It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Education is it secret mind control for a new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
No Child Left Behind? Is it really just all children fully indoctrinated into the new One World Order?
After having been teaching under NCLB and seeing how the Federal Government is controlling the materials in textbooks I am wondering if it is just another way to create One World Order? In the last adoptions the History Books reduced the history of Israel to one page and the history of the religion of Isalm to a full chapter. What is with that? I thought the government was not supposed to favor one religion over another and here we see it done in government approved text books.
They prosecute Christians and others and protect Islam like it was the new state religion? What is up with that. Is America the land of the free and the home of the brave or is it the land of Islam supported by the government? What is happening here? What it is aint exactly clear?

[edit on 29-11-2006 by jubal55]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm sure you'll find many folks here who will share your interests and enjoy discussing them with you.

In the meantime:

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hey jubal55 and welcome

I hope you have a long & joyous stay

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well the NWO crowd has been caught crowing about how they want a slavish dumbed down workforce to serve them and then we see recent high school drop out stats and I see they are achieving what they want to do.

Furthermore, the entire education system is not about understanding anything and even as you go higher it is primarily concerned with conforming.

The highest academics are merely puppets in a system of control so that humanity cannot advance sufficiently fast enough to escape the evil web that holds it down.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

jubal55 your on the right track to the governments deceit! We all know it's a part of the developement of NWO as it already is today, being taught to all our children, yet we allow it because we depend on it, its a freedom with rules and borders.

7A

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Jubal55 Welcome, I appreciate your attitude, and sadly I believe we are no longer home of the free but there are still some "braves" around and few rebels who demand freedom. A few whom deny conformity and narrow mindedness.

Looking forward to your posts.
WIS

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Welcome J

Hope you are enjoying your time here and that everything is right on track sweeet!

I hope to talk soon, let me know if you need any help at all

peaces

And
Here is some good links that explain more links and truth about the real ATS, BTS, and PTS

Do You Wanna Win SOME Awesome Stuff? Play AllTheConspiracies Game Sponsored By AboveTopSecret.Com and for the Grand Prize you win your very own Domain Name!

All About ATS "Links"

ATS = Altruism - Trust - Sincerity

The Real ATS, BTS, PTS, for a new member

Get Adopted and learn the real ATS from some old citizens of ATS

[edit on 30-11-2006 by ragster]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Thanks for all the great tips. Look forward to using them from now on Jubal55

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jubal55
No Child Left Behind? Is it really just all children fully indoctrinated into the new One World Order?
After having been teaching under NCLB and seeing how the Federal Government is controlling the materials in textbooks I am wondering if it is just another way to create One World Order? In the last adoptions the History Books reduced the history of Israel to one page and the history of the religion of Isalm to a full chapter. What is with that? I thought the government was not supposed to favor one religion over another and here we see it done in government approved text books.
They prosecute Christians and others and protect Islam like it was the new state religion? What is up with that. Is America the land of the free and the home of the brave or is it the land of Islam supported by the government? What is happening here? What it is aint exactly clear?

[edit on 29-11-2006 by jubal55]

Because Isreal Zionist Leaders have decided to hide Israel more from our eyes, and put Muslim's in our face in the past, and today's current even's will make people even more fearful because they probably portray Muslim's as people who kill everyone who is not muslim and such.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hello & welcome,if you’re interested in getting to know the Human Brain you can check out the Human Brain Research Project here www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... -questions of the brain

[edit on 9-12-2006 by asala]

join