It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One more stab at the Citgo Gas Station

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Look at this video that I made with text and a couple of photoshop pictures

Citgo Gas Station revisited

That is the link to the video of the Citgo gas station that I made.

Summary:

There is a light reflected off of a dark vehicle in the "Dual Pump Side" camera (TOP RIGHT) at 4:44 in the video on youtube.com

People run to the entrance/exit (to my assumption) because of a loud sound.

Morning time, the sun was pointing west from rising in the east. (My thoughts are that the light beams bounced off of the passing craft onto the car for that one second)

Why am I persuing this last try? Because I would like to know what type of object can make a big reflection of sun beams, to maybe bring me one step closer to realizing what it was?

Citgo Youtube
Youtube link to the JudicialWatch.org released footage

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Sounds like you already know what it was and are looking for someone else to quantify your theory that it was a low flying aircraft? What date are you talking about where is this Citgo Gas Station? What is your theory?

All those airliners were flying low that day. That wouldent suprise me if one crossed over the gas station there and freaked some people out. it would freak me out too if a jet flew that fast that low. I used to work across the street from a major international Airport and I would see jets nearly clip the top of the hotel I worked at.

So what your saying is that you have on tape a light reflection from one of the 911 hijacked planes?

new topics

join