It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys believe approve of Jesus Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
WHY???

Why would they? This is way too cosy for my liking...sorry!
Anyone else think this is a bit weird?

The mother of Jesus did indeed have a Virgin Birth, and correctly ascribed this to a visit from an entity not of the Earth, an entity she called an angel. We would direct the reader to what has been documented extensively about the ability of extraterrestrials to manipulate human births. Jesus was the product of the union between Mary's egg and a man's sperm. Her husband Joseph, an old man, was impotent with old age. She required a donor, but was not the type of woman to be unfaithful to her husband, no matter what the mission. She was assisted in her desire to bear a child, to bear this special child, as both she and Joseph had given The Call to Service-to-Other entities strongly and repeatedly and understood full well the hardships their life might bear because of it. As artificial insemination was an unknown science in those days, the Virgin Birth was explained as best the people knew how. Thus, the story as told is essentially correct.

www.zetatalk.com...

????????

[edit on 30-11-2006 by NJE777]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
WHY???

The mother of Jesus did indeed have a Virgin Birth, and correctly ascribed this to a visit from an entity not of the Earth, an entity she called an angel. We would direct the reader to what has been documented extensively about the ability of extraterrestrials to manipulate human births. Jesus was the product of the union between Mary's egg and a man's sperm. Her husband Joseph, an old man, was impotent with old age. She required a donor, but was not the type of woman to be unfaithful to her husband, no matter what the mission. She was assisted in her desire to bear a child, to bear this special child, as both she and Joseph had given The Call to Service-to-Other entities strongly and repeatedly and understood full well the hardships their life might bear because of it. As artificial insemination was an unknown science in those days, the Virgin Birth was explained as best the people knew how. Thus, the story as told is essentially correct.

www.zetatalk.com...

????????

[edit on 30-11-2006 by NJE777]

The grays are no friend of Jesus or the human race, they will destroy our planet.

Read this:Killing the greys is certain salvation for our peace loving planet

Join the fight for freedom today!!

[edit on 30-11-2006 by thehumbleone]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Why would it surprise you? It certainly doesn't me. Of course, I don't buy into this "demonic" alien theory that the majority of the posters seem to have here either.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
[edit on 30-11-2006 by thehumbleone]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Speakeroftruth read this and you will know the truth:Lucifer's Secret Reptilian Origin!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Speakeroftruth read this and you will know the truth:Lucifer's Secret Reptilian Origin!

MMMM, that's all interesting, but I think I'll let you have your beliefs and I'll stick to mine. REALLY !!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

MMMM, that's all interesting, but I think I'll let you have your beliefs and I'll stick to mine. REALLY !!

Don't worry speakeroftruth, we will defend the glory of your wives, daughters and sisters!!

Don't let them take your seed brother!

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Why would it surprise you? It certainly doesn't me. Of course, I don't buy into this "demonic" alien theory that the majority of the posters seem to have here either.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

It just makes me wonder, why is it they believe in Jesus? Does it serve their purpose?

So you dont believe in demonic aliens?

There are two types - human or hybrid. Simple really, so why would the hybrids be banging the Jesus Christ drum?
It has been claimed that lucifer elohim is trying to stop humans, God's race by interfereing with the true bloodline, Yahweh elohim. I think we have to be very careful who we are praying to. You see, lucifer is also elohim so I have changed my prayers to be very clear on who I am praying to. The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit...Now I am specific about Jesus Christ and not just the Son.

There is a dispute, debate about the Son or Sons of God and elohim is plural too. Wouldnt it serve lucifer's purpose to deceive if he tried jump into the role of Son of God?

Anyway, I was reading Job last night and seems that God permitted Satan to test him. Seems to have employed him?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hi guys!

NJE777 - i'm glad to see you!
who was first with God so that God wouldn't be alone? Who did Mi'kul replace?

Michael (who is like God) fought the dragon and the dragons and his angels fought.

Notice the syntax. Michael is the dragon and his angels fight, too. Because Michael is fighting his personal battle which is FEAR...and had become man's, too. It served a purpose, perhaps - but it got blown out of proportion. A semi good idea went awry and then amuck...almost. i'm pretty sure i choiced it, too.

When Michael cast out his over-cancer-ated pride and fear, he became 'Like God' and fear cast out became the 'lightning fall from heaven' arrival...

LET there BE LIGHT
God said

Light came falling falling like a falling star
like a blue kachina bearded star...

The light was GOOD
(God says: 'HEY that's really good...yeah! Right on.)

Perfect love CASTS out fear...
PERFECT love casts OUT fear!

Fear NOT
Believe only.

Christ, perfected and exalted at the right hand of the throne
then
casts out FEAR...
And the fear bringer is named the LIGHT bringer
and thus

Lucifer splits in half and becomes Christ Jesus and Michael down below...
Correct me if my view is skewed, Nat.

But what is of one sort above is complemented down below.
EVEN what is called 'good' and 'evil'.
So what is evil down here is good up there
and evil up there is good down here

Light is good for us
Christ is good for God
Christ is good for Light
And soms good for all for all
Lucifer is better split in two - yin yang som
and correctly located according to best fit
all energy is properly applied and will be in concord

Things should go much smoother but we all have our part.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
WHY???

Damn wierd. No doubt.
So probably it is mostly truth - God is weirdly clever like that. The weirder it is, these days, the more i know it is legit.

The grays are no friend of Jesus or the human race, they will destroy our planet.

Read this: war will destroy our planet.
Or at least war was going to destroy our planet.
But due to space time mastery over things we aren't yet experienced with such as blackholes/whiteholes..the Swartzchild theory - But more like a roman ring.....exotic matter...time travel - from the 'greys' (means not dogmatic not black not white but united both in balance)
And so there will be no war
but there was one and it was bad

Join the fight for freedom today!!

IXnay! no way!

NO MORE WAR humbleone
i mean that with all my being
NO MORE WAR

so please don't spread discord
it is our planet together so let's fix it
together.

follow the leder.

his name is som

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Queen, looks like you're posting a couple months too late, in case you didn't hear, we wiped out the greys, they no longer exist.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Then Jesus is a liar. Jesus can't save what you say will be destroyed by greys. And i don't want to call you a liar.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Then Jesus is a liar. Jesus can't save what you say will be destroyed by greys. And i don't want to call you a liar.

Blasphemy, how dare you say Jesus is a liar!

E.T., if you read my previous post, you would have learned that we exterminated the greys, allowing Jesus to save the planet.

CHEERS

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
who care who saved who and who was saved?

weren't we all
heroes for us all?

not one child lost or left behind!

The end justifies the means and actually nullifies any analysis when unity creates a free standing united unit.

One for all and all for ONE!

som is som
done is done

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Blasphemy, how dare you say Jesus is a liar!

E.T., if you read my previous post, you would have learned that we exterminated the greys, allowing Jesus to save the planet.

I guess exterminating them is one way to love your enemy, and follow Jesus's teachings.

Guess you got me there.
thanks for the update,
john

top topics

join