It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival for the Rebellion: Resistance Security

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Is anyone going to comment on what I said?

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The rebellion isn't exactly gaining momentum here guys. The situation that we as Americans currently face is unprescedented but not hopeless...YET. Our elected officials in Washington have abandoned the will of the people, and sold the U.S. citizens down the river.

Powerful factions within our own government, who are allowed to operate without any oversight whatsoever, have grown increasingly corrupt. This cancer has spread throughout the entire establishment and is systematically dismantling our Constitution. Recent false flag attacks on our civil liberties have also limited our ability to bring about change. The rules of engagement have changed, and so too must our approach. Please allow me to be a voice of reason.

Do you know why Jeb Bush just up and declared marshal law on 9/10/01? This was deemed a neccessary precaution by the masterminds of the internationally televised HEIST known as 9/11. The dog and pony show from Florida provided GWB with a comfy presidential cocoon of deniability. The NWO was forced to improvise, as the charades of 9/11 were far from perfectly executed. The media played a convincing pied piper, readily sacrificing their credibility for the cause. Not only did we witness the slaughtering of civilians and our economy on live television, our own tax dollars financed the operation.

The NYSE activity on 9/11 also wreaked of the NWO, and so did the lack of investigating. After WTC #7 was demolished, The elitists could breathe a sigh of relief and pop open the champagne they had waiting on ice. Don't you know they had one hell of a party that night as they split up the booty and planned the next power trip.

What I'm here to tell you is If you think for a millisecond that every possible scenario hasn't already been considered by these monsters, think again. They want us to resist with weapons so they can collect them all and declare martial law. The long arm of the NWO has enlisted law enforcement, the mass media, banking institutions, communication co's, foreign and domestic military, public administrators, and even our own children. They are daring us to do something, and if we don't - they will.

We aren't left with many viable options people. Let's do what we're already doing, but do it more efficiently. Do what, you ask? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. That's right ..not a damn thing. They haven't made a law against it yet. If enough people stay home and jam certain phone lines, FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES, we can disrupt the war machine. Everybody can get involved and make a difference, but we need to organize something while we still can. The internet is the NWO's greatest threat and its days are numbered, folks. Help me out here with suggestions or ridicule...

Protocol #1 - Should the internet fall victim to the NWO, the silent protest should begin immediately.

"..Brothers, sisters, husbands, wives --
Followed the Piper for their lives.
From street to street he piped, advancing,
And step for step, they followed, dancing,
Until they came to the River Weser
Wherein all plunged and perished
-- Save one who, stout as Julius Caesar.."

-Robert Browning The Pied Piper of Hamelin

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So you basically want us to go around informing everyone that the elite are evil and they want our souls whilst letting them write laws that will enable them to detain us in gulags for doing what was stated above? Uhh... run to the forest? build a tiny village somewhere? Not live in the cities? That would be another alternative, or an all out civil war, but then atleast people would wake up to the dictatorship. I don't know, none of these options are likeable by me, why can't I just live my damn life without being subjugated to evil emperialists, now where;s the crying smiley when you need one?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
While I do feel that our Government is in need of a Major over-haul, I find it hard to believe that the "NWO" is nothing more than a vision, or protocol - that might be a better word - on how Nations are to interact with one another.

However, should the day come that many of you suggest - well the South and Mid-Western States of our Union are full of Militias that would march on D.C. and burn it down.

Brother against Brother, once again. The Government would be purged and our Economy would collapse - but America would reset itself to values of old. That would be the extent of it.

[edit on 12-12-2006 by crisko]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Considering that the militias win... And if they don't? Do you have tanks, choppers, artilery and the like? Didn't think so. Besides, first the militias would need to rout the military already positioned in those states, good luck on that. Wonder where you'd get the manpower for this.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I am the thread killer, no one dares answer my questions, muhahahahaha. Actually it's quite annoying, I take no pride in killing threads. Is anyone gonna argue with me or what?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Every single rebellion has been lead by the elite. They always control both sides of everything. The elite don't spend trillions on MI5, MI6, NSA, CIA, FBI, RCMP, CSIS, MOSSAD, OSA, KGB, FGB, etc, etc, infilltrating everything and control the flow.
When the rebellion begins, AND IT WILL, join it but as you begin to taste victory, REMEMBER, if you want true freedom, you must execute the leaders of the rebellion as well cause they are always double agents.
Remember to abolish limited liability, person hood for coporations and basically all Admiralty-Maritime Jurisdictions & Papal Bulls.
Keep an eye on Zoastrian Free-Masonry type Manchurian Candidates cause this goes all the way above the Black Nobility, Venice Merchant families, Jesuits, Masons, illuminati, nazis and all the way to the Tiebetian Monks who control it all. Hard to believe? Yes but follow the money, real money, not fiat paper script.
Use a Freedom for information request and get your original birth certificate. On the back is red inked routing numbers for all the banks that it has been circulated through.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I don't know about a revolution really happenning, there's awefully alot of stupid people out there. Mind you, if the bankers do go ahead with their stock market crash plan, then they're digging their own graves. Why? You can't rally a fed and sheltered people, but when they're dirt poor, without a roof over their heads and without jobs, then it's something totally else. Even the ones who don't know anything and refused to believe in the NWO scheme would want to blame someone for their misery. All we have to do is talk infront of big crouds and expose the truth, and make sure we do it before the elite propose their north american union crap and then boom the economy back.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Radekus]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Even the ones who don't know anything and refused to believe in the NWO scheme would want to blame someone for their misery.

Yeah and the medias will try to blame the terrorists, Iran or China...

An economic crash is coming in the coming months, I think they will trigger it with a terrorist attack so they can:
- Blame the terrorists
- Impose martial law for a certain time to test
- Round up muslims in camps
- Push the police state further
- Push the north american union
- Maybe even call for a draft to attack Iran, they may not need a draft

.... They want to blame someone from abroad, to concentrate the attention of the people away from the real problems: the corporations.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
hence the reason we need everyone able and intelligent man and woman to go out and talk in public about what's really happenning. We cannot lallow our governments to commit more haineous crimes against their own populations. I remember when I baught into their 911 lies about how the muslims did it. I wanted someone to get punished, was really happy when they invaded Afganistan. Then I started reading on the internet and learning the truth, how stupid I felt is undescribable.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Radekus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join