It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newton set 2060 for end of world

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Ok, so the guy said some stuff about gravity and new a lot about mathematics. That doesn't make him qualified to state when the end of the world is, at least not in my books.

[Edited on 16-11-2003 by greenkoolaid]

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid
Ok, so the guy said some stuff about gravity and new a lot about mathematics. That doesn't make him qualified to state when the end of the world is, at least not in my books.

[Edited on 16-11-2003 by greenkoolaid]

I dont know if he is right either but you got to keep all of this in mind.

Also look at all the people they predict that world will end in 20XX.

You dont know if all the studies helped he find the Bible code.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
On the Bible decoding note, are there any sites on this that anyone has links to?

Thanks.

This is a good link to Bible code info.

Just looked around ATS and stumbled over this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Personally, I'd rather worry about the supposed 2012 phenomenon before I start worrying about another date to be afraid of. I don't I'd give Newton much thought in matter of this type. I'd heed The Damus before Newton.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
In my opinion I think I'd rather be able to live to see tomorrow and be able to food the food and drink on the table so I can continue to live

Also may I ask why all of these people are predicting end of the world? Personally I feel like it's more than likely wrong, but I suppose at the time many factors probably contributed as to why Sir Isaac choose the date he had chosen. Yet things have changed since back then (some for the better and others for the worst).

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
So Newton preposed based on his calculations using figures from the book of Daniel that the rapture could happen no earlier then 2060. Now here’s a genius lol – I’m going to make a prediction that can’t possibly be wrong until way after I’m dead.

Even then it can’t be wrong because if it never comes then his statement is literally accurate. It couldn’t happen earlier then 2060, might happen afterwards. LOL, he’s running the money he’ll never be proven wrong. Isaac Newton was a genius ROFL

[edit on 17-1-2009 by andre18]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Russian

I am going to make a call here, Newton is wrong it is actually 2061 by my calculations based on my blenders rotation and the earths axis of evil.

I just cannot take predictions seriously anymore.

I think we will be better off just saying the world is going to end tomorrow and continue to say it everyday like theres no tomorrow. At least that way we will all be correct.

The world is going to end tomorrow.

Alternatively we could make a new education topic within schools called predictionismanology. Upon qualification you now have the appropriate qualifications to effectively predict the end of the world.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join