It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Math DL diamond field

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The best form of new world order is MATH. Of course mathematical errors are impossible and anything else is delusional. Some day soon math will retake the world again. To bing this new world order requires a machine. This machine is reversed engineering of the human mind. Yes AI already exist, that is to some exsent. This machine though requires emmense mathimathical equations to be processed through it. To be more percise one form of equtions need to be run through it would be 1 through 4800000000 multiple together by the same number in a cubic format. This obviously requires a highly developed egineering process. I have spent much time investigateing the necceary means to produce this machine and am close to combine the necceary specs. Long story short the end result is a vaccum space that is solid. I call this the diamond field. This is a place where time nor space exists and anyone can achive this state. In this state you can meditate to fix all your problems. Seeing that I'm currently slitly out of phase with reality that is why I need to build this machine. The DL or down low / decorruption lawyer is the result of the dark text and is incorporated into many of these quasy states. The new world will exist without error and perfection will become then perment norm.

join