It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scared of What's Been Going On...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
At first I didn't believe in alien abduction. But I'm here because I need answers. I've woken up with missing time. I've seen lights at my old place of residence. I've woken up with nosebleeds (is that normal?) But what threw me into the realm, of hey, this might be real is I have needle marks on the left side of my body that were not there originally. I also wake up in physical pain in my chest area. I've seen doctors and everything seems okay. Even my therapist can't explain it.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by LostSoldier]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostSoldier
I've woken up with missing time.

What exactly to you mean by that?

You woke up and you've lost Hours? Days? Months?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostSoldier Even my therapist can't explain it.

Don't take this wrong; what kind of therapist?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Even my therapist can't explain it.

You should try hypnotherapy. The therapist will be able to hypnotize you and help you recall any lost memories or time. But remember that you have to want to be hypnotized, or else it won't work.

You should also carry a notepad with you and write down the times you think you're losing, and then try to recall the event with anyone around you who you were near or spoke to around that time. Ask if you mentioned anything strange to them, because this could also be a matter of a split-personality.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   

At first I didn't believe in alien abduction. But I'm here because I need answers. I've woken up with missing time. I've seen lights at my old place of residence. I've woken up with nosebleeds (is that normal?) But what threw me into the realm, of hey, this might be real is I have needle marks on the left side of my body that were not there originally. I also wake up in physical pain in my chest area. I've seen doctors and everything seems okay. Even my therapist can't explain it.

I agree about hypnotherapy, but it MUST be a reliable hypnotherapist*

Your syptoms other than the missing time sound like a extreme histamine reaction* Have you completely ruled out a allergin?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I DISagree with the hypnotherapy. From what I've heard it's an unhealthy way of approach which may or may not cause you to conjure up fantasies about your experience which you'll then think is real. As for the 'missing time' when waking up, huh? You always 'miss time' when sleeping. Lights are just lights, nothing else until proven further, and since UFOs and aliends are still unproven I guess you're good. Nosebleeds happen, that's why they exist. I had a friend who had nose bleeds for no apparent reason all the time. Needle marks? Are you sure? Because needle marks are Big and they hurt. I've sometimes waken up with unexplained marks on my body, but WHY these are supposedly linked to alien abduction I have no idea, it's just superstition. Lastly, physical pains, as long as nothing serious, can happen too. I get chest pains the day after eating a bag of chips, so I don't do that very often any more.

I think you're grasping for straws if anything. Calm down your imagination and let these made up 'symptoms' of alien abduction get filtered out with the rest of the information you usually filter out each day. Though if the chest pains continue I suggest you run some blood tests to find out if you have a problem with your diet.

top topics

join