It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Airlines Alerts Passengers of Radiation Danger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
The Following is part of a news article i just saw happened 29 minutes ago. figured I would share.

"BA Alerts Passengers After Radiation Grounds Jets (Update1)

By Scott Hamilton and Alex Morales

Nov. 30 (Bloomberg) -- British Airways Plc is contacting 33,000 passengers after traces of radiation were found on two planes and a third was grounded as part of the investigation into the death of former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko.

Europe's third-biggest airline took the three Boeing 767 aircraft out of service, two in London and one in Moscow, after scientists found ``very low traces of a radioactive substance'' on two of them, British Airways said late yesterday in a statement. The airline ``understands that from advice it has been given that the risk to public health is low.''

The Rest of the article can be found here.
www.bloomberg.com...

to the mods, I hope my attempt to relay a story is correctly done.

My thoughts on this. Sad, flying is not the safest way to travel. forget about the dangers of the goverment hyjacking the planes. gotta worry about a radiation plagued russian spy (god rest his soul) and the people who killed them doing a sloppu job and effecting others. they should start worrying about items on planes that pose a threat such as radioactive material and not water. my tired 2 cents at 5:25am

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
already covered last night here

new topics

join