It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush and his "Associates" (It's Bush with some Masons)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Just by looking at that picture there is no one other than being caucasian. Are the masons racist?

7A

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Just by looking at that picture there is no one other than being caucasian. Are the masons racist?

7A

I don't even know if the picture is for real. Bush's face looks doctored.

The majority of Masonic members are white, but there have been plenty of Masons of other ethnic groups, including some well-known ones.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ok, since no one is actually relating this to conspiracy...

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity
I'm not so sure Skull and Bones isn't associated with masonry. I know alot of college frat people and Masonry is actually surprisingly very popular among frat boys. Often with iniation and other rituals mirrored if not down right copied from Freemasonry.

With the big names out of skull and bones I wouldn't be surprised if we cross referenced to find out alot of them are masons too.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by jinsanity]

No. Skull and Bones is DEFENTLY not a Masonic organization.. or related in any way except that they are "secret"?

I have a feeling a lot of people have a fear of what they don't understand, what they cannot comprehend or otherwise are ignorant in. I once thought Masons where a group of old guys doing shady deals to better them selves, short of .. taking over the world. I went to a lodge, met some good guys and what do ya know, I'm a Mason.

Popular among frats?? Wow, honestly that is just ridiculous. I will be the youngest person to ever join my Lodge.
I get a lot of respect for it, and I know no one of my age thinking of joining. Popular among the frats? Please.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Originally posted by RWPBR

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
That is a shady looking bunch if you ask me. I laugh at the costumes these guys wear like the apron. I wonder if they are going to bring in dinner anytime soon? Yeah keep hiding the secrets from the sheep and keep them down and allow yourself to rise up and enjoy the cream of life.

I will share one of the secrets with you...the only thing keeping you down is you

I have news for you I know your secrets and then some and that is why they keep me down.

Unlike many I do not attack from ignorance but from knowledge.

The order is being taken over by the dark side and soon they will bring the anti-christ figure head to sit in the new third temple.

I guess it is your right to fear what only exists in your mind but just remember, reality is waiting for you to phone home

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join