It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars, An Alpine Vacation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin

Lets see some of you clever people come up with more than imagination. Lets see some of you come up with some science to back up your postulations.

Glad to accommodate a fellow seeker

Best super High Resolution images ever of the moon in full living color from the 1994 Clementine Satellite... 0.1 kilometer per pixel resolution!!!!

No more blurry fuzzy poor quality picture...

See them now...in all their glory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh wait! That can't be right... there is no such thing... ok then, just forget about it :p

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
A newly formed crater on Mars VERY NEW

Source

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
That is one of the most important photos that I have seen because it shows the effects that impact like that makes on the surrounding area, specially the way that the material from the meteor and from the ground was projected.

Very interesting, thanks for the link.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
That is one of the most important photos that I have seen

Glad to be of service... hope you found the rest of the ones they found on that page set equally useful.

I will point out one thing though, which is an important factor in the image work I do on the moon picture thread....

Look at the following image and see what they have to work with when spotting things like that...

They have an advantage however that unfortunately I do not have access to yet... they can order the spaceship to go have a look

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hey everyone not trying to debunk here, just want your opinion. Could some of the streaks or tube like structures be sand dunes.

www.ryanphotographic.com...

I notice they cause those long like lines. Some of them of course can't be caused by wind and are just plain unexplainable.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by leafer
Hey everyone not trying to debunk here, just want your opinion. Could some of the streaks or tube like structures be sand dunes.

Oh yes I quite agree that some might be sand rills in narrow canyons, but some show reflections that are not consistant with sand like this one below...

You will also notice the edge line is neat, all aligned ...The one below appears to come out of the ground as evidenced by the hazy, dusty look covering both ends... so sand over sand dunes? That would be weird...

Again in this case the rills are all in neatly aligned..

Now this one below looks more like sand dunes.. albeit weird ones...

It may be they are all sand dunes, or some are tubes disguised to look like the the surrounding terrain.

The other point is that NASA et al would not so blatantly show us these if they were not some strange, but natural formation... so on this one more data is needed... but then its an Alien world that has levitating carbon dioxide ice fields and black sand geysers, so who can say what is "normal"

Like this crater below... highlighted in purple to show the area of interest...

Now THIS one gets my attention

And back to sand dunes for a minute...

Here are some really strange ones

[edit on 25-2-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Found another Heart shaped crater on Mar...

this makes 11 so far

Source Data

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
THE TUBY THING IN SAND MIGHT BE LIKE MAYBE WORMS or a creature or a tube hehe

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Maybe I've just been smoking too much... but could it be possible that theres an entire underground tunnel system going on here? The parts surrounded in green being entrances/exits, and the blue showing the possible directions of where they lead near the surface.

I'm sure theres many all over various pictures, just gotta look closely for the entrance/exits.

Here's the untouched pic...

I'm just smoking too much, right?!

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
Maybe I've just been smoking too much... but could it be possible that theres an entire underground tunnel system going on here?

LOL most likely... but then maybe we all are...

Here is my collection on the tubes.... BTW I do not have the one you posted... would you have the Malin Space System Number for it?

PAGE ONE

PAGE TWO

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join