It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada dept. of def. aircraft engineer reveals how he worked on chemtrail equip. W/picture proof.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Conroy Penner was an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
who used to work for Conair/Cascade Aerospace in Abbotsford, BC,
Canada. In 1988 we had a USA/NATO defense contract to build spray
equipment to create "Chemtrails" under "Operation Cloverleaf". His
brother was the senior weldor/fabricator on the project. He was
threatened and they quit... after Conroy took photos of the finished
product: www.holmestead.ca...

He talks about some information that he knows about why the government uses it:
www.detailshere.com...

www.holmestead.ca...

[edit on 29-11-2006 by realanswers]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Were are the pics of the spray bars ect..?

There they go

[edit on 29-11-2006 by mazzroth]

Tha bottom link is very interesting.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

They have over 2,200 Boeing KC-135 Stra-otankers equipped, and they could cover the earth with spray in one single day.

www.detailshere.com...

Wha.....2,200 aircraft? LOL no way. I am calling shenanigans on that one.
Boing only made 1,010 of the 707 model and around another 1000 of the KC-135 models. That would mean the fleet would compose the entire production line of Boeing. Even with $1000 dollar hammers and toilet seats, those kind of numbers would not escape the auditors.
Heck even the P&W JT3 production line ended in the 1960's. The USAF is now salvaging 707 engines, for the USAFR & ANG fleets and buying GE engines (CFM56) for their own fleets. Sorry but there are only around 16,000 CFM in service world-wide. That fleet would account for half of the GE powerplants in service or around ~40% of the P&W JT3 product line.

Not to mention that many of the planes identified as "sprayers" are not even 4 pot planes. The are A320, 767, 757, 777, 737.

Could he have worked on spraying equipment....sure...maybe, but with so much drivel in that e-mail, his credability is very thin.

Just my $.02

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wow I'm shocked that this thread has only attracted one debunker yet?

There is a lot more to this story that you have not even uncovered yet.. the company that makes this stuff is linked to certain political elites in Canada and also linked to high level globalists.

There is also an element of corruption involved in the funding and setup of this operation which appears to be primarily be for spraying and maintenance of the white planes.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
IMO, the pic of those tanks is rather mundane. If it was of them testing the tanks, eg : actual spraying or something...heck, even hooked to an aircraft. Maybe a company decal...something. To me, that pic is useless.

My 2 cent,
Lex

jra

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
Conroy Penner was an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
who used to work for Conair/Cascade Aerospace in Abbotsford, BC,
Canada.

So strange to see Abbotsford mentioned here. It's where I live.

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
There is a lot more to this story that you have not even uncovered yet.. the company that makes this stuff is linked to certain political elites in Canada and also linked to high level globalists.

There is also an element of corruption involved in the funding and setup of this operation which appears to be primarily be for spraying and maintenance of the white planes.

Could you provide any info of which political elites are tied to Conair or Cascade? All I know about Conair is that they operate and maintain a fleet of water bombers here at the airport. And Cascade does a lot of maintenance, repair and overhauling of aircraft.

Here are the websites for the companies mentioned. Just in case some of you may want to check them out.
www.conair.ca...
www.cascadeaerospace.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Could you provide any info of which political elites are tied to Conair or Cascade? All I know about Conair is that they operate and maintain a fleet of water bombers here at the airport. And Cascade does a lot of maintenance, repair and overhauling of aircraft.

Here are the websites for the companies mentioned. Just in case some of you may want to check them out.
www.conair.ca...
www.cascadeaerospace.com...

Yes a bit at a time. First word is Liberals. I will provide more. Look into funding structure of organization if you can re: government grants etc.

The aerospace industry in Canada as you know is not big but is highly interconnected.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by denythestatusquo]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

LOL I never said the man did not work on spraying equipment, just that 2200 KC-135s was BS.

Why it that any when anyone disagrees with a pet theory they are a debunker.

Wait a min.....I am a debunker now....Yea!!! I feel so cool now. I wish I got checks like the others. Hey Howard! Get your paymasters to call me!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I'm shocked at how many holes this 'story' has

No. Several types of craft are used. Commercial jet airliners are used and they are not diverted from their flight paths to do so.

LOL! It's called proof man, and so far, you have NONE, except for a bunch of pictures of unusually long contrails. I say again, THERE IS NO REASON WHY CONTRAILS CANNOT PERSIST!

Any adaptations needed could easily be done during routine maintenance, and could be easily explained away as being a modification for safety and-or pollution controls.

LOL! This is funny. It's called aviation knowledge. Look it up sometime.

I have questions:

The Ozone layer is slowly healing (Well, the whole is slowly getting smaller)despite what other people may say. If it our 'biggest enemy', why are they allegedly spraying?

How is the human race going to die in 25-50 years? Not only do they have no proof of this, but it makes no sence.

How can? Uhhhhh. A healing layer of Ozone kill off a species? How can increased temperature lead to an extinction?

Name a city that does not have problems with smog.

Melbourne, Australia

Clean fresh water is in short supply, in many places well water is non-potable, containing the run off of pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers that have been used on crops and lawns.

LOL, I have dranken water out of many, many, many streams, and these were fine. Yeah, including suburban ones.

At best, this interview is laughable. Sorry, but it is. If someone sais something true, or any 'facts', I'll be there to debunk it. Sorry, but it's so easy.

No I do not beleive whatever the media tells me, I beleive what I want to beleive based on facts. No, I am not really a debunker, I absolutely hate 'know it all', ignorance based theores which seem to gain popularity by pictures and false interviews.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
PisTonZOR.
It time to take your chill pills.
I don't even feel like explaining everything. A 4 year old can tell the differance between the major effect on the clouds and weather after a day of chemtrail spraying versus a day with no spraying.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

PisTonZOR.

LOL

I don't even feel like explaining everything. A 4 year old can tell the differance between the major effect on the clouds and weather after a day of chemtrail spraying versus a day with no spraying.

They're not spraying anything, and of course long Contrails are going to make the sky look diferant. Explain all you want.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers

PisTonZOR.

Or, just maybe the atmosphere is more favorable for persistent contrails in advance of some types of frontal systems, especially cold fronts.

Cirrus in advance of weather systems has been observed for centuries. I think even Boy Scouts are taught that. If cirrus can naturally form in that condition, the a jet turbine adding water to the atmosphere atthose cold temps especially can.

Now, will someone tell us why contrails can not supposedly persist?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR

Melbourne, Australia

ok i have to disagree with you there, Melbourne until recently had v low levels of smog but now they dont ,
please see here for example:

www.melbourne.com.au...

snoopyuk

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk

Originally posted by PisTonZOR

Melbourne, Australia

ok i have to disagree with you there, Melbourne until recently had v low levels of smog but now they dont ,
please see here for example:

www.melbourne.com.au...

snoopyuk

Damn, never knew that
Seriosuly, I've never seen and smog and have lived here all my life.... Areas I guess..... Thanks for the heads up.

new topics

top topics

join