It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with being A Republician?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ok there is a post about "what's wrong with being a liberal"

Know tell me what wrong about being a Republician?

Are we baby eaters?

Are we homeless killers?

You tell me why do you hate or why are you not Republicians?

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by Russian]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Where is Colonel, BT, or Fleix?(spelling)

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I personally think they don't like us because they can't handle the actual facts. people who like to make vast seeping statements rarely enjoy those who expose the obvious chinks in those generalities.

In short we show them for what they are, ignorant liberal loudmouths

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
I personally think they don't like us because they can't handle the actual facts. people who like to make vast seeping statements rarely enjoy those who expose the obvious chinks in those generalities.

Dreamstone you got it right.

The liberals cant handle the truth so the just spit out

anything that is AGAINST us.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   

How, that statement means nothing if you look at it objectively. A liberal could easily say the same thing about conservatives. Observe.
I personally think they don't like us because they can't handle the actual facts. people who like to make vast sweeping statements rarely enjoy those who expose the obvious chinks in those generalities.

In short we show them for what they are, ignorant conservative loudmouths

See? It's all subjective. It's only someone thinking that they're right and someone else is wrong.

By the way Russian, liberals spit out anything they can? Not like you right? Not like you labeling us commies and traitors when that doesn't make the slightest bit of sense.

Start thinking for once and back up your mindless two sentence blurbs with reason and logic.

[Edited on 11/15/2003 by Flinx]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

How, that statement means nothing if you look at it objectively. A liberal could easily say the same thing about conservatives. Observe.
I personally think they don't like us because they can't handle the actual facts. people who like to make vast sweeping statements rarely enjoy those who expose the obvious chinks in those generalities.

See? It's all subjective. It's only someone thinking that they're right and someone else is wrong.

please prove that you are right and we are just loud mouths

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
See my edited post above...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
See, here is another case of the idiot repugnant who becomes dangerous with a keyboard. I have endeavored to prove EVERYTHING I say with linking news reports and facts about you mongrels (and insult you in the process)

You just insult.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

By the way Russian, liberals spit out anything they can? Not like you right? Not like you labeling us commies and traitors when that doesn't make the slightest bit of sense.

Start thinking for once and back up your mindless two sentence blurbs with reason and logic.

[Edited on 11/15/2003 by Flinx]

You are tratiors you try to disarm USA.

You try to bring in illegal immigrant to get vote!(gray davis in california)

You also are commies cause you want to make lazy baby factory moms rich by taking MY MONEY and GIVING it to THEM!

Commies believe in equallity to all people.(so all people have money)(even the lazy none working bums that feed of the welfare) and so do you COMMIES!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
See, here is another case of the idiot repugnant who becomes dangerous with a keyboard. I have endeavored to prove EVERYTHING I say with linking news reports and facts about you mongrels (and insult you in the process)

You just insult.

Also with question marks by them cause you dont know if its right!

Originally posted by ColonelAll the people that attacked the World Trade Center in 1996 (?) are in prison.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yeah well maybe that's half TRUTH..but perhaps this country needs a loudmouth? To set things straight!
Being a republican is a cover up if you ask me. For the people my ass! I do not dislike republicans. But being intelligent and silent is obviously getting US nowhere.

Let's please try to be mature and not bash peoples views with unkind words..really it's not getting anyone anywhere. We all have one thing in common, right?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
You just insult.

LOL!! I can't believe this. "Hello Pot, meet Kettle!"

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
What's that that we have in common, magestica?

To me, the main things wrong with being a Republican are that you are asked to compromise your principles too often, to deny and support lies and criminality, and to live a life predicated on greed and ignorance in order to conserve values that you can't even explain.

Other than that, I'm sure it's no different to most other clubs or political flavors or bandwagons.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
May I weigh in on the question?
Thank you.

There is nothing wrong with being a Republican, as long as you are a wide awake one, paying attention to each candidate and for what they stand. Don't just go for the one-handle voting maneuver!

I would also like to warn you about donating any money to the RNC. If you do this, do it anonymously, for if they find out who you are, your phone number and address, they'll remind you of democrats they way they'll keep wanting more of your money!!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
What's that that we have in common, magestica?

I can't explain right now. But I'm sure you know. I'm not for or against any party. I'm for the better of America and the people. I just ask questions, it does not mean I am this or that. No label here please..I've voted for who *seemed* to be the better man in the past.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with being a Republican. Just stick to watching Fox News Channel.

Fox News Channel- Real Journalism. Fair & Balanced.
YEAH, RIGHT.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Colonel, you don't "back up" your arguments
Heres how you do it-
1.Post article from a leftist site, content doesn't really matter
2.Make a grand, seeping statement about how bad "repugnants" are and vaguely link it to the article
3.Wait for a conservative to post, and then harangue them by calling them racist or money-obsessed.

Repeat as necessary.

"and to live a life predicated on greed and ignorance in order to conserve values that you can't even explain. "
Posted by Masked Avatar

So greed is wanting to decide how I want my money spent, not deciding who I want to spend it for me.
So Ignorance is not pouncing on every new idea or thought as the bees knees, not sacrificing my beliefs and values for something that is vague at best
And conserving values I can't explain? Conservatives can explain values better than anyone else. Liberals waffle on abortion, taxes, social programs, etc. We know our position and stick by our guns.

C

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Posted by Masked Avatar

Q. So greed is wanting to decide how I want my money spent, not deciding who I want to spend it for me?

A. No, it isn't. Greed is supporting the needs of the largest corporations first, and living in commodity fetishism as the model for well-being and happiness.

Q. So Ignorance is not pouncing on every new idea or thought as the bees knees, not sacrificing my beliefs and values for something that is vague at best?

A. No, it isn't. Ignorance is not asking questions, and when asked to defend the indefensible, defending it because it's the political thing to do.

Q. And conserving values I can't explain? Conservatives can explain values better than anyone else.

A. Great! Please explain.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
nothing wrong with being a Republican, at all.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   

i like how my buddy TC put it in this little story:

A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2346 feet above sea level. You are 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude."

She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be a Republican."

"I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to make of your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."

The man smiled and responded, "You must be a Democrat."

"I am," replied the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and you expect ME to solve your problem. You're in EXACTLY the same position you were before we met, but somehow now, it's MY fault.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join