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well, that's what everyone's girlfriend does...go crazy.

But yes, that is very weird, to say the least.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You should send her to the church and have her bathe in the holy water so you can get some security in your mind the next time she has her teeth around your meat!

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
lomei590

I think I am the one who said your GF "may hurt or kill you"...

I want to clarify...

Your girlfriend wouldn't hurt you... or hurt a fly...

I am referring to the entity that may be possesing her- at times.

SHE did not bring that knife into the bed- "Brian" the evil spirit did.

Your girl is innocent, not unlike Reagan in The Exorcist.

That does not, howver, remove the threat to you- and her.

This isn't about blame ot morality or normal behavioral tendencies...

This is about a real case of possession- there is a chance she is possessed,
and there is a chance she is not...

If she is- that is something humans do not really understand...

so you must take every precaution when dealing with it.

This is not a "Catholic" talking- but I would get holy water-
blessed by ANY holy man or woman, and get a crucifix...

See what happens- for real- when she acts up again and you introduce these items-
make contact with them and her...

God is like an Ace- he trumps all other cards.

Invoke him or her (God in any form you choose)... and you will vanquish Brian...

By the way- you asked "What did she do for Brian to be so upset with her?"

As Brian himself said, through her voice-

"She took you from them"!

In other words, you now believe in God and that p-sses them off!

Good luck!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If your willing to hold your girlfriend down in bed, push a cross against her forehead, drench her with holy water and yell "GET OUT BRIAN!!! GET OUT!" surely you'd be willing to take her to a sleep analysis first just to make sure that you aren't doing anything...y'know.....stupid.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well I was getting ready to come in here and pick on folks for swinging this to the paranormal, but I see now that we are dealing with a different person and situation.

I think that some of the attacks on this thread might have been similar misunderstandings.

To the OP I still have to say that you just need to go to a sleep clinic, it sounds like somnambulism. I am not sure about what effect that quitting smoking would have, but nicotine is a stimulant, and it may be making her sleep deeper then she has in a long time. Besides this it will help her stay more oxygenated at night and again possibly makes her sleep more deeply, especially if she has some sleep apnea. Often when we fix folks with sleep apnea they go into a period of increased deeper stages of sleep, this is called rebound. Normally its mainly in REM sleep, but it could also be stage 3 and 4. Stages 3 and 4 also have to do with healing and growing, and as such could possibly be elevated as her lungs repair themselves. There are specific percentages of each stage of sleep/age that a person is supposed to have every night, and believe it or not, when you don’t get enough of those deeper stages of sleep the body remembers that deficit and makes it up once you can achieve and stay in those stages.

Again though as I am not a Doctor, you need to go see one.

lomeli590

Boy, I almost don’t even want to touch on your situation. I have seen something similar once, but the person never acted out in the lab as they supposedly did at home. I would still give you the same advice of going to a doctor and a lab though, as they may find it’s medically related. Wow, if I had to guess, I would call your situation more along the lines of a REM Behavior Disorder. It sounds to me like she is having disturbing dreams and acting them out. However, I would not rule out other things as well. Does she or her family have a history of mental issues, something like Schizophrenia?

If she is in danger of trying to hurt herself or you, then you defiantly need to act on this before something does occur. I would put anything dangerous under lock and key and make sure that she could not access it during the night. I would also not suggest letting her sleep in the second floor of anywhere until you talk to a doctor and get this resolved. Think of anything that she can do to hurt herself or you and take precautions against all of them. Things that can start a fire are another issue that you need to think of, lighters, irons, stoves, etc; Poisons, cleaning chemicals, anything that can be taken or drunk, hide your car keys, and so on!

You are possibly going to need to coordinate several different doctors and make sure that each is aware of what the other is doing. For example there are many drugs used in psychiatry (SSRI’s are one) that will affect sleep, sleep stages, suppression of REM, or can cause REM type effects in other stages of sleep. So you’re going to want to make sure that the Sleep doctor knows what meds she is taking.

Again me not being a Doctor, myself, the one question I would have is, “if this is REM Behavior Disorder, why is she having such violent and self hurtful dreams to begin with”. Is there some other underlying psychiatric issue here besides a possible sleep disorder?

Me, being a Christian myself, I tend to believe that there are such things as possessions, however; I think that they would be very rare. Also if this were strictly a possession type of thing, why is it happening only in her sleep, why not during other times of the day? I suppose though that anything is possible, and it would be narrow minded to rule out anything at this stage, so educate yourself on various sleep disorders, especially ones such as REM Disorder, go to a doctor, possibly talk to your Pastor and he should be able to recommend a Christian Counselor.

The biggest thing is to stay open minded on what you’re being told, don’t get fixated on it being this thing or that, and listen to what the experts say. This is the worst thing that I often see happen in my field. Many times there are folks that have sleep apnea, and they just do not want to deal with the treatment for that, so they find some other excuse for what they have going on and will not listen to any amount of logical sound medical advice on the topic. I can often even show them back and white test results and they deny what is shown in them. That is the worst thing that you can do. One of the very first threads I was involved in here was someone that had been diagnosed with sleep apnea, refused to use his prescribed equipment, and was on here arguing with me that it was actually Discarnate Entities that were messing with him in his sleep. Try and avoid that kind of denial or narrow mindedness. Eliminate things one at a time, and you should get to the bottom of it eventually.

The only other thing to remember that is important is that often with a Parasomnia like this, it will not show itself in just one test, they might have to do several tests to actually catch something occurring. So be patient and understanding about what is going on, and don’t give up if they want to run the test multiple times.

Feel free to U2U me if you need to.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Don't worry about it,I have had a cat and a dog that would occasionally do this.My younger brother has slept like that for years.It is funny to watch,He will fall asleep on a couch when a bunch of us are watching a movie.We will continue to offer him beer and food as he sits up with his eyes wide open.Only when he does not respond we know he is asleep!His eyes stay open all night sometimes.We just laugh at him and take funny pictures.So all you losers that say it's impossible to sleep with eyes open,Shut up,You people don't know anything!

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
So I would like to clarify I'm NOT possessed or crazy

haha..

but I have no idea that I had my eyes open or remember
him saying anything to me..then I just wake up

it's weird..

I wish my bf would video tape it haha

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Be careful what you wish for,My brother has some very funny pictures,one night one of the girls put white make up on his face and then eye shadow ,lipstick,looks hilarious with him sleeping like that in make up with eyes wide open.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join