It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do u.s. sec's of state look like demons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Seems all usa secretary's of state have that look. Like a demonic gremlin of sorts
very very odd...

In order from past to present:

Warren Christopher

Madeline Albright

Colin Powell

Condi Rice

I swear they arent human...and here you thought David Icke was pulling your leg about creatures not quite like us

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
How is this a political conspiracy?

Anyways, yeah..I agree

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
How is this a political conspiracy?

Anyways, yeah..I agree

Well, I guess if it's true that politicians are really "reptilians" then it would very much be a conspiracy!!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well I can find pictures of anybody that would make them look evil. But these are really UGLY people and in fact a lot of those leaders are ugly. They act ugly and they look ugly.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Can anyone please show any itsy bitsy shred of evidence to show support for the existance of reptillians??? If no member can do that, then we can at least stop ridiculous threads like these from being posted...

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Can anyone please show any itsy bitsy shred of evidence to show support for the existance of reptillians??? If no member can do that, then we can at least stop ridiculous threads like these from being posted...

In my opinion, the whole term "reptilian" is not really meant to be taken literally. Although many do take it literally, I have always viewed the term as being representational for a group of very wicked and distasteful individuals.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
That I can accept. Greedy or selfish people get called snakes all the time. But I can't accept actual talking reptiles. Not without evidence of such.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

I have to agree with Speaker of Truth. Its not so much they turn into scaley green lizards with slit pupils and claws. It has to do with their essence...whats in their soul and how they operate from the reptilian brain (fear, fight, fornicate and feed). Personally I think entities possess these people

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It's because they are cold, heartless people who have let power get to them in all the wrong ways.

Their lives are fixated on the quest of even more power, which twists them and in turn makes them look 'evil'.

They're not going to turn into a snake on TV because they're so close to being one already.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I saw Madeline Albright while she was Secretary of State and believe it or not she's actually much uglier in person than on TV or pictures.

Warren Christopher I think looks more like a gray than a reptile though.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar

They're not going to turn into a snake on TV because they're so close to being one already.

Exactly

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student

Seems all usa secretary's of state have that look. Like a demonic gremlin of sorts
very very odd...

In order from past to present:

Warren Christopher

Madeline Albright

Colin Powell

Condi Rice

I swear they arent human...and here you thought David Icke was pulling your leg about creatures not quite like us

They don't even look like they have a soul.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Albright is one of the members of that special "super-independent" and neutral committee sucking out every drop of profit in irak right now.. right?

Well that's what she certainly looks like. ^^

I like Warren the most. He makes me laff.

new topics

top topics

join