It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Dean - NATO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Retired US Army Sgt. Major Robert O.Dean discusses why we are not ready for the truth about the UFOs.

This guy had a NATO Cosmic Top Secret clearance and read the top secret NATO report on the UFO threat which they described as no threat at all but that UFOs are real and have been recovered along with alien bodies. This guy makes sense.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-11-2006 by classified material]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
Retired US Army Sgt. Major Robert O.Dean discusses why we are not ready for the truth about the UFOs.

This guy had a NATO Cosmic Top Secret clearance and read the top secret NATO report on the UFO threat which they described as no threat at all but that UFOs are real and have been recovered along with alien bodies. This guy makes sense.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-11-2006 by classified material]
I paused it on 58 seconds that I watched so far, he contradicts himself, from should be a secret, but then the greatest story in the world, thats the first 58 secs, BRB

BTW thanks for the links, cool series.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by ufotimetravel]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
hey I watched the whole thing, it is a good video, he is right about the people needing to grow up, but the secret part still doesnt seem right, but I am glad he gave up the information he did, it concurs with alot of other information out there

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
hey checkout www.xfacts.com... and watch the ancient astronauts video, it concurs with what major dean says sort of as far as history. I also have my own theory about it on my website www.ufotimetravel.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
first off we all have cosmic top secret behind the back with a cherry on top clearance i mean i have it dont you? anyway this is the guy that says some aliens look like "us", what does "us" mean european, african, asian etc.? its just like those people who think the nazis are flying around today in their ufos, if the nazis had ufos the entire planet earth would consist of nothing but blonde hair blue eyed german speaking people and no matter how much people would enjoy that its just not the case its only a pipe dream

new topics

top topics

join