It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what would you do if you were approached by Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think at this point, I would basicly try my best to keep my cool and communicate with them and find out what they want from me. but I think I would stand my ground, I do not think I would run at this point, even though I feel strongly there is good and bad ones out there. what would you do?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufotimetravel
I think at this point, I would basicly try my best to keep my cool and communicate with them and find out what they want from me. but I think I would stand my ground, I do not think I would run at this point, even though I feel strongly there is good and bad ones out there. what would you do?

I would be so excited I wouldn't be able to contain my excitement. Probably start dancing with the alien, if thats possible if not dancing by myself. Then I would see if I could go with them forever. So I can live where they live and learn as much as possible about them! Of course only if thats possible for me to do!

I would bring my animals with me as well and any of my family that wanted to come!

[edit on 29-11-2006 by imtim83]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I would keep my bounds and be cautious all the time while being visited by aliens. To figure out how to expose this meeting and bring it out to the public. If one came to my door right now and I looked out the window to see one and it looked frightening, I would sneak a knife, open the door, grab it, drag it to the neighbors and call 911. We'd then interogate it and defend ourselves if it acts hostile.

7A

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by imtim83

I would be so excited I wouldn't be able to contain my excitement. Probably start dancing with the alien, if thats possible if not dancing by myself. Then I would see if I could go with them forever. So I can live where they live and learn as much as possible about them! Of course only if thats possible for me to do!

I would bring my animals with me as well and any of my family that wanted to come!

sounds good, but I wouldnt asume they are all good.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
I would keep my bounds and be cautious all the time while being visited by aliens. To figure out how to expose this meeting and bring it out to the public. If one came to my door right now and I looked out the window to see one and it looked frightening, I would sneak a knife, open the door, grab it, drag it to the neighbors and call 911. We'd then interogate it and defend ourselves if it acts hostile.

7A

Wow. I wouldn't care if it was hostile I would die a happy thing!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

7A
wait a sec, you would attack it just for looking at you? or wait until it was hostile?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

True but you see I don't care if the alien was good or bad. Just to see it then die would be better than never seeing one at all to me.

I will take my chances.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed quote

[edit on 30/11/06 by masqua]

link   

7A

LOL, alrighty then, LMAO

link   
Hmm I think I would try and establish some form of communication. I would certanly gesture in my body language and facial expressions that of welcome and or curiosoty. I wouldent fear them if they were willing to step outside of a craft or otherwise not be near any known technology because one on one I am pretty good at communication. I would defenatly ask for some sort of proof that we met. Perhaps a photo or some piece of alien tech. I would defenatly ask if I could see them again or if we could start a line of communication.

unless they seemed hostile then I would run like hell.

link   

7A
wait a sec, you would attack it just for looking at you? or wait until it was hostile?

Thats the same thing I am wondering.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

]

True but you see I don't care if the alien was good or bad. Just to see it then die would be better than never seeing one at all to me.

I will take my chances. dont you think that is a little disturbing?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed quote

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Hmm I think I would try and establish some form of communication. I would certanly gesture in my body language and facial expressions that of welcome and or curiosoty. I wouldent fear them if they were willing to step outside of a craft or otherwise not be near any known technology because one on one I am pretty good at communication. I would defenatly ask for some sort of proof that we met. Perhaps a photo or some piece of alien tech. I would defenatly ask if I could see them again or if we could start a line of communication.

unless they seemed hostile then I would run like hell.
sounds good, I agree.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

LOL, alrighty then, LMAO

Wouldn't you rather see a real live alien right in front of you, even if its for a few seconds, then die and never see a real live alien person ever?

You wouldn't take your chances that there may be different kind of life after death ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed quote

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I will take my chances. dont you think that is a little disturbing?

Maybe but that is how much I crave the truth.

Don't you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
trimmed quote

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

You wouldn't take your chances that there may be different kind of life after death ?

well according to my book at www.ufotimetravel.com... , I took that chance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reduced quote

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

7A

I will most definetly attack it, tie it to a chair, next to my computer, go on web cam, show as many people as I can, take pictures, video record it, while dialing 911 and saying there's a criminal in my house and need police backup. I will than duplicate copys all over the internet so no federal agents take my evidence. If it trys to harm me, I will act in self-defense and knock it out with my baseball bat here and get a large crowd in my neighborhood to see the alien body.

7A

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for one to visit me after over 20 years of research.

You can choose to make contact with them by calling them through a Pyradyne "Firestarr Orb" or Pyradyne "Micro Starr" in a low populated area.
I have contacted someone who used one before and he said that he had a chance to continue with the contact but he chose not to. This is what a Pyradyne "Micro Starr" looks like:
www.pyradyne.com...

[edit on 29-11-2006 by realanswers]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You can choose to make contact with them by calling them through a Pyradyne "Firestarr Orb" or Pyradyne "Micro Starr" in a low populated area.

It looks like a delicate peice of junk if you ask me. The price is $ 4995.00, who in the right mind would buy that for it's price? I think it's rediculous, not to mention a very small detail of specs, features of this odd device.. I am interested. And I see why you chose not to make contact, that price is outragious!!

7A

[edit on 29-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I will most definetly attack it, tie it to a chair, next to my computer, go on web cam, show as many people as I can, take pictures, video record it, while dialing 911 and saying there's a criminal in my house and need police backup. I will than duplicate copys all over the internet so no federal agents take my evidence. If it trys to harm me, I will act in self-defense and knock it out with my baseball bat here and get a large crowd in my neighborhood to see the alien body.

7A
and people wonder why there is a thing called anal probing, its like your asking them for it, your crazy. LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed quote

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers

I have contacted someone who used one before and he said that he had a chance to continue with the contact but he chose not to. This is what a Pyradyne "Micro Starr" looks like:
www.pyradyne.com...

[edit on 29-11-2006 by realanswers]
wow thats pretty cool, I believe there is a tweak for cordless phones also, but I am working off memory, wish I knew, but that machines looks wild, I wouldnt mind testing it free rather than pay though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join