It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Death of a President"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of this film. I think its going to be released in the US sometime soon.

Its a fictional documentary about the the assassination of President Bush in 2007 and the aftermath.

What are your guys' opinions on this?

link about it:

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
it was broadcast over here in the UK a couple of months ago. I hate to disappoint but apart from the 'assassination' itself it was a bit boring, with extremely wooden acting at times. I will say though that the way in which they created the footage was very clever and very believable, it's a slick piece of documentary. It's definitely worth a look purely from a slightly morbid point of view, but I'll let you judge for yourself whether or not it's any good.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by soshootme
What are your guys' opinions on this?
Its a shame it wasnt a real documentary. To quote the guy in the story.

"You will never, ever be able to overestimate the degree to which the British people loathe George Bush," Liddle said. "It will be a free round of drinks in every pub for the person who plays the assassin."

Id imagine the same would apply if it happened for real!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Trailers for Death of a President

www.ia.ec.imdb.com...

www.imdb.com...

I watched it, it's done as a documentary JFK style. Bush is only a small part of the movie, it's more about how the Administration deals with bring the wrong man to justice as he fits the profile that they want to portray to the public. They aren't interested in the true Killer..... well I don't want to spoil it.

Would I pay to see it, no. it is slow, this is not an action movie by any stretch.

[edit on 1/12/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
just thought i would add that the makers of 'death of a president' have now turned their attention to tony blair.

they have made a program called "the trial of tony blair," in which it concludes he will be flying off to the hague to defend himself against charges of crimes against humanity in 2010.

story

the program should air on uk channel 4 on 15th jan

new topics

top topics

join