It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some help astrally projecting!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
hello guys I need some help Astrally Projecting. It has happened to me once and on accident, i didnt mean to ap. I was up all night and once i fell asleep, there i was i was next to my bed in the fetal position floating. i freaked out however and woke up. i just cant keep my concious mind awake. its been hard for me, when i try to do it i just fall asleep.

(Mod note: 22 exclamation marks is not necessary.Creating a Great Title for Your Thread.)

[edit on 29/11/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
sorry bout that umbrax. so does anyone have any suggestions as to what i should do?

Edit-Thanks for the replies guys.
i like ats and all but the fact that people dont answer to many topics bugs me, why post on a topic so much when there is a topic asking for help from people. im very disapointed because this is my 4th topic where i literally was blown off.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by TeH PwNeR]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeH PwNeR
im very disapointed because this is my 4th topic where i literally was blown off.

You were? Literally? Dude, that's the first sign! If you can make yourself wispy enough to be literally blown off then you're practically astrally projecting right there!

okok me tease. Mucho sorryoso.

You might want to have a look at this thread-
Conscious OOBE...It's Real!!. It's a 55 page thread so it ought to keep you busy for awhile. Very comprehensive. And, no I can't do it.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yep, take a look at that thread.

And you can also practise the timer method from Saltcube.com here:

www.saltcube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-11-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeH PwNeR
Edit-Thanks for the replies guys.
i like ats and all but the fact that people dont answer to many topics bugs me, why post on a topic so much when there is a topic asking for help from people. im very disapointed because this is my 4th topic where i literally was blown off.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by TeH PwNeR]

You bearly had your post up an hour, and you start getting upset? Forums don't exactly work like chat or IM.

Anyway, I've been dealing with my own issues in regards to APing. It hasn't been a pleasant experience for me, to say the least. I've been reading up on the Conscious OOBE thread for guidance. Lot of great info to be found. You really need to start at the beginning and work your way through. I'm about halfway so far.

Good luck!

new topics

top topics

join