It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people can keep a secret?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Ever since i've been reading these pages i've been wondering....

What if ALL the theories were true?
How many people would it take to run:
Area 51
Chemtrails
Islamic Interrogations
Remote Viewing
The Fake Moon Landings
The MIB
Demolition of WTC/Coverup
The Masons/Illuminati
The ETH coverup

and thats just off the top of my head ... you could add another 100 theories...

I know how many people it takes to run my workplace... can anyone hazard a guess as to the amount of people currently engaged in black-ops/dis-info/coverup

Are these people so loyal to 'the program' that they don't speak out, or are they in an state of fear for the lives of their families?

Please, any ideas as to staff numbers, staff rosters....... anything...

mark

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I have found that 3 can keep a secret, if 2 are dead. Sorry, old biker addage.

Actually, I feel that these secrets that are out there are so compartmentalized that most don't even realize they know something useful. A relative of mine wont ever discuss his work in any detail. He was sworn to some non-disclosure type government thing. I can see how he only knows what is in front of him, but he still believes in the secrecy.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well they kept nearly 3000 + quiet for what ..something like 15 years on the Manhatten Project and the A Bomb.

I love when they say people cant keep a secret...my sisters husband, a retired colonel in the marines and employee for a large Nato contractor tried to tell me this 2 years ago.

Matter fact a retired Lt Col and Colonel in the Army tried to tell me this about Scalar technology.

Anyways...there are some that squeak.

But they are usually discredited..especially if its way out there and parallels the tv series Star Gate SG1.

This stuff pretty much covers itself because its so far out there and whacked out to the one who proclaims to be in reality

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I have found that I have no problem keeping a secret. It's the people I tell that can't keep their mouth shut.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I would think that these people who hold these "secrets" would be under a law binding contract that would get them fired from their job immediately if any of the information got out to the public.

They might even go so far as to threaten them and their family.

There is this guy who lives 3 houses down from me. I hardly ever see him. I know he is there because there is sometimes a very nice Mercedes in the driveway. He never puts up any christmas decorations, he has blinds on all of his windows, the lights are never on in his house, he always wears a huge coat, a top hat, and sunglasses when he (rarely) mows his lawn.

IMO the people that work for such organizations have to be so dedicated to it that they would be able to leave their families and social life for nothing else but the job they are assigned to do. Keeping a secret is just the easy part of the job.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
If you threaten to kill someones whole family including them and everyone they know and their family people will be quiet. My02

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
commentig o the most serious of secrets, you must relaize the sriousess of it all. Somethigs you just do't talk about. I think each man who takes on this added weight to his daily life must compare how this would affect others is he told or should I say showed it or them.

As far as how many people it takes, I doubt it is very big. You take a few smart people and they can be very resourceful.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I know that Mormons when they go through their temple do make a promise to not talk about the things they are told or what they do. I know that they make a covenant that involves penalties. What I know about the penalties is they promise to symbolically slit they own throat and also disembowel them self (spill their guts). They are made to go through the motions by putting their hand flat and thumb out, it is their symbol for a knife, and drawing it across their throat and then across their stomach.

I also suspect that even after they go through that they are then subjected to, I don't know how to say, spiritual pain. In other words, those guiding the process use their minds to induce physical pain. The reason for the 'torture' is to seal the deal, put the fear of god into them and also to let them know what to expect if they get out of line.

How many people have been married in the Mormon temples? A lot.
What other religions do this kind of thing? At least the Free Masons which is where the Mormons got a lot of their practices.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark ten

ALL OF THEM

I know how many people it takes to run my workplace... can anyone hazard a guess as to the amount of people currently engaged in black-ops/dis-info/coverup

Are these people so loyal to 'the program' that they don't speak out, or are they in an state of fear for the lives of their families?

peoples' "opinions" are not always compliant with the truth. hence, their minds fractionalize to the point that they usually have a "conscious" mind that believes it is in the driver's seat. all the while their "subconsious" minds are recieving all incoming sensory input before the consious mind, and operating at a speed that is integrating information 999,999,997 times faster than their conscious mind.

mark,
there is truth in everything.

new topics

top topics

join