It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what would you do if you were approached by Aliens?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I am assuming you are talking about illegal mexicans since the alien mothership theory is just a coverup to the return of Christ. So in that case I would immediately hog tie them and report them to the INS.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
SPACE aliens - I'd run like heck since they are up to no good and I don't feel like having them doing painful experiments on me and messing with my memory.

ILLEGAL aliens - I'd call INS and hopefully they'd be deported.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It has always been strange to me why people who believe in Aliens think that the Aliens are here to help us.

For the true believers;
Aliens abduct people from thier beds at night.
Aliens distort peoples perception of time & reality during these "abductions"
Aliens perform medical experiments on their abductees without their consent.
Aliens perform Rectal probes. ewwww

Aleins implant devises into people.
Aliens mutilate cattle. Often coring out their bung holes. ewwwww again

Aliens generally scare the crap out of people.

Yet, somehow they mean us no harm.
They are here to save mankind from himself.
They will at some time in the future invite us into the Galactic Federation.
and so on....

I do not believe in Aliens species.
So perhaps someone can help me understand the reasoning behind the belief that Aliens (if they exist) are our friends.

No disrepect intended for those who do believe in alien visitation. These are just the ramblings of a current disbeliever.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well, what would I do? That would depend.

If these aliens looked like the aliens from "Aliens" with Sigorny(?) Weaver I'd probably run.

If they looked like the grey's and had no threatening appearance (stance and how they are looking at me) I'd try to approach them.

I doubt I'd go with them for eternity, but if I could go with them to visit their home world, I probably would as long as I may return. I'd love to learn more and educate the others here on earth.

However, I also believes theres a good and bad. So I'd have to make sure who was who before anything.

-Scharfshutze

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Originally posted by ufotimetravel
without investigating? assuming?

Absolutely! Consider the results of so called "Native" populations coming in contact with "Advanced" civilizations. The Native populations are subjugated, enslaved, oppressed, generally taken advantage of, afflicted with unknown diseases or just exterminated.

Look at what happened to the Native Americans, It has been called by some the "American Indian Holocaust". Same thing in South American Native cultures.

No, I think people are fooling themselves when they think that an advanced Alien civilization would have our best interests at heart.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Sparky63]
I agree about the natives, but you are generalizing them to all be bad, when I think there is good and bad.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
iv'e encountered aliens in a very vivid dream a little while back.
they were friendly (although as time went by they seemed to have ulterior plans) but they were great chatting to for a while.
i asked them to speak to me telepathically, then they did, and i heard a 'voice' in my head for the first time, clear as a bell. it was really fascinating. they thought i was interesting that i didn't run away upon being around them. -- one (almost humorously) motioned with his hands in a crude 2 fingers running motion to explain that most people run from them and are frightened.

now, if i were to really meet an alien race - assuming they were of friendly intent, it would be the single most happy day of my life. just getting to do a question and answer session would be one of the greatest gifts i can think of. and if prompted, i'd gladly go "where no man has gone before".
sounds good, thats right, most people do run, I know if I was surprised by anything other than human form I would most likely shake uncontrollably but I do not think I would run or pass out, I would shake, I hate that though.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
so yeah that would be the first thing i'd say, then as long as he didn't try to kill me..no matter what his response to my offer was, i would strike up a conversation with him.

sounds good, meet an alien, spark up some convo and smokes, I feel that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed BIG quote

[edit on 30/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spores From Space
Since someone mentioned salvia divinorum earlier, I assume it is not taboo to mention ethnogeons?

I have had many utterly frightening yet enlightening expierences with psychoactive plant matter (no need to name the specific ones, some of which are extremely difficult to obtain) and the common factor in these expirences has been a sort of interdimensional communication with entities and beings, in most cases the "heart of the plant", due to psyche being strong enough to handle this well, i believe I would have enough mental fortitude (and childlike wonder) to meet with Ets* Of course I would try verbal communication first, then sign language, then visual aids, like drawing*
I kind of believe preparing humanity for such communication may be the purpose for some plants
that is awsome please send me some seeds so I could grow my own! do you smoke it? or eat it, smell it? how does it work?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
all the answers so far [ that i could read coherently ] seem to depend on various assumptions and prejudgements - that were formed independantly of the actual information given ie " what would you do if approached by an alien " - no other data was given to allow you to make any informed judgment - so everyone that answered merely exposed their prejudices and fantasies .

to turn the question around :

let me ask .

" what would you do if you were approached by a policeman ?"

there is not a single " cookie cutter " response that is aprropriate to all encounters

so why are people waffling on , from ignorance ?
if I was approached by a cop I would make eye contact with him/her and take it from there.

OK let me be specific, if you were anywhere and you saw an alien (anything non human form) walking towards you, how would you react?

[edit on 30-11-2006 by ufotimetravel]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Well I guess it depends on the alien and at what time it decides to approach me. If it's when I'm sleeping, then I would not appreciate that at all and I would probably attack it. If it's during usual business hours than I would ask it to join me for a cup of coffee.

Than finally the alien will take it as an offense and abduct you for sexual experiments. I am still waiting for your sources that back-up your claim that the NWO is commendable and everything we are here to dissolve such is a waste of time.

7A

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBE 17
I'm in a debate of whether I convince or kill. I suppose if I were approached, I would try to convince them of coming public. If they didn't, well, cooperate with them then attempt to kill one so as I could drag the body to the nearest police/fire station.
kill and drag the body? you sound like a cave man, LOL

no offense to anyone, I think the media or whoever, did a good job programming people.
change = fear

wow

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Synergy

There are however other reasons as well for example a widely known explaination why the "Nordics" are "hiding" may be because they feel we're not ready as a species.
Violence, racism and hatred is a part of our existence, and no smal part. I think they are waiting for us to get mature.
Everything is in our hands, if we change our lifestyles then perhaps something many of us wish for will take place.

If they are waiting for us to 'mature' then they are going to be waiting for a while yet. Violence is a part of humanity, as with many other animal species on this planet. Wars have been fought since the dawn of evolution. It is who we are. If the 'Nordics' truly wish for us to become 'enlightened' then they will have to intervene by changing a part of us that makes us human.

Therefore I have come to the logical assumption that because we as a species are hard coded towards violence, and that aliens haven't intervened yet (there is still alot of wars going on), that they must have ulterior motives. Because why would they wait around knowing that we will never change?

Personally I wish they would just leave us alone. We have been fine for the last 100,000 years, we don't need or want their "help", especially if it means abductions and mutilations.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You're in an immature state of mind and since there are so many that share that attitude among us, the beings won't ever reveal themselves to us under any circumstance.
You are slowing down the very progress many of us sought after. A real shame...

[edit on 30-11-2006 by Synergy]

I agree, shame indeed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed quote

[edit on 30/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toasty

There are however other reasons as well for example a widely known explaination why the "Nordics" are "hiding" may be because they feel we're not ready as a species.
Violence, racism and hatred is a part of our existence, and no smal part. I think they are waiting for us to get mature.
Everything is in our hands, if we change our lifestyles then perhaps something many of us wish for will take place.

If they are waiting for us to 'mature' then they are going to be waiting for a while yet. Violence is a part of humanity, as with many other animal species on this planet. Wars have been fought since the dawn of evolution. It is who we are. If the 'Nordics' truly wish for us to become 'enlightened' then they will have to intervene by changing a part of us that makes us human.

Therefore I have come to the logical assumption that because we as a species are hard coded towards violence, and that aliens haven't intervened yet (there is still alot of wars going on), that they must have ulterior motives. Because why would they wait around knowing that we will never change?

Personally I wish they would just leave us alone. We have been fine for the last 100,000 years, we don't need or want their "help", especially if it means abductions and mutilations.
in my opinion, violence is programming, we were built like robots, this is a form of control, see how everyone is "programmed" to associate violence and other negative things. as far as letting wars happen, would you go save another planet from killing itself or a planet thats wants to kill you? I think they are minding their business and observing and selectively communicating with peaceful people. the good guys anyway, the bad guys made things how they are now, but everyone is comfortable with being under control and imprisoned on this planet. shame indeed.

I know what peaceful positive people would do if they were approached, they would WELCOME anyone from this planet or another, its the UNWELCOMING people that puzzle me, such blind and lazy loyalty to the government and blind judgement of others, what truth do you violent people seek in these alien forums?, the truth of where the next thing to attack is? I dont get it where are the open minded people? you sound like open minded hunters open to new game. I am amazed at the majority of responses that would assume bad and yet I am not surprised at all, even in this supposed open minded forum. wow

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I would give it some M&Ms, get it to heal my dead plant, and ask if it needs to use the phone.

Ok seriously, after it initially sunk in and I stopped the reptilian brain from it's automatic flight or fight mechanism I would expand my energy field (aura) as much as possible. Then I would clear out all thoughts from my mind and give it a nod so that it may communicate.

The energy field thing is just so that it understands that I understand there is more to the universe than just matter. That way we can skip the whole rat/scientist scene and get right to communicating as equals.

After we got all the interdimensional formalities out of the way I'd ask what forms I need to fill out to procure myself a flying saucer and some flying lessons.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
To answer the original question..

I would sort of look at them and say helo, than try and further
communicate with them.

If I was successful and allowed on their ship, I would ask how
every thing worked, and would make notes and design sketches.

Than I'd ask them if I could have some technology, and would
offer to put them up whenever they wanted to visit.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
fine don't tell the story synergy. Deny us ATS'rs a chance to learn more about the situation.

Alien act friendly he get a pat on the back.
Alien Act creepy he get a whack to the back...of the skull with a 2x4!

Seriously why abduct humans? Why not just get our DNA by taking a hair sample off our pillows while we are away at work, read the genetic code, and then make as many variations of humans to suit thier fancy...but noooooo...they have to core out animal rectums and stick probes up out rectums...not cool,my little grey advisary.

Now my boot is gunna core out your rectum, little grey one, big grey one, medium sized grey ones, don't matter my boot is ready.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I have changed my stance on how I would react if I saw an alien.

Firstly I would paralyze it with a technology greater than its own, and confuse its mind with false thoughts of love and calmness.

Then I would kidnap it against its will, without any moral or ethical contempt.

Then I would take core samples from it painfully and harvest its DNA. I would also perform strange embarrassing experiments on it and place foreign object within its body.

Then I would partially wipe its memory of the experience and place it in the woods totally naked and confused.

Using its DNA I would then try and create a race of my own by splicing it with my own DNA.

I would continue to abduct the alien throughout its life traumatizing and harassing it causing it to be outcast by its own species.

I would mutilate the alien's animals for no apparent reason.

I would also create weird shapes in their crops again for no apparent reason.

Overall I would try to be as destructive and abusive as possible without giving my self away to the species as a whole.

An eye for an eye hey!

These are the majority of events that can be associated with aliens in general. I take these acts to be hostile. Anyone who thinks they are here for benign reasons is thinking illogically, based on the apparent evidence.

Don't let your false beliefs in a miracle cure for the hopelessness of humanity get in the way of the facts.

Edit:
Just had another thought. If the aliens are friendly, why do they continue to hide? If they wanted us to trust them, then in the very beginning they should have at least introduced themselves. Like "Hi we are aliens, we are here to help you but first you must learn to live in peace. Until then we will be watching with anticipation." But we don't even know why they are here. With how the act and what they do to people, we have EVERY RIGHT to be hostile towards them!

[edit on 30-11-2006 by Toasty]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toasty
Edit:
Just had another thought. If the aliens are friendly, why do they continue to hide? If they wanted us to trust them, then in the very beginning they should have at least introduced themselves. Like "Hi we are aliens, we are here to help you but first you must learn to live in peace. Until then we will be watching with anticipation." But we don't even know why they are here. With how the act and what they do to people, we have EVERY RIGHT to be hostile towards them!

[edit on 30-11-2006 by Toasty]
like I been saying, I like to think there is good and bad, you can compare it to racism, if one black. white or whatever person comits a crime, are they all criminals?

you have the right to be hostile, but I cant help feel the good guys are out there too. whatever "good" or "bad" is, it is obviously interpretted different by everyone.

mod edit: Trim Those Quotes – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I would demand to know where they come from and do they have an ID card, is their work illegal are they allowed to do this?

Also have have them prove me wrong that they are not fallen Angels or demons in disguise and if they can not then they are so, even if I SEE a space ship that is solid not enough because underground bases could have hidden technology since 6000 years ago.

They will have to show me the universe and leave me a DVD disc of the best pictures of the Galaxy and detailed views of other planet surfaces so I can see it for my self. If not then I doubt they are any further than planet Earth because they live in the Satanic realm.

I would like to be proven wrong but they won't do that not even send us pictures of their planet, I mean they could just steal a video camcorder or a digital camera from Earth if things are incompatible and send then send stuff back. I promise I won't say anything. But they don't live in this dimention so the guess is they are what the Bible has warned us all along, interdimentional life fallen from heaven.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by The time lord]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join