It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Star Child

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This was just on the news (well fox news) I was downstairs when I saw it and I just cought the tail end of the piece. As usual the media was skeptical about this but it seemed like something interesting. I was just wondering what is everyones impression of this topic?

community.myfoxtampabay.com
O-K, I admit it. I love those articles and shows about conspiracy theories, Big Foot, and the paranormal.

I don't really believe most of it, but I love to hear about it. It's like a brain teaser. It sparks the imagination like science fiction.

Such is the feeling I get from my story on something called "The Star Child". A guru in the field of "alternative knowledge" recently visited our station. He had with him a replica of a skull supposedly found in a cave in Mexico in around 1930. He believes this unusual skull is from a "hybrid" creature-the offspring of mating between an ancient human and an alien being who visited our earth eons ago. Wait-there's more. It goes with the theory of "Anciet Astronauts" (one of my personal favorites). Some believe aliens visited the earth and made those "landing strips" in Peru that can only be seen from the air, those cave drawings with men wearing what appear to be space helmets, and yes, that aliens helped build the Great Pyramids!

I don't know about all of this it seems illogical to think that modern day humans are the byproduct of Alien gene spliceing.

Related News Links:
www.icar1.com
altreligion.about.com
www.stargods.org
www.crystalinks.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Long time and no news on the Starchild skull, debunked or what?

[edit on 29-11-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I saw this as well, good to say an area resident is around. Anyways, I think lookign at the skull, coud it just have been some physical deformity? i mean there are some crazy deformities out there, and chances are there were many in those times as well.

Too bad I missed it both days. I am glad to see this thing at least finally made it to national TV (asssuming other FOX affiliates across the nation had their own segment.)

[edit on 11/29/2006 by DYepes]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Aparently tonight at 11.

I don't know myself. Seems that an advanced being wouldent be procreating with a human female for obvious reasons. Kinda like trying to cross bread with your dog. Just not a good idea.

I am inclined to agree with you however there are some other things that also coaberate this sort of thing. Like the mention in biblical texts of the Nephilim the sons of angels. I am kinda sceptical about that as well but here we have two diffrent versions of the same events Kinda makes you wonder though.

I am of the opinion that it might just be a birth defect. However in the early days of mankind, birth defects were often the death sentance for children.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
That is true. If not fro physical death, then from the murder by family, townsfolk with claims of demon birth or demonic possession. I remember aobut that guy who was born in China bakc in the days and he had like another head sticking out of his own. It was said his father tried to kill him at birth.

Has the age of this skull (as in age at death) been determined?

also I hear it is illegal to mate with a gorilla. Now what in the world do you think could result from that eh?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I just saw a program this holiday weekend on the National Geographic channel about the Star Child.
The skull was bought and is now in possesion of a couple in the midwest I think. THey have tried to get people to look at it but usually don't get past the Starchild part before the scientist hangs up on them.

THe skull was really interesting. The eyes were really close together and the back was flat. The guy who origionaly named it The Star Child now wishes he didn't because it's name is disuading experts from looking at it. He figures if he named it something different people would take the skull more seriously.

In my opinion it looks like some type of brain abnormality. The skelleton was found in a cave next to an apparently human skelleton. I think the child was ostrisized due to it's birth defects and the parent Mom or Dad they didn't say the gender of the second skelleton, were either killed or died from exposure to the environment while hiding in the cave. To me it points to the weaknesses human society that they didn't care for the child and instead probably chased it away to it's death. A normal reaction for animals, although it shouldn't be for ones that can think for themselves and have average IQ's around 100.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

I don't know about all of this it seems illogical to think that modern day humans are the byproduct of Alien gene spliceing.

[

This may seem illogical to you, and I have no strong standing on either side of this argument; but what seems illogical to me is that we are the only "advanced" species on our planet. Hasn't most of everything here had just as long as we've had if not longer, and we are the only ones that are "advanced".

I'm not saying that I agree with the story, although it is believable, even the bible has stories that are similar to this one. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7
but what seems illogical to me is that we are the only "advanced" species on our planet. Hasn't most of everything here had just as long as we've had if not longer, and we are the only ones that are "advanced".

You are quite right, The only way I can defend that ideology is the substancial evidence of how humans treat other humans. It is quite possible that there was annother "advanced" species allong side us. Perhaps two or three but our ancient ancestors being such nice tolerant people more thain likely laid waste to any oposition to them.

Of course its also quite possible that not all people are the same race and therefore are not the same species. Perhaps a long time ago the diffrent "races" looked even more diffrent thain they do today. Perhaps a long time together on the same little chunk of rock in space these diffrent species evolved into the modern races of humans.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I dont think it was deformitie, maybe a muntant gene? The skull is symetrical. As for the comment on man mating with gorilla I think (even tho I hope not) There have been experiments with humans and chimps.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Thats kinda gross there I don't think I would have wanted to be a part of that little sick experiment. Which goes to show that perhaps Ailens thought the same thing. I certanly hope that they would LOL.

top topics

join