It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sergeant Major Robert O. Dean the only Cosmic person to come forth so far. Do you think he is for re

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Do you think there really is a top Cosmic level in the government for real?

www.fastwalkers.com...

For those of you who seen Fastwalkers and The greatest ufo story ever denied should know exactly what I am talking about.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I thought that Cosmic was the NATO equivalent of DOD's Top Secret,

It's amazing what a few seconds with Google can do these days. Deny ignorance.

Quoth:

fas.org...

2. Classification Levels. NATO security regulations prescribe four levels of security classification, COSMIC TOP SECRET (CTS), NATO SECRET (NS), NATO CONFIDENTIAL (NC), and NATO RESTRICTED (NR). The terms COSMIC and NATO indicate that the material is the property of NATO. Another marking, "ATOMAL," is applied to U.S. RESTRICTED DATA or FORMERLY RESTRICTED DATA and United Kingdom Atomic Information that have been released to NATO. ATOMAL information is marked COSMIC TOP SECRET ATOMAL(CTSA), NATO SECRET ATOMAL (NSA), or NATO CONFIDENTIAL ATOMAL (NCA).

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yeah cosmic designation is for top secret NATO material.
It has nothing to do with UFOs.
Fairly mundane stuff. Anyone attached to a NATO command w/ a ts clearance could see it if their duties required it. I think govt UFO/alien information falls under SCI and unacknowledged special access programs (USAP). Far more limited distribution and access controls. For every 100 top secret clearances, I think only a few are SCI and above.

But another explanation could be cosmic is the name of a classified program or compartment dealing with UFO/alien information. But I think labeling it cosmic is a little too obvious.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Schaden]

new topics

join