It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dandelion Cancer Cure ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Has anyone here tried or heard of someone trying the dandelion root extract to cure their cancer ?

www.cancertutor.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I think people have heard of it, but it doesn't seem to be that popular and I think that people with cancer want results and 100% garunteed facts before trying anything.

Dandelion Root was a potential treatment for cancer.

That word right there may be why people haven't heard of it.

If this is actually legit which for the most part it seems to be then I am interested in anyone on ATS who has either prostate, lung, breast, colon, and liver cancers to atleast try this remedy. Any other people with different forms of cancer should also try. The above are just the types of cancer that the remedy has been successful with as stated in the link that the original poster provided you with.

Here are the ingredients as stated in the external link.

Dig a handful of dandelion roots any time of the year, it doesn't matter. Cut the leaves off just below the crown. DO NOT WASH. Then they must be dried around 100 degrees. I do it in an incubator with no water. You can also dry them under a heat light bulb if you raise or lower it so it's 100 degrees. You can also use the sun or put them in the attic if it's not too hot. It takes about 5 or 6 days in the incubator.

I have not done this all the way under the heat light. When you break a root and it snaps it is ready to powder. Take an old iron frying pan and a clean hammer. Take one root at a time and place in the frying pan and start tapping. Don't hit hard or it will fly all over the place. I put my hand around the root to keep most of it in the pan. If it sticks to the hammer and pan, and doesn't crumble in your fingers, it isn't dry enough. Keep it up until you have enough to start.

It takes about 20 minutes to ½ hour to prepare enough for a week. When you get used to it you can go much faster. I have an old vessel that druggists used to pound pills, this goes much faster. DO NOT USE AN ELECTRIC GRINDER, it won't work if you do. You lose too much of the good part in dust. You must do it as I have said or don't do it at all. I've tried shortcuts, but it seems someone was looking over my shoulder, and I know when I made a mistake.

I'm just an old farmer and not a scientist, so I wouldn't know the correct amount to take on my own. Now take a little over one half teaspoon once a day at any time and mix it with water, orange juice, etc. Do not use in soft drinks, liquor, or anything hot.

When mixed, use it all. Don't let it stand around. Keep the power in a dry place. After taking it three or four days, you will feel good, but nothing else. That is because your blood is building up. When you blood is happy, you're happy. In most cases, this will build your immune system in from three days to three weeks to the point it takes back control of cancer cells and thus the cancer stops spreading. In most cases it is going to help. There is no body feeling as it works. You just feel a little better each week.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I have studied dandelion root for quite awhile now. I do know that it is one of the best liver cleansers, detoxicants, and blood purifier. That would make sense that those things would help the immune system. But there are better herbs for cancer out there, such as Essiac, (made of sorrel, burdock root, Turkey rhubarb and Sheeps something or other.) It is a blend of 4 herbs can can be found at most any health food store.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I am a new member and I would like to say I think it is great there are people out there who want to help others. I wish there were a way to spread this news to all who are hanging on to their lives right now.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
My cat is in the early stages of kidney failure. The vet tried to put her on the low-protein prescription catfood but she didn't like it. So I did my own research and found out that dandelion root can help improve kidney function in pets with kidney failure. I've had her on dandelion root for about 2 months now and she's doing great. One of the symptoms of kidney failure is that the pet will drink water exessively. I put a few drops in her catfood (the kind she likes), and her water consumption returned to normal. Anytime I forget her 'medication', her water consumption increases again... only to decrease when I continue the meds. I'll be taking her back to the vet soon because they are very interested in this homeopathic remedy and want to perform additional blood tests to check the status of her kidneys. I'm just happy that she's doing well and I attribute it to the dandelion root. You can purchase it at most health-food or vitamin shops or anyplace that sells homeopathic remedies.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Look at seeds of apricot poss same fad?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hi All

Does anyone have an update re this thread?

NF1965

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NF1965 Hi All
Does anyone have an update re this thread?
NF1965

Just so's you don't think you're being ignored, I'm seeing a naturopath tomorrow, and I'll ask her about the dandilion root. As to the Essiac, I've been taking an agressive dose for 3 months for my prostate. It seems to have stopped the climb in PSA, and maybe even reduced it a tad.

I'll report back.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I've just started using it for a breast cancer recurrence/spread - on day 14 so far and will let you know as and when something improves!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I looked heavily into this claim and have come to the conclusion that the dried root of Dandelion is in fact alkaline and thus eaten in significant amounts will result in your body turning less acidic. Acid is what cancer is supposed to thrive in and alkaline is its enemy...drink or eat things that are of an alkaline nature and I believe you will slow - reverse cancer.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Here's a very recent thread discussing the benefits of dandelions. It's quite extensive:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope that helps!

-Dev

top topics

join